The SINGAPORE Thread!

sirfalstaff

Welcome to the Singapore thread! :welcomeani::clap:

sgnewzz.gif

Yeah, we're the tiny dot right there.. :mf_rosetinted:

So, Mika's gig is in TEN DAYS' TIME (it's his very first concert here!) and I thought it'll be nice to have a thread just for Singapore. It's sad that there are very few SGian fans.. We've got some promoting to do! And hopefully the SG Mika fan population would rise after the gig on June 14. Meanwhile, let's all get to know each other a little better shall we? :wink2:

South East Asians and anyone else from the rest of the world are welcome too! :biggrin2:

(or should I change this to the SEAsian thread instead?)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I flew from Singapore to Tokyo today, on the AWESOME A380 with Singapore airlines. They have MIKA's PDP DVD as one of their music channels:thumb_yello: I mean, the channel is called MIKA:wub2:

Looking forward to being back in Singapore next week for the show!!:aah:

I flew from Singapore to Tokyo today, on the AWESOME A380 with Singapore airlines. They have MIKA's PDP DVD as one of their music channels:thumb_yello: I mean, the channel is called MIKA:wub2:

LOL awesome, a Mika channel! Now, if only they had that on TV hahah. :naughty:

I'd love to go on the A380 one day! Is it as amazing as it sounds? :biggrin2:

and I think a Singapore thread is good (: though there can be a separate one for SE asia!

hmm because Singapore has a pretty small fan base so perhaps it may be better to change it to SEA.. would just keep it as Singapore for now though! (:

NICE MAP ;D

omg so excited!!!! :teehee: and i'm so so glad that there are more singaporean fans joining the fan club, I used to be the only s'porean! D:

Yeah! All the Singaporean fans are popping up.. :biggrin2: Hopefully we can stay active though!

Hey sirfalstaff!

Very smart of you to put the map there! Haha! Poor us ,so tiny ~

But still. at least Mika is coming to this tiny little island ! That's something!

1 MORE WEEK!!!

ROOOAWWWR!!!

hahah happened to come across the map on google :thumb_yello:

YES! One more week! I really hope he enjoys his stay here. We need more people to attend the gig! There are still a lot of tickets left :thumbdown:

Hello!!! A SEA thread would be good, but seems like there are quite a few Singaporeans here lately, so I think this would work! :biggrin2:

A channel called MIKA is too cool. Worth flying SQ just to experience I think. :naughty:

Yeah! All the Singaporean fans are popping up.. :biggrin2: Hopefully we can stay active though!

Really hope you all stay active too!!

6 days to go guys!!!

Uneducated me : "A flash mob (or flashmob) is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse.[2] The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. The term is generally not applied to events organized by public relations firms, protests, and publicity stunts."

Oooo!! Ok!! I want to join! Anyway you guys Know there is a Mika birthday video somewhere in the thread right?? We were suppose to send a video and they would compile everything and give it to him yadah yadah..

Why don't we do it together ? Flash mob = birthday video??

Kick ass sounds good! Come on ! Come on! Let's start saying something about this~ *excited*

Uneducated me : "A flash mob (or flashmob) is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse.[2] The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. The term is generally not applied to events organized by public relations firms, protests, and publicity stunts."

Oooo!! Ok!! I want to join! Anyway you guys Know there is a Mika birthday video somewhere in the thread right?? We were suppose to send a video and they would compile everything and give it to him yadah yadah..

Why don't we do it together ? Flash mob = birthday video??

Kick ass sounds good! Come on ! Come on! Let's start saying something about this~ *excited*

Sounds awesome! We need someone to choreograph the dance though. :biggrin2: