Michael J. Fox

Nielo

Back to the Future has been my favourite movie since I was about 9 and then I fell in love with his other movies too.

Back_to_the_future.jpg

After he stopped acting, because of his Parkinson's Disease, he wrote his autobiography Lucky Man, which made me love him even more. He's got two more books, Always Looking Up and, especially aimed at graduates, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future.

I personally believe his books are brilliant and I think I may love them even more than his movies.

So he deserves to have his own thread on here. :wub2:

michael-j-fox.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this movie just two days ago, went and bought it just for fun because the memory of it was fuzzy in my mind, and I have to say it's still amazing and brilliant:wub2:. The books you mention sound great i'll look for them. :thumb_yello:

Love Michael J. Fox. He was so awesome in the Back To The Future movies along with many others. Always loved watching the movies Teen Wolf, The Secret of My Success, Doc Hollywood, Life With Mikey, For Love or Money, Greedy, The Frighteners, and of course the tv show "Family Ties".:wub2::wub2:

He definitely deserves his own thread.:thumb_yello:

Archived