Just posting, not talking???!!!! :wink2:

Trying to be nice to avoid NC???!!!!!!! :naughty:

No, I'm eating pizza - it's 2AM here, I must be crazy.

Yes it is!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

I have to go too now!!!! I must get up in exactly 6 hours!!!!! :teehee:

Goodnight!!!!! :bye: Talk tomorrow!!!!! :huglove:

Good night and sweet dreams!!!!

*hugs and kisses*

I'm gonna go too. Pizza is eaten.

Sleep well girls!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this interview...its in Spanglish...however, I found him to be so cute towards the end where she compliments his shoes and hair...and he goes off pointing at his teeth, freckle, eyelashes etc... HOW MODEST! :teehee::blush-anim-cl::naughty: Well, he sure knows his status on his looks!

**note: his spanish is just adorable!

I just saw this interview...its in Spanglish...however' date=' I found him to be so cute towards the end where she compliments his shoes and hair...and he goes off pointing at his teeth, freckle, eyelashes etc... HOW MODEST! :teehee::blush-anim-cl::naughty: Well, he sure knows his status on his looks!

**note: his spanish is just adorable![/quote']

I love his accent from Spain :wub2:

A mi tambien! Si no supiera que habla ingles, pensaria que su idioma es el español :biggrin2:

Eso pense cuando lo escuche hablar español por primera vez! Creía que lo dominaba como 4to idioma! bastante bien considerando que solo lo aprendió en la escuela y seguro no lo practica mucho :shocked: Pero luego lo escuche decir "Yo escribo música solamente para yo" en un segmento de una entrevista que hizo en español! :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: SO CUTE! hahaha

Aqui te mando el link de una de ellas, si quieres ver la entrevista completa las partes siguientes deben de estar en los video's Sugeridos :thumb_yello:

His face is adorable when he messes up on some words!

P.S. Love your avatar :-p

Archived