Show us where you live!

Jojotje

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol i looked through all my pics and found a photo of a dam i went to on a geography excursion about 3 years ago lol :roftl:

that's beautiful!! :wub2: our dams look like this..

4jb3hd.jpg

lol thats cute, if i just stand outside my house i would see all the other houses, a road, trees, butterflies :tears:, cars annnddd :boxed: thats about all

I see one other house.. a road.. trees.. no butterflies.. no cars.. a small pond across the road.. :boxed:

that's beautiful!! :wub2: our dams look like this..

4jb3hd.jpg

I see one other house.. a road.. trees.. no butterflies.. no cars.. a small pond across the road.. :boxed:

ooooo thats a nice dam :das:

:roftl:

lol i wish i didnt have butterflies around me, im too scared to get the mail sometimes

ooooo thats a nice dam :das:

:roftl:

lol i wish i didnt have butterflies around me, im too scared to get the mail sometimes

You're scared of butterflies? :shocked:

I mean.. I don't want to touch them or anything.. but I'm not scared of them, I think they're really pretty.. we have bees and ants and spiders.. :huh: Ohh.. and scorpions.. *shivers*

You're scared of butterflies? :shocked:

I mean.. I don't want to touch them or anything.. but I'm not scared of them, I think they're really pretty.. we have bees and ants and spiders.. :huh: Ohh.. and scorpions.. *shivers*

lol im so afraid of butterflies, so badly that im not even scared of spiders or bees orrr scorpions :shocked:

All your pics are amazing :wub2: I love travelling, want to travel the world and see all these places!!

I'm from New York City!!

newyorkcityk.jpg

This is my house/apartment building (the one with the brown doors, to the left of the second tree...I live on the 6th floor): (thanks google earth)

screenshot20100702at121.png

This is my school (red doors):

Here are some pics of bridges in Central Park (I think they're so pretty :original:)

centralparkbridgenewyor.jpg

bridlepath.jpg

and lastly, here's a view of The Reservoir, in Central Park... it's a great place to go running!

thereservoir.jpg

of course, there's much more elsewhere in the city (Times Square, Statue of Liberty, etc.) but that's sort of a snapshot of my neighborhood! :mf_rosetinted:

All your pics are amazing :wub2: I love travelling, want to travel the world and see all these places!!

I'm from New York City!!

newyorkcityk.jpg

This is my house/apartment building (the one with the brown doors, to the left of the second tree...I live on the 6th floor): (thanks google earth)

Here are some pics of bridges in Central Park (I think they're so pretty :original:)

bridlepath.jpg

and lastly, here's a view of The Reservoir, in Central Park... it's a great place to go running!

thereservoir.jpg

of course, there's much more elsewhere in the city (Times Square, Statue of Liberty, etc.) but that's sort of a snapshot of my neighborhood! :mf_rosetinted:

oh wow :shocked: that is a nice bridge, i wonder what its like living in an apartment, aww it looks so nice and cozy for cold dayssss

its the warragamba dam :teehee:

Nice! I'd take a pic of ours, but it's only got 20% water... cause our council was too stupid to build up the dam wall and increase the capacity of the dam :sneaky2:

I live in a city called Orange, which is about 4 hours west of Sydney. I work in a town called Molong, which is about a 1/2 hour drive west (ish) of Orange.

th_Duntryleague.jpg

This is Duntryleague, which is the clubhouse for one of the golf clubs.

This is the only picture I have on photobucket. I'll find some others when I have a chance...

I'm from New York City!!

newyorkcityk.jpg

bridlepath.jpg

thereservoir.jpg

I love New York City...... :wub2:

Wanna swap places? :naughty:

is that apartment building in Manhattan, It looks like a picture i took of some apartments, but there are soooo many apartment buildings there.. :aah:

Nice! I'd take a pic of ours, but it's only got 20% water... cause our council was too stupid to build up the dam wall and increase the capacity of the dam :sneaky2:

I live in a city called Orange, which is about 4 hours west of Sydney. I work in a town called Molong, which is about a 1/2 hour drive west (ish) of Orange.

th_Duntryleague.jpg

This is the only picture I have on photobucket. I'll find some others when I have a chance...

that's a REALLY pretty country/golf club! :wub2:

this is what our country club looks like..

2afy8zt.jpg

despite me not liking where I live, I think it's really pretty, to swim and golf.. etc.

oh wow :shocked: that is a nice bridge, i wonder what its like living in an apartment, aww it looks so nice and cozy for cold dayssss

yeah, there are tons in the Park, and they're all different. They're so pretty :original:

...and I wonder what it's like to live in a house!! (Well, I've lived in houses for short periods of time, but no more than 2 months!) But yes, it is cozy :naughty: I like it, it feels home-y :original:

I love New York City...... :wub2:

Wanna swap places? :naughty:

is that apartment building in Manhattan, It looks like a picture i took of some apartments, but there are soooo many apartment buildings there.. :aah:

really? you love new york? i had noooo idea :naughty::biggrin2:

and yep, in Manhattan, 79th Street and Park Avenue :original:

th_Duntryleague.jpg

I've always wanted to ask you where you live :naughty: but now i know :biggrin2: and that building looks really cute, see i have nothing like that in my area :mf_rosetinted: lol next time i go out ill find something to snag a pic of

that's a REALLY pretty country/golf club! :wub2:

this is what our country club looks like..

2afy8zt.jpg

despite me not liking where I live, I think it's really pretty, to swim and golf.. etc.

ooooh!!! that's so pretty!!! yeah, we don't have anything like that in NYC :huh:

yeah, there are tons in the Park, and they're all different. They're so pretty :original:

...and I wonder what it's like to live in a house!! (Well, I've lived in houses for short periods of time, but no more than 2 months!) But yes, it is cozy :naughty: I like it, it feels home-y :original:

really? you love new york? i had noooo idea :naughty::biggrin2:

and yep, in Manhattan, 79th Street and Park Avenue :original:

sure you didn't.. :mf_rosetinted:

these is the apartments I have a picture of.. I thought they had really pretty doors.. :teehee:

1zqycg7.jpg

ooooh!!! that's so pretty!!! yeah, we don't have anything like that in NYC :huh:

NYC and my city are TOTALLY different.. the only similarities are in the US and.. they both have .. trees.. and people.. but structure wise, absolutely different. :naughty: NYC is like taking our buildings and flipping them so that they are tall and skinny, not short and long.. :lmfao:

I live in Georgia

Forsyth Park

forsyth-park.jpg

Another Square

savannah-georgia.jpg

SavannahGA.jpg

River Street

river-street.jpg

IMG_1123_medium.jpg

This is Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady and Sons. She won't take reservations so the line is always ridiculous. People even have to wait across the street. The food actually isn't even that great :naughty:

IMG_1677.jpg

DSC_0012-2.JPG

Forsyth Park

forsyth-park.jpg

Another Square

savannah-georgia.jpg

SavannahGA.jpg

River Street

river-street.jpg

IMG_1123_medium.jpg

This is Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady and Sons. She won't take reservations so the line is always ridiculous. People even have to wait across the street. The food actually isn't even that great :naughty:

IMG_1677.jpg

DSC_0012-2.JPG

:mf_lustslow: so prettyyy!!!

Archived