Show us where you live!

Jojotje

you're killing me with the snowy ones...:aah: i just don't get that in coastal california..:naughty:

canada would be nice, too, i love quebec...

youre very welcome here:teehee:

speak any french??:biggrin2:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canada is ALMOST on your way to Kiev...:mf_rosetinted:

almost??? it's in the other way sweetie!!!!!! :lmfao: anyway, it's worthy!!! of course I'll visit you someday!!!!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Kiev, Ukraine, right after Poland and before Russia.

And you are from Venezuela, if I'm not mistaken?

Welcome to Kiev too :thumb_yello:

I'm from Uruguay!!!! :roftl::roftl: between Argentina and Brasil!:biggrin2:

ok, I'll visit you, don't worry!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Lucky you!

Is this ocean? You can go and swim? Cool!!! We have only a river in Kiev :blink:

edit: Uruguay is really far from Venezuela... sorry. I just remembered that you live in Latin America.

it's a river (El rio de la Plata), but if you keep going to the east of Uruguay, you have the Atlantic ocean! :wink2: we have water everywhere, rivers, ocean, lakes, everything!!!

gee, thanks...:sneaky2:

want me to counter with some beaches? :naughty:

awww beaches!!! :aah::aah::aah: tender sand... water...

it's a river (El rio de la Plata), but if you keep going to the east of Uruguay, you have the Atlantic ocean! :wink2: we have water everywhere, rivers, ocean, lakes, everything!!!

And we have only Black Sea :boxed: which is boring

wow, thanks for the pics from montevideo. my dad used to go to uruguay a lot on business trips when i was younger...

someday i'd like to see it, too. :teehee:

REALLY??? nice!!! :fangurl: come here! you won't regret!!! :wink2:

almost??? it's in the other way sweetie!!!!!! :lmfao: anyway, it's worthy!!! of course I'll visit you someday!!!!!! :mf_rosetin ted: :naug hty:

:roftl::roftl: its just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit more to the West... :lmfao: im not that far :lmfao:!!

you're so lucky, i love montreal!! :wub2::wub2:

wanted to move my family there but our french wasn't good enough...:sad:

awww!!!! you should!!! there's people in montreal that dont speak french:wink2: and you can always learn :P

Anyways, heres what i see from my window!

1001820y.jpg

1001821z.jpg

and yes, id rather have a beach LOL!

:roftl::roftl: its just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit more to the West... :lmfao: im not that far :lmfao:!!

awww!!!! you should!!! there's people in montreal that dont speak french:wink2: and you can always learn :P

1001820y.jpg

1001821z.jpg

look look look, this is the balcony from where you fangurl, and post naughty chats and pics!!!!!! :naughty:

Oudenaarde! Well, I don't live there, but my granny does and I spend a lot of time there :biggrin2:

gerechtsgebouw_01.jpg

oudenaarde.jpg

stadhuis01.jpg

kerkpamele01.jpg

parkliedts01.jpg

I LOVE that place. It's small, but not too small. And there are a lot of awesome bars :aah::naughty:

yeah, i could get by, but we're a five-people family and my husband's french wasn't enough to survive...:mf_rosetinted:

beaches are overrated...:bored:

look look look, this is the balcony from where you fangurl, and post naughty chats and pics!!!!!! :naughty:

YES!!!!! :lmfao:!!!!!!!!

yeah, i could get by, but we're a five-people family and my husband's french wasn't enough to survive...:mf_rosetinted:

beaches are overrated...:bored:

awww :huglove:

Well, i guess we all want what we dont have:teehee: Human nature:naughty:

its just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit more to the West... :lmfao: im not that far :lmfao:!!

awww!!!! you should!!! there's people in montreal that dont speak french and you can always learn :P

1001820y.jpg

1001821z.jpg

So nice and peaceful view! I like your place!

Oudenaarde! Well, I don't live there, but my granny does and I spend a lot of time there :biggrin2:

parkliedts01.jpg

I LOVE that place. It's small, but not too small. And there are a lot of awesome bars :aah::naughty:

I like this view most of all. So romantic :wub2:

YES!!!!! :lmfao:!!!!!!!!

awww :huglove:

Well, i guess we all want what we dont have:teehee: Human nature:naughty:

yes, we do. i want snow when it's so hot outside...:naughty:

but i really do miss snowy winters because i grew up with them, and now i'm in california...:aah:

i'd like to be in europe where within 1-2 hours of driving i could see probably 5 mika gigs this summer....:sneaky2::naughty:

but i really do miss snowy winters because i grew up with them, and now i'm in california...:aah:

i'd like to be in europe where within 1-2 hours of driving i could see probably 5 mika gigs this summer....:sneaky2::naughty:

OMG!! +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd be going to EVERY GIG!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl:

Pity, but Ukraine is too big, so we will need 9-12 hours to get even to Poland border :boxed:

All the rest of Europe is really small :teehee:

Pity, but Ukraine is too big, so we will need 9-12 hours to get even to Poland border :boxed:

sorry, i should have said, western europe...:mf_rosetinted:

i guess you can sympathize with us..:wink2:

but, sorry, this was all probably OT, so back to admiring people's hometowns...:naughty:

I really loved the pictures taken from your window and of your street. They gave me a real feel of the place! I am often more interested in "ordinary" views than I am in the sights that tourists are supposed to see.

I liked the pic of the apartments in NY too and the hardware store in Georgia?

I found the mock Bavarian town a bit weird though. I thought maybe it was one of those museums?

I really loved the pictures taken from your window and of your street. They gave me a real feel of the place! I am often more interested in "ordinary" views than I am in the sights that tourists are supposed to see.

I liked the pic of the apartments in NY too and the hardware store in Georgia?

I found the mock Bavarian town a bit weird though. I thought maybe it was one of those museums?

Thank you!

Yes, the view of dormitory area is very different from the center. But I live in a peaceful district, nothing posh, but a lot of trees and fresh air, and good places to walk with children.

Kiev is called a Garden City, it is very green, with a lot of flowers!

Archived