• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lemon... Juice?

*runs to "Random Places Where You'd love to meet Mika" thread*

It's actually the 2nd part of 'Random Places'.... It starts on the 1st page then continues till the 5 or so.... :teehee:

I was only a bit shocked because I missed that part ... I knew about the Lemon Tree (unfortunately I helped create the thing) but I dropped out before it got to the juice .. obviously ... :aah:

I was only a bit shocked because I missed that part ... I knew about the Lemon Tree (unfortunately I helped create the thing) but I dropped out before it got to the juice .. obviously ... :aah:

Obviously.... Too bad for you, it's really funny! xD

i don´t understand this...

what about lemon juice??:blink:

Well ^^ You have to go the the part 2 of "Ransom Places" and read the 5 or 6 pages at the beginning.... I'm sure you'll UNDERSTAND it perfectly aferwards! :teehee::naughty::roftl:

Well ^^ You have to go the the part 2 of "Ransom Places" and read the 5 or 6 pages at the beginning.... I'm sure you'll UNDERSTAND it perfectly aferwards! :teehee::naughty::roftl:

but i have no time!! i´m multitasking right now!! no one can make a resume??:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, sorry you guys, I'll have to leave ;-; can't figure it out by myself right now.

Elaire, pm me with the explanation, pleeease?

*Thinks about it* .... OK. :mf_rosetinted: . You'll get it by the end of the evening I'll be going by now as well (I also eat, drink and go to the toilet not only stay on MFC 24/7....). But I'll come back as soon as I'm done eating! ^^

:wub2:

no i won´t :mf_rosetinted:

me sucks??:shocked:

you are in a bad mood today i think :mf_rosetinted:

*tries to be care*

Oh, come on, it's not THAT hard.... I mean use your colorful, dirty imagination! I'm sure you'll finish by finding out! :naughty:

*Thinks about it* .... OK. :mf_rosetinted: . You'll get it by the end of the evening I'll be going by now as well (I also eat, drink and go to the toilet not only stay on MFC 24/7....). But I'll come back as soon as I'm done eating! ^^

Thaaaanks! :biggrin2: then I'll tell basicamenteyo.

I'll be back tomorrow, and you don't do something big while I'm not here! U_U (yeah right, like I'm that important)

:mf_rosetinted:

Thaaaanks! :biggrin2: then I'll tell basicamenteyo.

I'll be back tomorrow, and you don't do something big while I'm not here! U_U (yeah right, like I'm that important)

:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: YEAH, you ARE :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: YEAH, you ARE :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

OOh, now I'm feeling golden :D

OMG I'm still here >.<' now, I really gotta go. Like, now.

What does this place has? I can't stop stalking MFC anymore :mf_rosetinted:

But I have to. Bye! :wink2: