• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your calls are much better!!! do it!! it´s not problem we have to similar calls!!!!

nooo i love your calls!!! :lmao:!!!! dont say that!! theyre hilarious!!

*calls mika*

Me: so, Rosa's asking...

Mika: IM GOING TO BED!!!:aah:

Me:... its rude to interrupt me young boy...

Mika:...

Me: what do we say?

Mika: sowy:teehee:

Me: good, ok , so Rosa's asking why youre so cute?

Mika: ahhhh, DA drooler question:mf_rosetinted:

Me:so??

Mika: secret... cant say...

Me: oh common!!:aah:

Mika:.... nop...

Me:... ill send u fresh products...

Mika:... with pastry?:mf_rosetinted:

Me: yes...

Mika: gonna be really fresh??

Me:, yes, im sending Golden Albert...

Mika:... ok, *searches through papers* Lemme find it again... In my contract, second page, part 13: "I, Mika, must be cute all the time and take my clothes off for at least 26% of the gigs and have a cute giggle at leas twice during interviews, and 3 times during French interviews. I, Mika, must also talk about puppies, take pictures with kids, wear fancy-yet-homemade-looking clothes and say "i love you" in 1000 languages, just in case" :mf_rosetinted:

Me: i knew it... wait... nothing about your curls there?? i'd check that contract again if i was you. *hangs up*

Mika:... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN why does DA contract doesnt include DAZ CURLZ????:sneaky2:

*calls mika*

Mika:... ok, *searches through papers* Lemme find it again... In my contract, second page, part 13: "I, Mika, must be cute all the time and take my clothes off for at least 26% of the gigs and have a cute giggle at leas twice during interviews, and 3 times during French interviews. I, Mika, must also talk about puppies, take pictures with kids, wear fancy-yet-homemade-looking clothes and say "i love you" in 1000 languages, just in case" :mf_rosetinted:

Me: i knew it... wait... nothing about your curls there?? i'd check that contract again if i was you. *hangs up*

Mika:... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN why does DA contract doesnt include DAZ CURLZ????:sneaky2:

Hahaah!!:floor:

*calls mika*

Mika: IM GOING TO BED!!! :aah:

Mika: sowy :teehee:

Mika: ahhhh, DA drooler question :mf_rosetinted:

Me: oh common!! :aah:

Mika:... with pastry? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika:... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN why does DA contract doesnt include DAZ CURLZ???? :sneaky2:

Love it!! x3

Let me try ._.

*calls mika*

Mika: Mm...different number...Are you from MFC?

Me: No :rolls_eyes:

Mika: Good! How can I help you?

Me: So, about the puppy...

Mika: LIAR!! You are from MFC!!!! :furious:

Me: Yes :teehee: but you don't have to be rude, anyway...About the puppy...Why a puppy? Why not a cat?

Mika: Puppies are cutter

Me: I don't like puppys :sneaky2: *hangs up*

Mika: How rude!

*I call Mika*

Me: :sneaky2:

Mika: What now? You're all crazy, people! Each time you call me you're either extremly overexcited about hearing my voice or extremly mad at me.... WTF?

Me: Well, I have a reason!

Mika: And what's that?

Me: Isn't there written somewhere in your freaking contract that you should be a real gentelman with your fans, especially female ones?

Mika: ....

Me: Well do you think making Roxane pay your bills, for the clothes she has lovely chosen for you because she cares about you, when we all know you're extremly wealthy, it's the RIGHT behavior for a gentelman? *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOHHHHNNNNN? Get me my contract right NOW! We have to change certain paragraphs!

*Calls Mika*

Me: Hi!

Mika: WHAT! It's WAAAAAY too early for this!

Me: Oh, um . . . well. . . it's just that. I lost your number, but then I found it again, so I was just testing it.

Mika: Ok, that was a waste of waking me up!

Me: I'm sorry. . . Also, why do you always end your phone calls with yelling at someone to get you or whoever called you something?

Mika: Because I like to pick on John.

Me: Oh, well, you should give the guy a break.

Mika: JOOOOHHHHNNNN!

John: *groggly* What?

Mika: Take a break why don't you.

John: K.

Mika: Is that it?

Me: Yep! Sorry for waking you up, good night/morning! Thanks for your time!:D

*calls mika*

:lmao: I love his contract :mf_rosetinted:

Ring, ring...

M: Hi?

me: hi

M: :blink:

me: u don't know me, but u Know Roxane and Rosa, don't u?

M: uuh? R... oh, no, not again!

me: no, do not call John! just wanted to ask u a favour...

M: I wasn't going to call John!

me: :naughty: Could u play a special gig for us?

M: gig? where?

me: in the middle of the ocean

M: :shocked:

me: well, yes, there's an ocean bw us, but we want to attend a gig of yours, together, so, I thought.... and, btw, u'll provide the yatch! :biggrin2:

M::crybaby:

me: :naughty:

*calls mika*

me: i´m really angry with you!!!

mika: :shocked:

me: you are a very rude man,penniman!!!!

mika: wtf?? i´m just here with and... my mom and an ice cream.. doing nothing at my hotel... how can i be rude??:boxed:

me: i´m talking about the future...

mika: *whispers* andy,do me a favour... call john and tell him that the crazy-drooler-stalker fan number 2 is calling me right now.. he knows what to do in these cases

me: ok mika,now i´m gonna pretend that i haven´t heard anything of what you have said to and... to your mom...:mf_rosetinted:

mika: thank you:mf_rosetinted:

me: i´m talking about the gig that you will do in canada

mika: *chokes* wooooot??

me: the gig that you will do in canada... you know,our dear roxane will be there. and she will faint for sure... so i really expect you to be that cute and leave the stage and run towards her and help her. that´s what you must do.

mika: :shocked: really?

me: don´t you think she deserves it?? THIS GIRL TRANSLATE EACH AND EVERY ONE INTERVIEW THAT YOU DO IN FRENCH!! IN YOUR AWFUL FRENCH MAN!! THIS GIRLS DESERVES HEAVEN!!

mika: have you said "my awful french"??

me: yes. any problem with you??

mika: *scared* noo.....:blink:

me: then,now you know what to do when roxane faints...

mika: ok sir,yes sir :mf_rosetinted:

*hangs up*

done!!:thumb_yello:

Edited by basicamenteyo

*calls mika*

me: you are a very unpolite man,penniman!!!!

mika: wtf?? i´m just here with and... my mom and an ice cream.. doing nothing at my hotel... how can i be unpolite??:boxed:

mika: *whispers* andy,do me a favour... call john and tell him that the crazy-drooler-stalker fan number 2 is calling me right now.. he knows what to do in these cases

me: ok mika,now i´m gonna pretend that i haven´t heard anything of what you have said to and... to your mom...:mf_rosetinted:

me: the gig that you will do in canada... you know,our dear roxane will be there. and she will faint for sure... so i really expect you to be that cute and leave the stage and run towards her and help her. that what you must do.

me: don´t you think she deserves it?? THIS GIRL TRANSLATE EACH AND EVERY ONE INTERVIEW THAT YOU DO IN FRENCH!! IN YOUR AWFUL FRENCH MAN!! THIS GIRLS DESERVES HEAVEN!!

*hangs up*

:shocked:

:lmao:

:lmfao:

Poor Mika :aah:

*calls Mika*

Me: Mika, come to mexico :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: I'm kinda busy if you haven't noticed

Me: I don't care! Always Europe but never Latinoamerica!!

Mika: It's not my fault!! :sneaky2:

Me: I don't care!! :sneaky2:

Mika: Fans should be nice with their idols :sneaky2:

Me: If their idols comes to their countries :sneaky2: *hangs up*

*calls mika*

mika: wtf?? i´m just here with and... my mom and an ice cream.. doing nothing at my hotel... how can i be rude??:boxed:

me: the gig that you will do in canada... you know,our dear roxane will be there. and she will faint for sure... so i really expect you to be that cute and leave the stage and run towards her and help her. that´s what you must do.

*hangs up*

This one's really good! I laughed so much... but don't be so hard with him, Rosa.... Or he'l throw all his iPhones away again.... He's still a little boy that needs a lot of love, deep down inside.... :teehee:

M: Yes?

A: Moose can i ask you a simple lil question?

M: Who is this? :blink:

A: You will find out

M: ehhmmm... ok. What is it?

A: Wll you say im obsessed with you shirtless?

M: Ohh you :aah: Of course not. Why do you ask?

A: Well you see, theres these 2 girls on MFC who have sended me to a shrink thread on there because they think i have an obsession and needs help with it. One of em even tried to kill me tonight with shirtless piccies...

M: Kill you? With shirtless pictures of me?

A: Yep

M: And what have you done to the pictures now then? deleted them?

A: Nope. Saved em on my comp. And useing one of them as my wall.

M: how does it look

A: AMAZING. Zoom, perfect quality, can almost count the hair on your tummy and chest along with sweat drops.

M: ehhmmm... ok venter.gif Are you drunk?

A: And by the way your undies are broken. The grey GAP you were wearing at the show the 14th.

A: But its amazing and HUGE. That pic and the otheres made me sweat my @ss off. Especially that one

M: How much have you been drinkin?

A: Nothing except for water

M: I gotta agree with them. You need help

A: I got some bad news then. The once who should help me arent there :naughty:

M: Ohhh ****... :shocked: *writes a note: Remember to inforn John that we xtra security when the shirtless & underwear obsessed danish girl is around* ehhmmm... i gotta run. Call when you get better. Bye

*hangs up*

A: :shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel

M: Yes?

A: Moose can i ask you a simple lil question?

M: Who is this? :blink:

A: You will find out

M: ehhmmm... ok. What is it?

A: Wll you say im obsessed with you shirtless?

M: Ohh you :aah: Of course not. Why do you ask?

A: Well you see, theres these 2 girls on MFC who have sended me to a shrink thread on there because they think i have an obsession and needs help with it. One of em even tried to kill me tonight with shirtless piccies...

M: Kill you? With shirtless pictures of me?

A: Yep

M: And what have you done to the pictures now then? deleted them?

A: Nope. Saved em on my comp. And useing one of them as my wall.

M: how does it look

A: AMAZING. Zoom, perfect quality, can almost count the hair on your tummy and chest along with sweat drops.

M: ehhmmm... ok venter.gif Are you drunk?

A: And by the way your undies are broken. The grey GAP you were wearing at the show the 14th.

A: But its amazing and HUGE. That pic and the otheres made me sweat my @ss off. Especially that one

M: How much have you been drinkin?

A: Nothing except for water

M: I gotta agree with them. You need help

A: I got some bad news then. The once who should help me arent there :naughty:

M: Ohhh ****... :shocked: *writes a note: Remember to inforn John that we xtra security when the shirtless & underwear obsessed danish girl is around*

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I wanna see this pic :mf_rosetinted: post here or on my profile :aah:

:swoon: Oh my freak i just died :stretcher:

Oh f*** ! I've just killed two innocent girls with the one pic I took myself @ the Monaco gig. I didn't think it'd be that HUGE!!!! Gosh, I think I've become a serial killer :mf_rosetinted: *scares herself* *memo: do NOT post your Mika shirtless pics here on MFC EVER again! EVER! Cause otherwise you'll seriously need some good lawyers to explain all that murders :glasses2:

Oh f*** ! I've just killed two innocent girls with the one pic I took myself @ the Monaco gig. I didn't think it'd be that HUGE!!!! Gosh, I think I've become a serial killer :mf_rosetinted: *scares herself* *memo: do NOT post your Mika shirtless pics here on MFC EVER again! EVER! Cause otherwise you'll seriously need some good lawyers to explain all that murders :glasses2:

Get some lawyers, but NEVER EVER stop posting pics like that :mf_rosetinted:

if you don't then i'll be forced to hunt you down and follow you around forever so i can see every pic you take of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Dont you dare stop posting em... :sneaky2::naughty:

*calls mika*

mika: :shock ed:

mika: wtf?? i´m just here with and... my mom and an ice cream.. doing nothing at my hotel... how can i be rude??:bo xed:

me: ok mika,now i´m gonna pretend that i haven´t heard anything of what you have said to and... to your mom...:mf_roset inted:

mika: :shoc ked: really?

mika: ok sir,yes sir :mf_rosetin ted:

*hangs up*

aww how i love you !!:huglove:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ring, ring...

M: Hi?

me: hi

me: u don't know me, but u Know Roxane and Rosa, don't u?

M: uuh? R... oh, no, not again!

me: no, do not call John! just wanted to ask u a favour...

M: I wasn't going to call John!

me: :naughty: Could u play a special gig for us?

M: gig? where?

me: in the middle of the ocean

M: :shocked:

me: well, yes, there's an ocean bw us, but we want to attend a gig of yours, together, so, I thought.... and, btw, u'll provide the yatch! :biggrin2:

M::crybaby:

me: :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2: yatch :das:

Get some lawyers, but NEVER EVER stop posting pics like that :mf_rosetinted:

Alright, I'll call my lawyers :mf_rosetinted:

if you don't then i'll be forced to hunt you down and follow you around forever so i can see every pic you take of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I don't talk to people who blackmail me so I do something for them. NEVER. :mf_rosetinted:

Dont you dare stop posting em... :sneaky2::naughty:

Wow, now YOU're freaking me out! :aah:

Count me in... full time :thumb_yello:

Ha! You.... Betrayer, you.... And think that I only took those photos thinking about you.... And you want to hunt me???? WTF? That's what you call "be grateful"

But, on the otherside, just posting this one pic, it made me kind of popular.... People started to talk about it everywhere! It'll soon get out of control.... :mf_rosetinted: Just one pic....

And I'll become a new SUPERSTAR - paparazzi :glasses2:

:floor:

BTW, @ RainbowGirl ; befor YOU start to blackmail ME about some new gasmicnpics I took, you better send me all your fabrics you told me you would.... PLEASE.... *does big puppy eyes*