• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stop saying nonsense!! you are always around!! at least,i have you always in my heart!!

:huglove:

:blush-anim-cl::huglove:

*calls Mika*

Mika: :sleep_1::aah: WHAT???

Me: I love Rosa :wub2:

Mika: WHAT???

Me: Get your earplugs out, I LOVE ROSA!!!

Mika: WTF???

Me: Man, you're getting old and deaf :mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: :mad3:

Me: *calls again*

Mika: WHAAAAAAT?

Me: I love you nonetheless :wub2: *hangs up*

Mika: :aah:

Edited by Nightbird

*calls Mika*

Me: I love you nontheless :wub2: *hangs up*

:shocked:

:shocked:

all i can say is:

I

i-love-you.jpg

YOU

*calls Mika*

Me: I love you nonetheless :wub2: *hangs up*

cute!!!!!!!!!! :P

*Calls Mika*

Me: "So when Simon and Suester's lawyers come around looking for a Dylan and Cole Sprouse for breach of contract I WONT BE HERE!" :sneaky2:

Mika: :shocked:

Me: Oh, Mika, hi. I didn't think you'd awnser. . . I was, uh. . .just quoting a video that you aren't in. . . haha, wow, this is awkward.

Mika: Why didn't you think I'd awnser?

Me: Well, every time I've called you since the last time we talked I've been getting busy signals.

Mika: What do you mean? :blink:

Me: Well it's like *makes the busy signal noise* every time I call.

Mika: Ooooh THAT noise. That's probably because I've been awoken by so many calls recently that I finally just took it off of the receiver.

Me: You know what you should do?

Mika: What?

Me: Let it go to voicemail. My motto is, "If it's important, they'll leave a message." Then you can just leave your phone for a while and when you come back it'll have done all the work for you!

Mika: BUT THAT'S HOW I LOSE MY PHONE!

Me: Oh...well... Then. . . let's not do that. Mmkay? Love you! Bye!

Mika: :blink:

Me: *silence* This is the part where you hang up the phone.

Mika: Oh, I know.

Me: Then why haven't you done it?

Mika: That goodbye was so abrupt. And you didn't even say how much you love my abs.

Me: That's because I like guys with their shirts on.

Mika: But. . . but. . . but, what about my smile or my hair or my-

Me: Ok, I love your hair, your smile, your amazing music and the fact that you can stand on a drum and not get hurt too badly.

Mika: Thank you! That's all I wanted.

Me: Oh, and Mika?

Mika: Yes?

Me: You're gorgeous! *hangs up while fangirling*

*Calls Mika*

Me: "So when Simon and Suester's lawyers come around looking for a Dylan and Cole Sprouse for breach of contract I WONT BE HERE!" :sneaky2:

Mika: :shocked:

Me: Oh, Mika, hi. I didn't think you'd awnser. . . I was, uh. . .just quoting a video that you aren't in. . . haha, wow, this is awkward.

Mika: Why didn't you think I'd awnser?

Me: Well, every time I've called you since the last time we talked I've been getting busy signals.

Mika: What do you mean? :blink:

Me: Well it's like *makes the busy signal noise* every time I call.

Mika: Ooooh THAT noise. That's probably because I've been awoken by so many calls recently that I finally just took it off of the receiver.

Me: You know what you should do?

Mika: What?

Me: Let it go to voicemail. My motto is, "If it's important, they'll leave a message." Then you can just leave your phone for a while and when you come back it'll have done all the work for you!

Mika: BUT THAT'S HOW I LOSE MY PHONE!

Me: Oh...well... Then. . . let's not do that. Mmkay? Love you! Bye!

Mika: :blink:

Me: *silence* This is the part where you hang up the phone.

Mika: Oh, I know.

Me: Then why haven't you done it?

Mika: That goodbye was so abrupt. And you didn't even say how much you love my abs.

Me: That's because I like guys with their shirts on.

Mika: But. . . but. . . but, what about my smile or my hair or my-

Me: Ok, I love your hair, your smile, your amazing music and the fact that you can stand on a drum and not get hurt too badly.

Mika: Thank you! That's all I wanted.

Me: Oh, and Mika?

Mika: Yes?

Me: You're gorgeous! *hangs up while fangirling*

:roftl::roftl:

Thanks guys, that calling all the time really is good for my headache :aah: I so enjoyed the peace and quiet the last days ... :bleh:

*calls bienie*

me: YOU!!!!!!:sneaky2:

bienie: :blink:

me: mmmmm.... is mika over there??

bienie: yes....

me: let me talk to him:mf_rosetinted:

bienie: :boxed: *passes phone*

mika: yes??? :blink:

me: you are not sincere to bienie... it seems that she doesn´t know that you have missed us so much and that you have tried to call us... BUT YOU WEREN´T ABLE TO DO IT!!!!!

mika: ssssshhhh!!!!!! i don´t want her to moan again.....:mf_rosetinted:

me: you are such a great preteder....

mika: you love that song,uh? you keep on saying it again and again...

me: you prefer me to say any other things...???

mika: yes:mf_rosetinted: about my smile... eyes...

me: *hangs up*

mika: my voice,of course... my abs... and my curls...you love my curls,uh? hey.... HEY!!!! crap....

bienie: what´s wrong now??

mika: oh,nothing... i was just tired of listening to her and i´ve hanged up :mf_rosetinted:

You know .. I dreamt last night that my number was in Mika's phone (or wasn't that a dream then? :naughty:) .. :aah: And some other things too I don't gonna say here :teehee: That sleeping medication really messes with my head :aah::roftl:

*calls bienie*

me: YOU!!!!!!:sneaky2 :

bienie: :blink :

me: mmmmm.... is mika over there??

bienie: yes....

me: let me talk to him:mf_rosetinted :

bienie: :boxed : *passes phone*

mika: yes??? :blink :

me: you are not sincere to bienie... it seems that she doesn´t know that you have missed us so much and that you have tried to call us... BUT YOU WEREN´T ABLE TO DO IT!!!!!

mika: ssssshhhh!!!!!! i don´t want her to moan again.....:mf_rosetinted :

me: you are such a great preteder....

mika: you love that song,uh? you keep on saying it again and again...

me: you prefer me to say any other things...???

mika: yes:mf_rosetinted: about my smile... eyes...

mika: my voice,of course... my abs... and my curls...you love my curls,uh? hey.... HEY!!!! crap....

bienie: what´s wrong now??

mika: oh,nothing... i was just tired of listening to her and i´ve hanged up :mf_rosetinted :

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.... :lmfao:!!!!!!! :roftl:

You know .. I dreamt last night that my number was in Mika's phone (or wasn't that a dream then? :naughty:) .. :aah:And some other things too I don't gonna say here :teehee: That sleeping medication really messes with my head :aah::roftl:

:shocked: I want a PM :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Thinking about all these phone calls I've came to the the conclusion that we are kinda rude to Mika, the way we "make him act". So I thought I could vindicate him with a nice phone call:

*I call Mika*

Me: Hi :blush-anim-cl:

Mika: Hi! How is there?

Me: I'm a fan of yours, I really love you and I wanted you to know and I wanted to get to know you a little better :blush-anim-cl:

Mika: Oh, great! Well, *paper noises* I was born in Beirut, we had to move because of war...

:roftl: Ok, that wasn't serious :naughty: Here I go:

*I call Mika*

Me: I'm a big fan of yours and I just wanted to tell you how happy you make me with all your job and all your sweetness and I'd love to see you live and I was wondering when you will come to this side of the world.

Mika: awww thank you honey! It's so nice to hear things like that, makes my job worthy. That's why I love it! Because I can make people happy all around the world no matter what. And about touring there, I swear it's in my list of places to go, but it's kinda complicated, but I promise that when I go there, it will be the biggest show ever and I'll make it all just because of fans like you, who give me all that love and shows it every time you are able too! I don't know what I would do without fans like that! I love you!

Me: :swoon: Thanks Mika I love you so much and you will get to know better when you come here, I'll make sure you feel great here so that you come back asap!

Mika: I'm sure you will, all my fans are like that, all wonderful, the best anyone could ask for! I gotta go know, I'm working on my thrird album now, I'm kinda busy, but I didn't want to waste the oportunity to talk to a loving fan. See you soon darling.

Me: :swoon: Thank you so much! Love you!

In case you haven't realized, I've fangurled a lot while writing this :aah:

So you dreamt Mika was a crazy mouse on some very twisted drugs?

Well, that was no dream...you just watched his recent italian interview half-asleep then :mf_roseti nted:

whats up with him and mice??:naughty:

*calls mika*

Me: so... mice huh??

Mika: YOU AGAIN!? i thought you gave up on calling me!!

Me: nop, i was in New York... fangurling over Sean Hayes... erm i mean.. buying gifts for you:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: :shocked: you fangurled over ANOTHER GUY??!!!!

Me: :blush-anim-cl: youre never around!! i need to keep busy you know!!:aah:

Mika::shocked: how... can... you??

Me: stop moaning wife... so whats up with you and mice? you keep mentionning them..

Mika: erm.. *goes through papers* i was born in Bei.. no.. erm.. i collect smel... no.. crazy carniv... no... i speak 100 languag... no... TOFU dolls, donkey, Lady Gaga... ohhh n wait, thats my birthday gift list:blush-anim-cl: ooh got it!! Mice!! yeah... well, theres actually no explaination really..

Me:...

Mika:...

Me: thats it??:blink:

Mika: yeah...

Me: wow... okay i was waiting for something more...

Mika: i cant always say something witty you know!!

Me: i see that. Sean is funnier..

Mika: WHAT?

Me: nevermind, ok, ill call you later:mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: :shocked: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN find out who is that Sean guy and make sure hes not as pretty as me!!!!!!!!! :aah: ... and give my birthday list to mom :teehee:

Thinking about all these phone calls I've came to the the conclusion that we are kinda rude to Mika, the way we "make him act". So I thought I could vindicate him with a nice phone call:

*I call Mika*

Me: I'm a fan of yours, I really love you and I wanted you to know and I wanted to get to know you a little better :blush-anim-cl:

Mika: Oh, great! Well, *paper noises* I was born in Beirut, we had to move because of war...

:roftl: Ok, that wasn't serious :naughty: Here I go:

*I call Mika*

Me: I'm a big fan of yours and I just wanted to tell you how happy you make me with all your job and all your sweetness and I'd love to see you live and I was wondering when you will come to this side of the world.

Mika: awww thank you honey! It's so nice to hear things like that, makes my job worthy. That's why I love it! Because I can make people happy all around the world no matter what. And about touring there, I swear it's in my list of places to go, but it's kinda complicated, but I promise that when I go there, it will be the biggest show ever and I'll make it all just because of fans like you, who give me all that love and shows it every time you are able too! I don't know what I would do without fans like that! I love you!

Me: :swoon: Thanks Mika I love you so much and you will get to know better when you come here, I'll make sure you feel great here so that you come back asap!

Mika: I'm sure you will, all my fans are like that, all wonderful, the best anyone could ask for! I gotta go know, I'm working on my thrird album now, I'm kinda busy, but I didn't want to waste the oportunity to talk to a loving fan. See you soon darling.

Me: :swoon: Thank you so much! Love you!

In case you haven't realized, I've fangurled a lot while writing this :aah:

hahaha!! ooh, he would love that!!!:naughty:

:aa h: It's the drugs, that's all I have to say :mf_roset inted:

pffffff

So you dreamt Mika was a crazy mouse on some very twisted drugs?

Well, that was no dream...you just watched his recent italian interview half-asleep then :mf_rose tinted:

hahahaha!!!!

whats up with him and mice??:nau ghty:

*calls mika*

Me: so... mice huh??

Mika: YOU AGAIN!? i thought you gave up on calling me!!

Me: nop, i was in New York... fangurling over Sean Hayes... erm i mean.. buying gifts for you:mf_rose tinted:

Mika: :shock ed: you fangurled over ANOTHER GUY??!!!!

Me: :blush -anim-cl: youre never around!! i need to keep busy you know!!:aa h:

Mika::shoc ked: how... can... you??

Me: stop moaning wife... so whats up with you and mice? you keep mentionning them..

Mika: erm.. *goes through papers* i was born in Bei.. no.. erm.. i collect smel... no.. crazy carniv... no... i speak 100 languag... no... TOFU dolls, donkey, Lady Gaga... ohhh n wait, thats my birthday gift list:blu sh-anim-cl: ooh got it!! Mice!! yeah... well, theres actually no explaination really..

Me:...

Mika:...

Me: thats it??:bl ink:

Mika: yeah...

Me: wow... okay i was waiting for something more...

Mika: i cant always say something witty you know!!

Me: i see that. Sean is funnier..

Mika: WHAT?

Me: nevermind, ok, ill call you later:mf_r osetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: :shoc ked: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN find out who is that Sean guy and make sure hes not as pretty as me!!!!!!!!! :aah: ... and give my birthday list to mom :teeh ee:

you are a genious roxy!!!!!! :huglove:

*I call Mika*

Me: Hi :blush-a nim-cl:

Me: I'm a fan of yours, I really love you and I wanted you to know and I wanted to get to know you a little better :blus h-anim-cl:

:ro ftl: Ok, that wasn't serious :naug hty: Here I go:

*I call Mika*

Me: Hi :blush-an im-cl:

Me: :swo on: Thanks Mika I love you so much and you will get to know better when you come here, I'll make sure you feel great here so that you come back asap!

Me: :sw oon: Thank you so much! Love you!

In case you haven't realized, I've fangurled a lot while writing this :aa h:

:teehee:

*calls mika*

me: and...... wot??

mika: wot..... wot?? :blink:

me: sweet.pixie has called you.... she´s a nice girl and you.... you...

mika: i know,i´m a great pretender :mf_rosetinted:

me: yes!:sneaky2: the girl was serious!! she´s that nice... and you sounded like a "baby"....

mika: but at least she didn´t heard the "paper noises" uh?? i´m becoming a professional...:mf_rosetinted:

me: don´t tease your fans,you spoiled guy!!

mika: i give my fans what they want me to give....

me: :shocked: sure?? :das:

mika: HEY PERV..... not always... but it´s easy when they just want me to be intelligent and polite....:mf_rosetinted:

me: :floor:

mika: WHAT! UH? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?? I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!!

mika: AND SHE HANGS UP!!!! I CAN´T BELIEVE IT!!! JOOOOOOHNN!!! REMEMBER ME NOT TO GET SHIRTLESS IN VIGO!!!! SHE DOESN´T DESERVE IT!!

john: such a diva you are......

mika: WHAAAAAAAATT????????

john::mf_rosetinted: