of nonsense!!!

thanks everyone!!

*starts making a speech*

Me:I'd like to thank my parents, my dead goldfish that i lost when i was 12, my friends, the MFC family!!.. my..

*mikas calls*

Me:Ooohh sorry :teehee: *answers*hello?

Mika: YOU GOT 100 PAGES ON THAT CRAZY THREAD???????:aah:

Me: :teehee: yes!!

Mika:... why am i not the first one you thanked??:shocked::tears::shun: *hangs up*

Me: ooh oops:teehee:

GREAT one :naughty:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked::lmfao:

So he can, can he? :das:

Why do I have the feeling I'll never get to know what he can think of? :aah:

Tsssss :shun:

You're just the same as us :mf_rosetinted:

I have this feeling too :mf_rosetinted: maybe his definition of "better than a naked gig" is a gig in a tank with dolphins. We can never know for sure :mf_rosetinted:

I have this feeling too :mf_rosetinted: maybe his definition of "better than a naked gig" is a gig in a tank with dolphins. We can never know for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't sound wrong :wub2:

Although he can never really be IN the tank you know .. with all the wires and electricity ... So it would be a gig without mic, wich means he would have to be pretty close or I wouldn't hear a thing .. (especially with those dolphins splashing around).

And he can't be really IN IN the tank either, or all I'll get to hear is *blub*

:mf_rosetinted:

You should ask him tho :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't sound wrong :wub2:

Although he can never really be IN the tank you know .. with all the wires and electricity ... So it would be a gig without mic, wich means he would have to be pretty close or I wouldn't hear a thing .. (especially with those dolphins splashing around).

And he can't be really IN IN the tank either, or all I'll get to hear is *blub*

:mf_rosetinted:

You should ask him tho :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: yeah

*I call Mika*

Me: Blub blub blub blub blub blub bluuuub

Mika: WTF? :blink:

Me: This is how you're gonna sing Grace Kelly from now on *hangs up*

Mika: :shocked: this phonecalls thread it's getting too weird. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: yeah

*I call Mika*

Me: Blub blub blub blub blub blub bluuuub

Mika: WTF? :blink:

Me: This is how you're gonna sing Grace Kelly from now on *hangs up*

Mika: :shocked: this phonecalls thread it's getting too weird. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Sounds wonderful :mf_rosetinted:

:lm fao:

a phonecall ago...:mf_rose tinted:

and well, i wanted to say you dont moan... but its not that pleasant... so i wanted to say you're gonna continue making snaps of your AMAZING fangurly vids... but i didnt know if it was enough:teehee: But then, Mika is already beside you, so you dont need much more :huglo ve:

of nonsense!!!

thanks everyone!!

*starts making a speech*

Me:I'd like to thank my parents, my dead goldfish that i lost when i was 12, my friends, the MFC family!!.. my..

*mikas calls*

Me:Ooohh sorry :teeh ee: *answers*hello?

Mika: YOU GOT 100 PAGES ON THAT CRAZY THREAD???????:aa h:

Me: :teehee: yes!!

Mika:... why am i not the first one you thanked??:sh ocked::tea rs: :s hun: *hangs up*

Me: ooh oops:teeh ee:

hahahaahah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

yeah,mika is that proud :shun:

*mika calls me*

mika: i´m not proud at all :mf_rosetinted:

me: are you stalking us again??

mika: me?? :shun:

me: yes,how do you now that i´ve said you are proud??:sneaky2:

mika: because i´m that psychic :mf_rosetinted:

me: my ass!!!!

mika; your whaaat?:blink:

me: :teehee:

mika: well,you already have 100 pages,now i think it´s time to close the thread,no??

me: NEVER!!!

mika: pffffffffffff should i call jooooooohn??

me: call him,i don´t mind

mika: grrr..... JOOOOOOOOHNNN!!!

john: hahahaahah!!!! i´m fangurling a lot on this thread,boss,no way i´m gonna help you to close it!!!

mika: ffs!!!! ok..... aaaaaaandyyyyy!!!!! grab some popcorn... i think we can have a nice chat on mfc tonight... it seems they´re on fire tonight...

andy: i was thinking... well.... there are many things to do tonight... no? :das:

mika: no way dear... no chicken tonight.... :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I have to, my brain doesn't work today :aah:

*I call Mika*

Me: You are coming! I love you so much! It will be the happiest day of my life! We are gonna make you so ahppy so you come back over and over! I have to start working on your gifts! I have to start planning my stalking! I have to think what I'm gonna wear! I have to think of my make up! I have to think of my shoes! I have to think of my camera! I have to think how on earth I'm gonna use it and see you at the same time and don't waste anything! I gotta...

Mika: JOOOOOOHN Why on earth did we decided to go there!????

Love the thank you-thingie .. and Mika's call .... and Mika's face before the call :na ughty: :a ah:

:naughty:

hahahaahah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

yeah,mika is that proud :shun:

*mika calls me*

mika: i´m not proud at all :mf_ros etinted:

me: are you stalking us again??

mika: me?? :sh un:

me: yes,how do you now that i´ve said you are proud??:sneak y2:

mika: because i´m that psychic :mf_rosetinted:

me: my ass!!!!

mika; your whaaat?:blink:

me: :teehee:

mika: well,you already have 100 pages,now i think it´s time to close the thread,no??

me: NEVER!!!

mika: pffffffffffff should i call jooooooohn??

me: call him,i don´t mind

mika: grrr..... JOOOOOOOOHNNN!!!

john: hahahaahah!!!! i´m fangurling a lot on this thread,boss,no way i´m gonna help you to close it!!!

mika: ffs!!!! ok..... aaaaaaandyyyyy!!!!! grab some popcorn... i think we can have a nice chat on mfc tonight... it seems they´re on fire tonight...

andy: i was thinking... well.... there are many things to do tonight... no? :das:

mika: no way dear... no chicken tonight.... :mf_rose tinted:

no chicken tonight :lmfao:!!!!!!!!!

*I call Mika*

Me: You are coming! I love you so much! It will be the happiest day of my life! We are gonna make you so ahppy so you come back over and over! I have to start working on your gifts! I have to start planning my stalking! I have to think what I'm gonna wear! I have to think of my make up! I have to think of my shoes! I have to think of my camera! I have to think how on earth I'm gonna use it and see you at the same time and don't waste anything! I gotta...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

*Calls Mika*

Me: Guess what I got?

Mika: The cutest puppy ever?

Me: No, that's what you got.

Mika: Oh, right. What'd you get?

Me: Purple pants!

Mika: and?

Me: That's it.

Mika: Can you play with purple pants?

Me: Well, no, but. . .

Mika: Can you hug them and love them and sleep with them every night?

Me: Well, no but. . . I can love them! And sleeping with them every night would just be gross!

Mika: Puppy trumps purple pants anyday!

Me: True. . . *spaces off then decides to go walk her dog in her purple pants*

Mika: Where'd you go? :blink: :donno:

*Mika hangs up*

Me: *while walking her dog* Did I finish that conversation? . . . Oh, no! Mika! *runs back to the phone* Hello? Are you there? *realizes that he's gone and tries to call him back but gets nothing but a busy signal* Dang it! :sneaky2: *talks to her dog* Purple pants are still better, Sara!

Sara: *barks*

Me: Only because I don't have to pick up their poop! Otherwise you would totally win! :thumb_yello:

*I call Mika*

aww :wub2:

It's been SUCH a while since I haven't called Mika. And wow, more than 100 pages! Congrats, Roxy ! Your thread absolutely rules!!!! I can't even explain how hard and much did I laugh reading all your calls. You're like my daily dose of absolute, "innocent", childlish happiness! I love you all :group_hug: BTW my grandparents thought that I went completely mad and seriously need a thearaphy (which isn't that false.... :mf_rosetinted: ). So one of these absolutely cute, stunning and priceless things just happend to me and my greatgrandma, so decided I'm gonna make a special call to Mika just to tell him about this. Cause my greatgrandma is THAT cool. :glasses2:

*I call Mika*

Me: F**k, you're good!

Mika: I am? I mean, of course I am :das: !

Me: No, not good in THIS way

Mika: This? My dog?

Me: I thought you didn't named your dog "This".

Mika: I didn't. :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Anyway. I was talking about your songs, you really are good.

Mika: Of course I am. :shun: You're my fan. Just like about 1'000'000 other people....

Me: Shut up, will you? So, the thing is that today my great grandma, who is 91, arrived at my grandparents house, and she sit down in the living room, while "Touches You" was on. And she started clapping her hands, and whistling, and all to the rythm, and she seemed so happy! :fangurl: ! And then I put "Grace Kelly" and she went even crazier, she was so into the song, I couldn't believe it! I got it on a video tape! :biggrin2: She didn't seem that happy in years! I even think her interpretation of Grace Kelly is better than the original one! :mf_lustslow: *hangs up*

Mika: :boxed: JOOOOOOOOOOHHNNNNNNNNNNN! Get the memo that in my next video we're putting only elder people, starting with Elaire's great grandma ! It's gonna be a blast!

John: :jawdrop:

*My great grandma's agent is waiting for the call from Mika's manager so they can set up a suitable date for the video shooting. My great grandma is very busy :glasses2:*

Edited by Elaire14

*Calls Mika*

Me: Guess what I got?

Mika: The cutest puppy ever?

Me: No, that's what you got.

Mika: Oh, right. What'd you get?

Me: Purple pants!

Mika: and?

Me: That's it.

Mika: Can you play with purple pants?

Me: Well, no, but. . .

Mika: Can you hug them and love them and sleep with them every night?

Me: Well, no but. . . I can love them! And sleeping with them every night would just be gross!

Mika: Puppy trumps purple pants anyday!

Me: True. . . *spaces off then decides to go walk her dog in her purple pants*

Mika: Where'd you go? :bli nk: :do nno:

*Mika hangs up*

Me: *while walking her dog* Did I finish that conversation? . . . Oh, no! Mika! *runs back to the phone* Hello? Are you there? *realizes that he's gone and tries to call him back but gets nothing but a busy signal* Dang it! :snea ky2: *talks to her dog* Purple pants are still better, Sara!

Sara: *barks*

Me: Only because I don't have to pick up their poop! Otherwise you would totally win! :thum b_yello:

LOL!!!!

It's been SUCH a while since I haven't called Mika. And wow, more than 100 pages! Congrats, Roxy ! Your thread absolutely rules!!!! I can't even explain how hard and much did I laugh reading all your calls. You're like my daily dose of absolute, "innocent", childlish happiness! I love you all :group_hug: BTW my grandparents thought that I went completely mad and seriously need a thearaphy (which isn't that false.... :mf_rosetinted: ). So one of these absolutely cute, stunning and priceless things just happend to me and my greatgrandma, so decided I'm gonna make a special call to Mika just to tell him about this. Cause my greatgrandma is THAT cool. :glasses2:

*I call Mika*

Me: F**k, you're good!

Mika: I am? I mean, of course I am :das: !

Me: No, not good in THIS way

Mika: This? My dog?

Me: I thought you didn't named your dog "This".

Mika: I didn't. :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Anyway. I was talking about your songs, you really are good.

Mika: Of course I am. :shun: You're my fan. Just like about 1'000'000 other people....

Me: Shut up, will you? So, the thing is that today my great grandma, who is 91, arrived at my grandparents house, and she sit down in the living room, while "Touches You" was on. And she started clapping her hands, and whistling, and all to the rythm, and she seemed so happy! :fangurl: ! And then I put "Grace Kelly" and she went even crazier, she was so into the song, I couldn't believe it! I got it on a video tape! :biggrin2: She didn't seem that happy in years! I even think her interpretation of Grace Kelly is better than the original one! :mf_lustslow: *hangs up*

Mika: :boxed: JOOOOOOOOOOHHNNNNNNNNNNN! Get the memo that in my next video we're putting only elder people, starting with Elaire's great grandma ! It's gonna be a blast!

John: :jawd rop:

*My great grandma's agent is waiting for the call from Mika's manager so they can set up a suitable date for the video shooting. My great grandma is very busy :glasse s2:*

:lmfao: amazing call

and thanks for the sweet words :huglove:

elaire!!!!!!!!!!!

:floor::floor:

i love your grandma too :mf_rosetinted:

My great grandma says "hi" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

LOL!!!!

:lmfao: amazing call

and thanks for the sweet words :huglove:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! But it's all thanks to my amazing great-grandma! She's inspiring me all the time! :glasses2:

:floor:

From Mikagasmic thread:

Me: Mika??

Mika: Hey, I have holiday, no shows, why are you calling me?? :blink:

Me: We can´t decide which sentence we hear in SITM...

Mika: :boxed: Oh... And what are the possibilities?

Me: a) won´t try to change me

b) who´ll try to teach me.

Mika: .....

(tik..tok...tik...tok)

Me: You have 10 seconds, think, man!

Mika: .... I.... I can´t remember!

Me: :blink: unexpected situation.

*hangs up*

From Mikagasmic thread:

Me: Mika??

Mika: Hey, I have holiday, no shows, why are you calling me?? :blink:

Me: We can´t decide which sentence we hear in SITM...

Mika: :boxed: Oh... And what are the possibilities?

Me: a) won´t try to change me

b) who´ll try to teach me.

Mika: .....

(tik..tok...tik...tok)

Me: You have 10 seconds, think, man!

Mika: .... I.... I can´t remember!

Me: :blink: unexpected situation.

*hangs up*

this could be a real call...... he uses to mess his lyrics....:teehee:

well here you are a chat between me and roxy...

she said she was goint to send me mika (from canada to spain) so,here you are....

my first post:

oh my god... i can imagine mika totally bent over in a small parcel saying "wtf roxy?? are you nuts?? i can´t be here for a few hours!!" and you: "don´t moan husband... who is talking about few hours?? you are goint to be in this parcel for 9 days... ":teehee:

mika: :shocked:

and then,roxy´s post:

!!!

Mika: WTF!!! i usually travel first classes in plane :shun:

Me: we're not all rich and famous!! get in there and stop moaning!!!

Mika::shun: *gets in box* i'll tell John...

Me: fine... ask him to come to Canada also...

Mika: :aah:

Me: *starts closing box*

Mika: Roxy??? :tears:

Me: yeah...

Mika: can i at least have a flashlight?? I'm scared of the dark!! :teehee:

Me: k here, along with your cellphone.. youll have some time to tweet while youre in there..

Mika: yeah.. and discover who's @mikasdog.

Me: :shocked: *closes box* *writes on box:"handle with care, fresh product inside"

perhaps it would be a good idea.....

i´m not saying that you need it...:mf_rosetinted:

oh,well,yes... i´m saying that!!!:aah:

:lmfao:!!!

thank you, i knew i had your entire support:mf_rosetinted:

(be careful with what you say.... mika isnt in the mail yet...):mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!

thank you, i knew i had your entire support:mf_rosetinted:

(be careful with what you say.... mika isnt in the mail yet...):mf_rosetinted:

what i really wanted to say,is that roxane doesn´t need therapy at all,she is the cuttest girl in the world,very clever,polite,beautiful... and all the good adjectives you can imagine....

can you please,dear roxy,send mika now,please???:mf_rosetinted:

it´s just because i´m worried about you,you know... perhaps that parcel is taking up so much space at your home :mf_rosetinted:

what i really wanted to say,is that roxane doesn´t need therapy at all,she is the cuttest girl in the world,very clever,polite,beautiful... and all the good adjectives you can imagine....

can you please,dear roxy,send mika now,please???:mf_rosetinted:

it´s just because i´m worried about you,you know... perhaps that parcel is taking up so much space at your home :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:youre good:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: