SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, cool bread! i think if you just gave him the bread (not in a bag) it would be really funny! :roftl:

@ilseh1983 love that braclet! <3

:roftl:

Too bad the bread wasnt in the shops before the gig:aah:

oh =P when was the gig? did you meet him? what happened?

everything :das: kiddin :naughty:

Yap, itwas on the 2nd of August, And I did meet him! Gave him something else as a gift.. basically latvian sweets:biggrin2:

hi, just bought these today:)

three bracelets

bracelets.jpg?t=1281187052

and a scarf

scarf.jpg?t=1281187359

I love them all :aah: I gotta take pics of my new hoodie :wub2:

everything :das: kiddin :naughty:

Yap, itwas on the 2nd of August, And I did meet him! Gave him something else as a gift.. basically latvian sweets:biggrin2:

:naughty: It's so good you sould meet him :wub2: I would have been aweseome if you could give him the bread bag though :aah:

I love them all :aah: I gotta take pics of my new hoodie :wub2:

:naughty: It's so good you sould meet him :wub2: I would have been aweseome if you could give him the bread bag though :aah:

yeah.. Im wondering is there a chance to send it to him?:blink::naughty:

yeah.. Im wondering is there a chance to send it to him?:blink::naughty:

I am gonna be seing him on November :boing: If you want to send the bag to me by mail, it's ok :wink2: I'll do my best to meet him :teehee: But I think mail would be ridiculusly expensive just for Mika seeing a bread bag with his name though :aah:

I am gonna be seing him on November :boing: If you want to send the bag to me by mail, it's ok :wink2: I'll do my best to meet him :teehee: But I think mail would be ridiculusly expensive just for Mika seeing a bread bag with his name though :aah:

wow:shocked: That would be awesome:biggrin2: Im gonna make a little bag (including bread and maybe something colorful) and a letter for him so he knows it's from me, and it would be great if you could give it to him when you meet him:shocked::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: could you do it for me?:blush-anim-cl:

wow:shocked: That would be awesome:biggrin2: Im gonna make a little bag (including bread and maybe something colorful) and a letter for him so he knows it's from me, and it would be great if you could give it to him when you meet him:shocked::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: could you do it for me?:blush-anim-cl:

I think I do :thumb_yello: When you have everything ready just pm me :wink2:

I think I do :thumb_yello: When you have everything ready just pm me :wink2:

That's sooo great :D

I was dissapointed because couldnt show him the bread but now I will :wub2:

Thank you so much!!

When is the date of your gig?:wink2:

That's sooo great :D

I was dissapointed because couldnt show him the bread but now I will :wub2:

Thank you so much!!

When is the date of your gig?:wink2:

:biggrin2:

19th November :wink2: If I were you I would do it asap, you know, in case there is any problem with the mail service, you can never count on them :sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

19th November :wink2: If I were you I would do it asap, you know, in case there is any problem with the mail service, you can never count on them :sneaky2:

I would send it already tomorrow but I think the bread will be bad to that time:boxed:

Im gonna write a message and buy the other stuff in the next few days but I might send it out at the beginning of November, dont you think?:blink:

I would send it already tomorrow but I think the bread will be bad to that time:boxed:

Im gonna write a message and buy the other stuff in the next few days but I might send it out at the beginning of November, dont you think?:blink:

I thought you were just gonna send the bag, without actual bread :aah:

I think it's ok, you should ask how much time it would take to arrive here :wink2:

I thought you were just gonna send the bag, without actual bread :aah:

I think it's ok, you should ask how much time it would take to arrive here :wink2:

:roftl: I was thinking of sending real bread.. :blink: But should I send only the bag? It's up to you, don't want to bother you :wink2:

It's ok with me, it's just that I don't know if it will be ok when I give it too him :teehee: I have no problem either ways :dunno:

Im gonna think about it ok, but I wish I could send a real bread.. Im gonna try how many days it can be ok without getting bad:roftl::naughty: