How do you feel right now? part 3

Dark Angel

ohhh that sucks. I woke up with a sore throat this morning... but ive taken care of it now!

Have a great vacation... where are you going?

Glad you're better, if I may ask, what did you do to feel better?? drink water?? :aah:

I'm going to Myrtle Beach.. :naughty: it's a beach in my state

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad you're better, if I may ask, what did you do to feel better?? drink water?? :aah:

I'm going to Myrtle Beach.. :naughty: it's a beach in my state

tea only 2 cups cos its HOT to drink tea in this heat), water and keep my throat a lil warm

Have fun on the vacation.

My next "vacation" is in Sep. so i have to wait 2 month time to get a break from Denmark :naughty:

tea only 2 cups cos its HOT to drink tea in this heat), water and keep my throat a lil warm

Have fun on the vacation.

My next "vacation" is in Sep. so i have to wait 2 month time to get a break from Denmark :naughty:

I don't know how to make tea, but I am drinking water. :biggrin2:

Thanks, you too! :original: I don't get out of South Carolina again until.. next summer I'm going to a lot of places.. so excited about it. :original:

I don't know how to make tea, but I am drinking water. :biggrin2:

Thanks, you too! :original: I don't get out of South Carolina again until.. next summer I'm going to a lot of places.. so excited about it. :original:

doesnt it hurt only drinkin water on a sore throat?

Lucky... im not going many places. Only been to London this year. But im looking much forward for Stockholm. Next year... i have nooooo idea where and where im not going...

doesnt it hurt only drinkin water on a sore throat?

Lucky... im not going many places. Only been to London this year. But im looking much forward for Stockholm. Next year... i have nooooo idea where and where im not going...

Not really, I've always hurt water heals a sore throat.. :dunno: it hurts drinking coke though, the fizz :aah:

I'm probably going out of the country for the first time next year to Romania :original: never really been far from home, farthest is NY.. amazing. :wub2: I'm aiming toward going to London sometime during College. :naughty: I have to go there!! :aah:

Not really, I've always hurt water heals a sore throat.. :dunno: it hurts drinking coke though, the fizz :aah:

I'm probably going out of the country for the first time next year to Romania :original: never really been far from home, farthest is NY.. amazing. :wub2: I'm aiming toward going to London sometime during College. :naughty: I have to go there!! :aah:

have a safe trip when you are going to Romania (if you are going)

London.... love that place!

Thx! I ahve plans in Stockholm but no place to stay... i gotta find a hotel before it! :aah:

:roftl: I did that too, we had plane tickets to NY before we even had a hotel.. :teehee:

We found a great hotel though :biggrin2: Stockholm looks beautiful too, Everywhere I've seen in Europe is beautiful. :lol3:

Archived