How do you feel right now? part 3

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i had one (seizure).... but im not surprised. Ive been very :sad: lately and how i feel effecs it!

Oh are you ok? Don't be sad i wish i could cheer you up somehow! What ever it is thats making you sad just remember im always here for you! :)

Oh are you ok? Don't be sad i wish i could cheer you up somehow! What ever it is thats making you sad just remember im always here for you! :)

very tired and my right shoulder feels strange. The sad mood thiny hasnt changed...

:huglove:

i had one (seizure).... but im not surprised. Ive been very :sad: the past few days and how i feel effecs it!

Oh no.....And it was just some days ago we were talking about that,and that you didn't had one for some time....:sad:

I think you must cheer up somehow.....You will see Mika live tonight!Isn't that making you happy????:thumb_yello:

Oh no.....And it was just some days ago we were talking about that,and that you didn't had one for some time....:sad:

I think you must cheer up somehow.....You will see Mika live tonight!Isn't that making you happy????:thumb_yello:

But thats not live live where im there...

It was "record breaking" for how long time i hadnt had one... but changed cos of feeling so sad...

But thats not live live where im there...

It was "record breaking" for how long time i hadnt had one... but changed cos of feeling so sad...

Yes,it won't be as if you were actually there.And you have been to some gigs of his,and know how it is.But even this it something,isn't it?:thumb_yello:

For me it was the first time i would get to see Mika live....And even it was just through MTV,i didn't care....:aah:

Yes,i remember you told me that feeling sad could make things difficult....As i told you before,try to feel better soon.....Ok,it's not easy....Just try....And ''live'' Mika tonight will be a great way to start with,no?:biggrin2:

Yes,it won't be as if you were actually there.And you have been to some gigs of his,and know how it is.But even this it something,isn't it?:thumb_yello:

For me it was the first time i would get to see Mika live....And even it was just through MTV,i didn't care....:aah:

Yes,i remember you told me that feeling sad could make things difficult....As i told you before,try to feel better soon.....Ok,it's not easy....Just try....And ''live'' Mika tonight will be a great way to start with,no?:biggrin2:

you cant connect at all even when you change proxy?

i hope i will feel better soon but i doubt. Will probably be happy when Mika gets on stage cos well... its Mika and it is live... but wont be the same! And who knows maybe the proxy thingy will f*** up later tonight :aah: I will probably go back to feel sad when its fin...

you cant connect at all even when you change proxy?

i hope i will feel better soon but i doubt. Will probably be happy when Mika gets on stage cos well... its Mika and it is live... but wont be the same! And who knows maybe the proxy thingy will f*** up later tonight :aah: I will probably go back to feel sad when its fin...

Have nooooo idea what is a proxy and how they work....And i won't try it,cause last time i was altering things in my computer i got viruses and had to send it to repair it and got it back after 2-3 weeks....So i won't risk it .....

Have nooooo idea what is a proxy and how they work....And i won't try it,cause last time i was altering things in my computer i got viruses and had to send it to repair it and got it back after 2-3 weeks....So i won't risk it .....

its the same as an IP address... know what that is? You just connects to another one in whatever country you wanna get connected to. I picked one from france of course. You should install the foxyproxy... i could help you w. finding a server then

Archived