Mika @ MTV Murcia Night, Spain

PurpleCat

MIKA TO SING IN CARAVACA

There is some great news for Mika fans. He is billed to be the star attraction of the MTV Murcia Night 2010, which will take place in Caravaca de la Cruz on July 10th. This annual event is always a huge success and televised nationally and internationally. As this year it coincides with their Año Santo, the planners of the concert have pulled out all the stops and organised a fantastic line up of performers. The event is a great way for Murcia to promote itself, as in between each performance the area is highlighted through advertisements, dances and promotion of local culture and traditions.

The concert will take place in an area with the capacity for 25,000 spectators. As a higher number of fans is expected the organisers are looking at the possibility of installing giant screens for those who cannot get in to see the show. It is foreseen that parking will be a problem, as the town of Caravaca is nestled away in the mountains, and consists of narrow streets and little parking space. However this is being looked into as we speak.

Another three artists will perform in the concert. Their names have not yet been released. It is believed Pignoise, a Spanish heavy rock band, will also be there.

Mika was born in 1983 in Beirut, the son of a Lebanese mother and American father. He grew up in Paris, then at the age of nine his family moved to London. Music was his anchor throughout his teenage years, and he started working as an opera singer and jingles writer for adverts. When he beganwriting his own songs they were all rejected by the main music producers, so he put them on My Space on the internet and the rest is history. His single Grace Kelly was number one in the UK for 5 weeks. His album 'Life in cartoon motion' (2007) was another huge success, and Mika´s voice has been compared to that of the great Freddie Mercury.

The concert in Caravaca de la Cruz will be free, but you will need to arrive early to ensure getting in, as it is highly probable young fans will be camping outside the concert grounds for days to ensure a glimpse of their idol.

http://www.theleader.info/article/23309/mika-to-sing-in-caravaca/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAWWWW MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY MIKA'S COMING, THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT WITH WORDS!

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

can i use my Magic Mika Points you think???:lmfao:!!!

:floor:

Sigh....oh how i wish i could go to this, but its out of the question, too soon and work commitments. :no::tears:

Oh Mici :tears:

I am so glad I will probably be working inthe other side of Spain by then, otherwise I'd be so sad I've decided not to see him again life (eventhough Rosa has been trying to take me there with dirty lies:mf_rosetinted::roftl:).

You lot who are going have the time of your lives and rock it for me!!!!

You and Mici are gonna make me cry :tears:

I am so glad I will probably be working inthe other side of Spain by then, otherwise I'd be so sad I've decided not to see him again life (eventhough Rosa has been trying to take me there with dirty lies:mf_rosetinted::roftl:).

You lot who are going have the time of your lives and rock it for me!!!!

i wasn´t trying :mf_rosetinted:

i said "asun,would you come with me too see pignoise?"

hey!! it´s not my fault that mika would be there too!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

i didn´t know it!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, of course you didn't:mf_rosetinted:

i don´t know why but i feel as if you don´t believe me :mf_rosetinted:

damn mika!!!! i wanted to see pignoise (:mf_rosetinted:) with asun,and then,the curled decides to go to this festival too.... as i said... MIKA,PLEASE,STOP COMING TO SPAIN,MAN!!! YOU ARE PESTERING US WITH SO MANY GIGS!!! pffff.....

:mf_rosetinted:

i don´t know why but i feel as if you don´t believe me :mf_rosetinted:

damn mika!!!! i wanted to see pignoise (:mf_rosetinted:) with asun,and then,the curled decides to go to this festival too.... as i said... MIKA,PLEASE,STOP COMING TO SPAIN,MAN!!! YOU ARE PESTERING US WITH SO MANY GIGS!!! pffff.....

:mf_rosetinted:

Me?? don't be so suspicious, woman!:mf_rosetinted:

You're so damn right, Mika is getting such a pain in the ass, isn't he? :mf_rosetinted:

Me?? don't be so suspicious, woman!:mf_rosetinted:

You're so damn right, Mika is getting such a pain in the ass, isn't he? :mf_rosetinted:

yes he is..

*calls mika*

me: hi pain in the asun´s ass

mika::blink:

me: you are so pestering us a lot this summer...

mika: :boxed:

me: and as i love you (:mf_rosetinted:) i don´t want you to be booed. so,when you come to spain,man,don´t do any gig,just come to my house:mf_rosetinted: i´ll take care of you.. i´ll protect you from those bad peeps.... my bed ir really comfortable:mf_rosetinted:

mika: :shocked::shocked: *hangs up*

i really think he´s happy with my call!!:biggrin2:

yes he is..

*calls mika*

mika::blink:

me: you are so pestering us a lot this summer...

mika: :boxed:

me: and as i love you (:mf_rosetinted:) i don´t want you to be booed. so,when you come to spain,man,don´t do any gig,just come to my house:mf_rosetinted: i´ll take care of you.. i´ll protect you from those bad peeps.... my bed ir really comfortable:mf_rosetinted:

mika: :shocked::shocked: *hangs up*

i really think he´s happy with my call!!:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Pain in Asun's ass!!! That's the best description of him I've ever read!!!!!

But maybe if he came to your place I could pay you a visit, you know, just in case he wants to ask me why he's a pain in my ass, the poor thing, he'd be confused:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

But maybe if he came to your place I could pay you a visit, you know, just in case he wants to ask me why he's a pain in my ass, the poor thing, he'd be confused:naughty:

of course,you need to explain it to him!

you know it´s not his fault... he´s so sad.....

i´ll phone you when he arrives to my bed... i mean.. to my house:mf_rosetinted:

of course,you need to explain it to him!

you know it´s not his fault... he´s so sad.....

i´ll phone you when he arrives to my bed... i mean.. to my house:mf_rosetinted:

Of course it's not his fault and he's entitled to an explanation, you'd better phone me, but please, NOT if he's in your bed, there are certain things I'd rather don't know...

Of course it's not his fault and he's entitled to an explanation, you'd better phone me, but please, NOT if he's in your bed, there are certain things I'd rather don't know...

after chicken then:mf_rosetinted:

Oi! This thread is becoming a bit gasmics! :roftl:

You're so damn right, Mika is getting such a pain in the ass, isn't he?

yes he is..

*calls mika*

:

:

:blink::shocked::lmfao::floor:

Oi! This thread is becoming a bit gasmics! :roftl:

A bit???????????

This is the most hard core perv thread i ever read in my MFc lifetime...:biggrin2:

Help needed, pardon my ignorance...

Is there an airport in Murcia???

Which is the closest city i can fly to?

A bit???????????

This is the most hard core perv thread i ever read in my MFc lifetime...:biggrin2:

Help needed, pardon my ignorance...

Is there an airport in Murcia???

Which is the closest city i can fly to?

We are going by car. But this is Murcia's airport link:

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?cid=1047570399237&pagename=subHome&SiteName=MJV&c=Page&Language=EN_GB

Hope it helps you:wink2:

We are going by car. But this is Murcia's airport link:

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?cid=1047570399237&pagename=subHome&SiteName=MJV&c=Page&Language=EN_GB

Hope it helps you:wink2:

Is everyone going by car???

I might take the plane for this one...

Where are you staying?

Pm me any personal info please, don't post it, thank you...:thumb_yello:

You're from Ciudad Real??? :shocked: Where exactly, may I ask? My mum's family is from there:biggrin2:

perdona mi intromisión... me acabo de enterar que the naughty corner es un thread real y no una forma de "castigarnos" en broma por pensamientos impuros. me siento newbie total... seré gilipollas... ya decía yo... todo menos pensar que era un thread...

bueno,te habrás enterado que ya ha performed kick ass live hoy en japón...

Archived