Mika @ MTV Murcia Night, Spain

PurpleCat

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, I have to wake up at 6 AM, take the first bus at 6,45, arrive to Murcia at 14,45, then go to the other bus station to Caravaca at 15,30 to finally arrive Caravaca at 16,55. And then, don't know how, have to go to the "Recinto Ferial de Caravaca".

I don't even know where to have lunch or dinner (I will have sandwiches, sure).

Sounds really crazy, but, everything for MIKA!! :wink2:

The only thing I have to do now is call to the Hotels and to my mum to finally convince her... Wish me luck!!

The concert in Caravaca de la Cruz will be free, but you will need to arrive early to ensure getting in, as it is highly probable young fans will be camping outside the concert grounds for days to ensure a glimpse of their idol.

http://www.theleader.info/article/23309/mika-to-sing-in-caravaca/

Camping outside the concert ground for days? Heck. Better prepare for being at the back then! :sad:

Camping outside the concert ground for days? Heck. Better prepare for being at the back then!

Is someone here going to camp outside the night before ?? :shocked:

my oh my

Ehm... Maybe I should go on friday instead of saturday and camp outside the concert grounds..... I would have to borrow some sleeping bags... My mum will think I am mad... :bonk:

Gosh, I have to wake up at 6 AM, take the first bus at 6,45, arrive to Murcia at 14,45, then go to the other bus station to Caravaca at 15,30 to finally arrive Caravaca at 16,55. And then, don't know how, have to go to the "Recinto Ferial de Caravaca".

I don't even know where to have lunch or dinner (I will have sandwiches, sure).

Sounds really crazy, but, everything for MIKA!! :wink2:

The only thing I have to do now is call to the Hotels and to my mum to finally convince her... Wish me luck!!

good luck!!

No Murcia for me, sadly...:no:

Too much RL standing in the way...:(

See you guys in Sudoeste and/or Vigo! :yay:

:tears:

it means i won´t see you until next year... or perhaps the next one.. who knows.... it would be great to meet you again... you were at my first mika gigs... i´m gonna miss you....

MIKA TO SING IN CARAVACA

The concert in Caravaca de la Cruz will be free, but you will need to arrive early to ensure getting in, as it is highly probable young fans will be camping outside the concert grounds for days to ensure a glimpse of their idol.

http://www.theleader.info/article/23309/mika-to-sing-in-caravaca/

:shocked:

are they nuts???????????

ok,no first row then... but i won´t be camping for days... i got first row in my two mika gigs... but this one.. i think i will have a great time with mfcers....:biggrin2:

good luck!!

it means i won´t see you until next year... or perhaps the next one.. who knows.... it would be great to meet you again... you were at my first mika gigs... i´m gonna miss you....

Awwwww, Rosita, thought you'd manage to go to Sudoeste or Vigo...

I can't really go...:(

No RSVP list for this one? :blush-anim-cl:

Is it a confirmed gig ? until it is it does not go into the calender

Edit LeiRA :

We are still waiting to get confirmation on some ofthese festival dates, which are still not on the Mikasoundscalendar:

It method is to only put it in the calender when its "official" , saying that this is a few days away ... Im sure Deb will follow up

Is it a confirmed gig ? until it is it does not go into the calender

Edit LeiRA :

We are still waiting to get confirmation on some ofthese festival dates, which are still not on the Mikasoundscalendar:

It method is to only put it in the calender when its "official" , saying that this is a few days away ... Im sure Deb will follow up

We've asked several times about a handful of festival dates that are not

on the Mikasounds calendar yet. They've said that they can't confirm

them for us yet. I'm not sure what that means -- whether the shows are

up in the air or what? :dunno:

They were supposed to get back to us this week

with confirmations, but I haven't heard anything as yet. We'll certainly

keep you posted. :thumb_yello:

Archived