REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA@Festival des Two Cities, Carcassonne, France, 21-JUL-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone who cant understand:blush-anim-cl:

Mika: During this last week... im sorry, i cant speak French today i think! So, during the last week, i must say we were really lucky with our shows in France. We did the Arènes de Nimes yesterday *people screaming:naughty:* *mika looking at them* I told you they were dangerous...I'm gonna need a six foot barrier! No, i'm kidding... So, we were really lucky. We've been to incredible places and we want to thank everyone. We've been on the round for almost 1 year and 2 months now and we're finishing in a few weeks. And its always a pleasure to do those venues. Thank you, its an honour. *people cheering* And before we leave France, I'm going to sing one of my favorite French song and after we'll do more songs!

great moment!! :pinkbow:

Hi !

Here's my videos and a part of my pics, i'll post the rest as soon as possible !

Over my shoulder (beginning)

When he talked before "La solitude". I'm so sorry, i'm moving a lot at a moment, but Mika was looking at us and speaking at us (making fun of us precisely ^^ ) :naughty:

"La Solitude" :wub2:

thanks for the videos:flowers2:

the french shows must have been really special:wub2: now i'm even more excited about Colmar!!!

Oh ! I was there !

But I've no photo cause de security guard took my camera ... :no:

It was an awesome show!

we came 30 minutes before other and we have invested the forefront...

At the end he'd took us on stage