Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/page/1

Six billion secrets. I cried whilst reading this. It's crazy to think something as easy as a smile, a hug or a few words could change someone's live, for them to consider that the world isn't all bad, to feel, even for a few seconds, that someone cares about them.

Oh I know that site... It continually makes me cry..

I love the fact that when I get up the courage to tell my friend something, she says, and I quote,"Sorry, no time to give you a proper reply so I'll just say 'yeah i agree LOL XD'. That should cover it, right?"

Life is unfair. ¬¬

2 days ago there was a horrific car crash.

A drunk driver lost control of their car and came spinning toward my car, which carried my 3 children. Suddenly, another car comes speeding past me and swerves in the way of the spinning car.

Because of that young man, my kids and I are alive.

He gave his life for ours. He might be revived. Zane Brooke GMH

I'm crying again.

I love the fact that when I get up the courage to tell my friend something, she says, and I quote,"Sorry, no time to give you a proper reply so I'll just say 'yeah i agree LOL XD'. That should cover it, right?"

Life is unfair. ¬¬

I'll listen if you want to talk to me. I understand if you don't, but I'm here.

I'll listen if you want to talk to me. I understand if you don't, but I'm here.

I might have to move away to a different country, that's it. I'm not supposed to tell anyone until it's decided but I can't help it. :huh: I need to tell someone.

I might have to move away to a different country, that's it. I'm not supposed to tell anyone until it's decided but I can't help it. :huh: I need to tell someone.

Ohh Emma :huh: That really sucks. I hope for your sake that you don't have to. Moving house is bad enough, but a different country?

Do you know where you're supposed to be moving to?

Back.. for a bit. :aah:

Ohh Emma :huh: That really sucks. I hope for your sake that you don't have to. Moving house is bad enough, but a different country?

Do you know where you're supposed to be moving to?

I know.. I hate moving house as it is. :aah:

Australia or somewhere in America. :sad: Not that I don't like those places, but.. I don't wanna move. ><

Archived