Hello everyone at Mika Fan club <3

LindaT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D First of all, I have to say that the Mika Fan club is so welcoming and warm that I just had to register.

I'm from Finland, I am 18 years old and fell completely in love with Mika when he was in Helsinki :D The show was absolutely amazing. I'm writing an article about the concert in a magazine, I got free tickets etc. I didn't own any of his albums, but I loved the songs that I knew. Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Blame It on the Girls... :D At the concert, the atmosphere was suuuper and now I can't stop thinking about that night. And after the concert I followed the fans to the backdoor where the tour bus was parked I got an autograph and a chance to talk a little with Mika. It was so great. He's so laid back and really appreciates the fans and I love that.

<3 Can't wait for Mika to come back to Finland sooon!

Welcome to the MFC! Enjoy yourself. It IS wonderful to actually meet Mika. I've met him four times and each time was magical!

Welcome to the MFC! Enjoy yourself. It IS wonderful to actually meet Mika. I've met him four times and each time was magical!

:teehee: I know! And I didn't expect it at all! I wasn't sure if he even gave autographs after a gig or not, but I was very happily surprised :biggrin2:

Archived