Hello everyone at Mika Fan club <3

LindaT

:D First of all, I have to say that the Mika Fan club is so welcoming and warm that I just had to register.

I'm from Finland, I am 18 years old and fell completely in love with Mika when he was in Helsinki :D The show was absolutely amazing. I'm writing an article about the concert in a magazine, I got free tickets etc. I didn't own any of his albums, but I loved the songs that I knew. Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Blame It on the Girls... :D At the concert, the atmosphere was suuuper and now I can't stop thinking about that night. And after the concert I followed the fans to the backdoor where the tour bus was parked I got an autograph and a chance to talk a little with Mika. It was so great. He's so laid back and really appreciates the fans and I love that.

<3 Can't wait for Mika to come back to Finland sooon!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Linda & welcome to the MFC! :groupwave:

What magazine are you writing the article for? Would love to hear/read your report once it is done! :wink2:

Happy you liked the gig AND the MFC people! ;)

Have fun on here!

:D Thank you <3 You're all so sweeet! I met a few Mika fans and everyone was soo nice. There was no pushing at the concert, people weren't hostile at all. Everyone's gonna love today <3

It's a Finnish magazine =) I'll scan it for you when it'll be released. :thumb_yello:

:D Thank you <3 You're all so sweeet! I met a few Mika fans and everyone was soo nice. There was no pushing at the concert, people weren't hostile at all. Everyone's gonna love today <3

It's a Finnish magazine called SinäMinä =) I'll scan it for you when it'll be released. :thumb_yello:

That'd be lovely :wub2:

And I know what you mean, Mika gig are by far the nicest concerts to be at :blush-anim-cl:

That'd be lovely :wub2:

And I know what you mean, Mika gig are by far the nicest concerts to be at :blush-anim-cl:

So true. I'm just annoyed that I haven't realized Mika's talent before. I've always thought he was good, but I never went to buy his CD. But better now than never :D

:D First of all, I have to say that the Mika Fan club is so welcoming and warm that I just had to register.

I'm from Finland, I am 18 years old and fell completely in love with Mika when he was in Helsinki :D The show was absolutely amazing. I'm writing an article about the concert in a magazine, I got free tickets etc. I didn't own any of his albums, but I loved the songs that I knew. Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Blame It on the Girls... :D At the concert, the atmosphere was suuuper and now I can't stop thinking about that night. And after the concert I followed the fans to the backdoor where the tour bus was parked I got an autograph and a chance to talk a little with Mika. It was so great. He's so laid back and really appreciates the fans and I love that.

<3 Can't wait for Mika to come back to Finland sooon!

Hi LIndaT! Welcome to MFC! :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24512&id=100000055207821&saved#!/photo.php?pid=446206&id=100000055207821&ref=fbx_album

44647_153682147976958_100000055207821_446206_1764728_n.jpg

Here you can see the article I wrote =) Sadly they didn't publish the magazine in shops :boxed: Because of technical reasons or something weird like that. I translated it real quick :D I'm really bad at translating so don't hate me.

Mika performed in Helsinki for the first time ever on Friday the 30th of July at a club called "The Circus". The Concert was a part of Mika's Festival Tour, even though this particular concert wasn't at a festival. The Club can hold up to 2000 people and it was packed with excited Mika fans that night. Fans have been waiting eagerly for this concert for four years now and you could feel the excitement in the air. Some of the fans had been queuing outside for over 12 hours!

"This is the only country where my name isn't weird!"

The concert was full of surprises and Mika's wonderful sense of humor and charisma had everyone blown away. Sometimes the concert resembled a theater, because Mika had various characters that he has made up with his sister come on stage with him. The stage was also filled with different kinds of flowers and lights were used well to conjure various moods. Mika had learned a little bit of Finnish and that made the show even more personal.

Mika performed new songs from his album "The Boy who Knew too Much" and also his best old hits, for example Grace Kelly, Lollipop and Love Today. Mika has an amazing singing talent that you can only wonder. His voice is rich and versatile and one you don't hear everyday. His songs are full of positive energy that make people jump up and down without getting tired. Mika really took his audience in account and had even invited some of them on stage with him!

"I am Mika!"

Mika was born in Beirut blaa blaa Then moved to Paris blaa blaa and then to London. Same old same old

Bullied in school!

He had dyslexia... Had trouble getting a record deal :D Again same old same old

"Thank you for reminding us of why we do this. You were amazing!"

After the concert Mika signed autographs and chatted with his fans. We spoke to the down-to-earth Mika and told him that his concert was amazing. He replied that he'll definitely be coming back to Finland.

Full name: Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr.

Artist names: Mica Penniman, Mika Penniman, Mika, MIKA

Birthplace: 18.8.1983, Beirut, Lebanon

Language of the songs: English

Genre: Pop

Websites: Mikasounds.com and mikafaniklubi.weebly.com

:D So that's basicly it. haha :thumb_yello:

Hi. I´m Veronica from Portugal and I`m new around here. As all of you I´m a Mika fan. I alway liked his songs but last month I saw him live and oh my god i´m fascinated. It was a fantastic show, the best I ever saw. He is a great singer and a very good entertainer. He also is very cute and have that beatiful smile OMG! lol

kisses for all of u ;)

Thank you for posting it! :flowers2:

:fangurl: ing now imagining that concert!

What did he say in Finish?

He's so sweet with his fans he tries to speak a bit of all languages! :wub2:

He said I am Mika, I am dead, Listen to me and then various words like Wonderful, Brilliant, Super :roftl: It was so funny!

// I posted it now, so that everyone can see it and not only ones with facebook :D But most of us have facebook anyway.. :'D

Archived