Blackberry or iphone?

qwurtie

Which do you prefer?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• iPhone
    • Blackberry
    • Neither of them

ok this is a really random question but i'm just intrested to know which one people prefer...

Blackberry or iPhone?

and maybe say why...

i pick iPhone mainly because of all the apps you can get and i find it easier to use... maybe thats a bit bias cos i havent used the blackberry as much... :aah:

so which do guys prefer?

or.. do you not like any?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have neither, but I've used both and I think the iPhone automatically wins, simply because of its apps!

i hae neither but my dad had an iphone and my bro has one and my siter has an ipod touch..

and my cousin ha s a blackberry..

i want an iphone! ive got such a crappy phone that is so rubbish and broken cos its old and ive dropped it so many times.. :boxed:

All fixed :naughty:

:biggrin2:

i've got neither, i wanted to get an iphone but because it was a bit too expensive i bought another phone,

what is it that you wanna do with it exactly? cause my phone has a clear screen, can play music and i can use the web and twitter ans stuff :)

i've got neither, i wanted to get an iphone but because it was a bit too expensive i bought another phone,

what is it that you wanna do with it exactly? cause my phone has a clear screen, can play music and i can use the web and twitter ans stuff :)

it just really good! it got everything in one!

ipod, phone and everything a mobile has, good internet, good camera, games and other apps.... (i cant mention everything but thats the main stuff) but if you dont like that sorter stuff i guess and normal phone is better..

it just really good! it got everything in one!

ipod, phone and everything a mobile has, good internet, good camera, games and other apps.... (i cant mention everything but thats the main stuff) but if you dont like that sorter stuff i guess and normal phone is better..

think my phone got that too it plays music, it has a camera for photo's and filming, i can use the web and i can install applications, has a clear screen as well, and azerty or querty keyboard and touchscreen (is a rather new model of nokia)

I just won one. :thumb_yello:

Not an Iphone or Blackberry but a Nokia E72, it actually looks like a blackberry. I was obviously very happy to win it but my initial idea was, crap, it has such a 'blackberry' style keyboard etc. but now I've been toying with it all day and it's just an amazing phone. so many features!!! :shocked:

Tried the GPS feature (even looked up edinburgh routes) and it works a charm! man, my previous one - and I thought it was sophisticated HA! - looks like an old biddy in comparison. :naughty:

Just the keyboard is a bit weird, have to get used to it but I'll manage.

it has 250 MB of memory + a SD card .... it runs soooo smoothly...honestly...if I could, I'd marry it. :roftl:

ps: oh, and it's kinda purple!!! (amethyst is the correct phrase) :teehee:

think my phone got that too it plays music, it has a camera for photo's and filming, i can use the web and i can install applications, has a clear screen as well, and azerty or querty keyboard and touchscreen (is a rather new model of nokia)

ok.. i'm not being rude to your phone :aah: but in my opinion all the other phones are just a copy of the iphone..

i'm not saying your phone isnt good..cos i'm sure it is! i'm just saying i think they all just copied the iphone...

I just won one. :thumb_yello:

Not an Iphone or Blackberry but a Nokia E72, it actually looks like a blackberry. I was obviously very happy to win it but my initial idea was, crap, it has such a 'blackberry' style keyboard etc. but now I've been toying with it all day and it's just an amazing phone. so many features!!! :shocked:

Tried the GPS feature (even looked up edinburgh routes) and it works a charm! man, my previous one - and I thought it was sophisticated HA! - looks like an old biddy in comparison. :naughty:

Just the keyboard is a bit weird, have to get used to it but I'll manage.

it has 250 MB of memory + a SD card .... it runs soooo smoothly...honestly...if I could, I'd marry it. :roftl:

ps: oh, and it's kinda purple!!! (amethyst is the correct phrase) :teehee:

Lucky you! wish i could win a phone...

My dad got my brothers iphone for free! (it came with his contract) i wish he could get me one! :(

ok.. i'm not being rude to your phone :aah: but in my opinion all the other phones are just a copy of the iphone..

i'm not saying your phone isnt good..cos i'm sure it is! i'm just saying i think they all just copied the iphone...

Lucky you! wish i could win a phone...

My dad got my brothers iphone for free! (it came with his contract) i wish he could get me one! :(

you've got a point,

like i said i also wanted an i-phone, but when i saw that my phone can do the things that i wanted and was almost 200€ cheaper, my choice was made quite easily :biggrin2:

you've got a point,

like i said i also wanted an i-phone, but when i saw that my phone can do the things that i wanted and was almost 200€ cheaper, my choice was made quite easily :biggrin2:

is it the N8? it looks GOOD!

you're absolutely right but if copying apple means better phones in general, I'm all for it! :thumb_yello:

Archived