Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Dunno hun :huglove:

Yeah, that it's not common here in LT, but I always say hi to my turkish friends like that, so it grown on me a bit :naughty:

I'll keep that "tapa" thingie in my mind :das: What exactly is tapa?

Oh, what a pity :huh: Anyway, if you ever want to see it, I have an online link, so you don't have to download episodes on your pc :wink2:

Dunno too......... :wub2:

So, you wont feel weird if I give you two kisses when we finally met in person??? And with my family??? Cause I must tell them (must say it was pretty weird to not give two kisses to Soni's chineese friend when she came here...).

Well, a tapa is something small for eat. The food itself depends on the day and the bar you are taking a beer. My fave one is on Puertollano, it usually has different kinds of sandwich and you must choose one; on saturdays, close to lunch time, it has "migas" which is fried bread with garlic and a few things more. "Tapas" are only served on bars.

Ok, give me the link and I will give it a chance as soon as I have some time :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to be sorry, I love to read:wink2:

Let me know how that one is like, tho that's gonna be really hard for me to find...

I think I will be recommending more books rather than tv shows then. :naughty:

I will. It shouldn't take me long to read it. I read the other two within a week.

Dunno too......... :wub2:

So, you wont feel weird if I give you two kisses when we finally met in person??? And with my family??? Cause I must tell them (must say it was pretty weird to not give two kisses to Soni's chineese friend when she came here...).

Well, a tapa is something small for eat. The food itself depends on the day and the bar you are taking a beer. My fave one is on Puertollano, it usually has different kinds of sandwich and you must choose one; on saturdays, close to lunch time, it has "migas" which is fried bread with garlic and a few things more. "Tapas" are only served on bars.

Ok, give me the link and I will give it a chance as soon as I have some time :wink2:

Hope it will get better, tho my laptop is being annoyingly slow today :huh:

Well, I won't be surprised for sure, cuz I've done it before, but it will be slightly unusual :teehee: I told that to my friend who is coming with me and he was like "Even guys?!"I said yes, cuz that what guys in Turkey did :naughty: He freaked out :roftl:

That is so cool!! You know in LT you actually have to pay for those :naughty:

Also, my friend who is coming with me asked do the Spanish people celebrate Christmas, I said "yes, of course, but they get present on January 6th" :biggrin2: (That's what I learned from you haha) Omg, I can't wait to see all the Spanish celebrations :biggrin2:

Here's the link http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Beauty-And-The-Geek_94/ I highly recommend you to watch the 3rd season. It's the best and there's that guy I showed you haha :das:

I think I will be recommending more books rather than tv shows then. :naughty:

I will. It shouldn't take me long to read it. I read the other two within a week.

Same here :aah:

For me its taking a bit more cause english is not my mother language, so...

Just came to surprise you all with mighty sneaky hugs!!:wink2:

Ta xx

Love ya and miss ya tons!!!!

Hope it will get better, tho my laptop is being annoyingly slow today :huh:

Well, I won't be surprised for sure, cuz I've done it before, but it will be slightly unusual :teehee: I told that to my friend who is coming with me and he was like "Even guys?!"I said yes, cuz that what guys in Turkey did :naughty: He freaked out :roftl:

That is so cool!! You know in LT you actually have to pay for those :naughty:

Also, my friend who is coming with me asked do the Spanish people celebrate Christmas, I said "yes, of course, but they get present on January 6th" :biggrin2: (That's what I learned from you haha) Omg, I can't wait to see all the Spanish celebrations :biggrin2

Here's the link http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Beauty-And-The-Geek_94/ I highly recommend you to watch the 3rd season. It's the best and there's that guy I showed you haha :das:

It seems to be working better now, hope your will do it too soon.

Ok, then let me know what will make ya feel more comfortable, as Im gonna get used to that ;) Well, tell him th¡at here, guys just kiss girls, the shake hands with other guys.

Here you dont have to, but it depends on where you are at.

Well, I can tell ya about the ones I know you will have the chance to see here. Just need to know when you arrive and when you go back there ;)

Thanks!! I will try to give it a chance as soon as I have some time.

It seems to be working better now, hope your will do it too soon.

Ok, then let me know what will make ya feel more comfortable, as Im gonna get used to that ;) Well, tell him th¡at here, guys just kiss girls, the shake hands with other guys.

Here you dont have to, but it depends on where you are at.

Well, I can tell ya about the ones I know you will have the chance to see here. Just need to know when you arrive and when you go back there ;)

Thanks!! I will try to give it a chance as soon as I have some time.

I hope so too :teehee:

Well, mostly we hug :teehee: So when we will meet, we can hug haha :naughty: Ok, shall I tell him or leave him a little freaked out for a little while? :naughty:

Well, the international teacher told us that the classes starts around September 20th, so we will come around that time.. :biggrin2:

Ok, hope you we will love the show as much as I do :biggrin2::naughty:

It's a shame that some of these books don't come in Spanish.

:huglove:

Some not, most of them never come here no matter the language...

Well, mostly we hug :teehee: So when we will meet, we can hug haha :naughty: Ok, shall I tell him or leave him a little freaked out for a little while? :naughty:

Well, the international teacher told us that the classes starts around September 20th, so we will come around that time.. :biggrin2:

Ok, hope you we will love the show as much as I do :biggrin2::naughty:

We do that too, but its not so common. But hug sounds ok for me ;) Mmmmmmmm, I think you should let him freak a bit :aah:

Great!! I have to go to doctor the day before, but still have nothing to do that day :teehee: (not counting giving you a big hug)

We do that too, but its not so common. But hug sounds ok for me ;) Mmmmmmmm, I think you should let him freak a bit :aah:

Great!! I have to go to doctor the day before, but still have nothing to do that day :teehee: (not counting giving you a big hug)

Well, we decide that when meet :aah: Ok, I'll leave him freaked out for a little while :teehee:

I will know the exact date really late, but consider it at the ending of September :wink2: Cuz we need to get money, then we need to book the flight and stuff..

Well, I hope heh:biggrin2:

Well, we decide that when meet :aah: Ok, I'll leave him freaked out for a little while :teehee:

I will know the exact date really late, but consider it at the ending of September :wink2: Cuz we need to get money, then we need to book the flight and stuff..

Well, I hope heh:biggrin2:

Then, I think Im gonna give the kisses and you're gonna hug me :aah: Yap, we can let him know the truth once you arrive here.

Okis, dont worry for that, I was asking just in case its any possibility to know it a bit earlier to get low price tickets...

Then, I think Im gonna give the kisses and you're gonna hug me :aah: Yap, we can let him know the truth once you arrive here.

Okis, dont worry for that, I was asking just in case its any possibility to know it a bit earlier to get low price tickets...

Haha, ok then :teehee:

Got email from Huela uni yesterday saying "We are happy to accept you" yaya :boing:

Sure, I'll look up for cheapest way to get there :naughty:

Btw, have you watched LTU vs. ESP yesterday? Omg, our pitch was horrible, but the game was good :naughty:

Haha, ok then :teehee:

Got email from Huela uni yesterday saying "We are happy to accept you" yaya :boing:

Sure, I'll look up for cheapest way to get there :naughty:

Btw, have you watched LTU vs. ESP yesterday? Omg, our pitch was horrible, but the game was good :naughty:

Hehehe, thats great!!

Better for you, you will have more money to come to Puertollano then :DD

I watched a bit, there was House on tv and wanted to watch it too. I dont really mind about the pitch, I think our players were a bit cryers...

Btw, you should start watching football, as its one of the fave sports round Spain, you must go to watch a play once before you go back to Lithuania :wink2:

Hehehe, thats great!!

Better for you, you will have more money to come to Puertollano then :DD

I watched a bit, there was House on tv and wanted to watch it too. I dont really mind about the pitch, I think our players were a bit cryers...

Btw, you should start watching football, as its one of the fave sports round Spain, you must go to watch a play once before you go back to Lithuania :wink2:

Yay :biggrin2:

Haha, yeah, good thought :aah:

Cryers? They complained about it? They not used to that :aah: And we love basketball too much :roftl:

I hope I will have a chance to see football match in Spain! :wub2:

Yay :biggrin2:

Haha, yeah, good thought :aah:

Cryers? They complained about it? They not used to that :aah: And we love basketball too much :roftl:

I hope I will have a chance to see football match in Spain! :wub2:

Yap, it was one of my best :biggrin2:

Yap, the complain... I know they are not used to that, but who cares when you are as sure as they seemed to be to won that match...

I bet you will have it. Huelva has its own team and many big cities round there have theirs too :wink2:

Yap, it was one of my best :biggrin2:

Yap, the complain... I know they are not used to that, but who cares when you are as sure as they seemed to be to won that match...

I bet you will have it. Huelva has its own team and many big cities round there have theirs too :wink2:

Hehe :teehee:

Yeah, they are world's champions and it was pretty obvious for them to win :naughty:

Oh, that's cool! Me and my mum virtually walked around Huelva on google maps :naughty: I love it when it seems that you stand in the street and see everything around, even inside of the bus :roftl: It looks really nice, small city :wub2: