What do you like the most about Mika ;)

ängi

Well, hello all. ;) We've talken about maby things about Mika. ;) It's all in different threads.. So.. I was just thinking that why not to make this one, too. ;) Because sometimes I doubt where to put something.. ;);) Of course we all love his smile and hair and laugh and so on ;) One thing what I love very much also, is that how does he pose while singing..

picture.php?albumid=825&pictureid=8292

picture.php?albumid=825&pictureid=8291

Both of them from Kick-Ass ;) From Tallinn ofcourse ;):teehee:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi hun :bye:

well i dont know him but im sure that he´s a great human being

i love his voice, his hair :wub2: his smile the way he is, his personality, his music :mf_lustslow: of course, his craziness, his arms, his feet, his teeth :teehee: his WORLD, his talent, i love him cause he is himself and he´s a genius

I... I dunno :dunno:i just love him..

hi hun :bye:

well i dont know him but im sure that he´s a great human being

i love his voice, his hair :wub2: his smile the way he is, his personality, his music :mf_lustslow: of course, his craziness, his arms, his feet, his teeth :teehee: his WORLD, his talent, i love him cause he is himself and he´s a genius

I... I dunno :dunno:i just love him..

He's our entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gun_bandana:

done

:naughty:

I love that close to 6-pack a lot... :mf_lustslow: I still remember how it feelt touching it :swoon:

korea0034548_4b111ef1cdfa7_eogns-3.jpg

copia3di45081374667e547-1.jpg

Oh dear.. *melting* wait.. " I still remmeber how it felt touching it" ? what that supposed to mean ? :D don't say that.. oh no :D:D

you're killing me again .. ;D

*MELTS!!!!!*

Oh dear.. *melting* wait.. " I still remmeber how it felt touching it" ? what that supposed to mean ? :D don't say that.. oh no :D:D

you're killing me again .. ;D

*MELTS!!!!!*

I asked him at the meet n greet (backstage) after the denmark gig back in march (i was a BG) when i had my pic taken w. him if i could have my hand on his tummy and he said of course. My heart was beating far and hard.... thought he would say no but sooooooooo glad he didnt :swoon:

I asked him at the meet n greet (backstage) after the denmark gig back in march (i was a BG) when i had my pic taken w. him if i could have my hand on his tummy and he said of course. My heart was beating far and hard.... thought he would say no but sooooooooo glad he didnt :swoon:

*SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JELAOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* that's too bad that we couldn't meet him in tallinn after his concert.. :( ;(

*SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JELAOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* that's too bad that we couldn't meet him in tallinn after his concert.. :( ;(

I meet him after Bayonne's gig in France,it was unforgettable!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

aawwww.... you will someday

I meet him 5 times. 4 this year... 3 normal m&g's outsde after a gig. 1 baclstage cos i was a BG

New Mikagasmics thread. I wonder where is DA, why she disappeared from gasmics, and here she is!

Well, I love the fact, that you will never know what happens next with Mika. What he will do.

I love the way he lies, he has fun, smiles, sings.

I love him lip-biting, crying while AOW, wearing hats and marvellous jackets.

I appreciate that he respects his fans and we can feel that we mean something to him.

He does what he wants, not what music industry expects from him.

He is strong and kind.

His personality is great, he's a human and not a celebrity for me.

New Mikagasmics thread. I wonder where is DA, why she disappeared from gasmics, and here she is!

Well, I love the fact, that you will never know what happens next with Mika. What he will do.

I love the way he lies, he has fun, smiles, sings.

I love him lip-biting, crying while AOW, wearing hats and marvellous jackets.

I appreciate that he respects his fans and we can feel that we mean something to him.

He does what he wants, not what music industry expects from him.

He is strong and kind.

His personality is great, he's a human and not a celebrity for me.

i was in the gasmic for a few min yesterday ...:naughty:

well the gasmic is running fine without me... ok notised yesterday 2 had missed me there :shocked: but freaking hard to stay away.... just testing :teehee:

What the hell are you testing all the time? :aah::wink2: Come back and stay here :sneaky2:

Running fine? There are only 3 ppl here, and a page per 24h.

• 9 months later...