What do you like the most about Mika ;)

ängi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how he's so wise. How he has introduced us all to so many new things that we wouldn't ever know about, and he's so knowledgeable.

I love how he's so talented. Not just in music and singing, but with drawing and writing articles.

I love how he's so genuine and kind, whether he's being interviewed, or meeting the fans. When he looks at you, you feel like you're the only one in the room. For that moment in time, he's all yours!

I love how he's not one of those celebs who stay famous by sleeping around, or doing silly things for attention, like falling out of nightclubs drunk, and then being papped.

I think his career will alter, to accomodate all the things he can do. It will be exciting to see what happens.

I love how he's so wise. How he has introduced us all to so many new things that we wouldn't ever know about, and he's so knowledgeable.

I love how he's so talented. Not just in music and singing, but with drawing and writing articles.

I love how he's so genuine and kind, whether he's being interviewed, or meeting the fans. When he looks at you, you feel like you're the only one in the room. For that moment in time, he's all yours!

I love how he's not one of those celebs who stay famous by sleeping around, or doing silly things for attention, like falling out of nightclubs drunk, and then being papped.

I think his career will alter, to accomodate all the things he can do. It will be exciting to see what happens.

Marilyn, you simply said e-very-thing...

tumblr_m7qjrpOiCN1rrlkkp.png

Amen :blush-anim-cl: i don't have anything to add - you said it all :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Oh it's so beautiful...:tears: Nothing more to say...

I love everything that Mika is what it is:wub2: He is so human with his freaks!!...:mikalove: