Mika in the EMA NOMINEE HOT LIST (MTV) 01.11-07.11.

marlasinger

I've never said that we'd praise MTV awards only for Mika as a possible winner. But the fact is that he could have been nominated for the Best Live Act. The Winners were Linking parc, totally average performance...:sneaky2:

Agreed. Plan B was nominated for the Best Push Act and Kesha won it.:aah:

Better for Bieber to sing for the Elementary school kids. I mean, you have Lady Gaga with her bizzare performing as the Best Female singer and this baby boy for the Best Male. It's so insane.:blink:

On the other side, we have to protest regarding Mika's nomination in this category cos Tokio Hotel won The Best World Stage Performance again.:naughty:

I laughed out loud because when My husband Alan was in Tescos, guess what he spotted there?

He saw Justin Bieber's autobiography on sale!

I said "Alan you are having-me-on!"

He said no he wasn't. It really was there.

I guess his autobiography goes something like this...

First I was a sperm, then I met an egg and made myself at home.

I spent nine months in my mother's womb.

I was born.

THE END.

Somehow I doubt I'll be buying the book.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I laughed out loud because when My husband Alan was in Tescos, guess what he spotted there?

I was born.

THE END.

:floor::floor:

I was born.

THE END.

:lmao:

I was born.

THE END.

That's about as much as I would be able to read about JB :lmfao:

I've never said that we'd praise MTV awards only for Mika as a possible winner. But the fact is that he could have been nominated for the Best Live Act. The Winners were Linking parc, totally average performance...:sneaky2:

Agreed. Plan B was nominated for the Best Push Act and Kesha won it.:aah:

Better for Bieber to sing for the Elementary school kids. I mean, you have Lady Gaga with her bizzare performing as the Best Female singer and this baby boy for the Best Male. It's so insane.:blink:

On the other side, we have to protest regarding Mika's nomination in this category cos Tokio Hotel won The Best World Stage Performance again.:naughty:

My daughter is an elementary school kid and she can't stand Bieber... She's a Mika fan:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: I tease her about it, JB will be in Montreal in 2 weeks and in the Youth TV channel, there's a contest to meet him. Told her I would register her. Didn't find it funny

I was born.

THE END.

:floor::floor:

:lmao:

That's about as much as I would be able to read about JB :lmfao:

I think Marylin could write his (auto) biography with her incredible sense of humor and get payed very well.:lmfao:

He wasn't able to do it himslef. My 2 cents. :naughty:

My daughter is an elementary school kid and she can't stand Bieber... She's a Mika fan:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: I tease her about it, JB will be in Montreal in 2 weeks and in the Youth TV channel, there's a contest to meet him. Told her I would register her. Didn't find it funny

Of course, that's the level of the Kindergarten LOL:roftl:

And I was always wondering who wrote all Madonna's children books.:aah:

I think Marylin could write his (auto) biography with her incredible sense of humor and get payed very well.:lmfao:

He wasn't able to do it himslef. My 2 cents. :naughty:

Of course, that's the level of the Kindergarten LOL:roftl:

And I was always wondering who wrote all Madonna's children books.:aah:

It makes me sick when these "celebrities" bring out these big books filled with nonesense and try and make people believe they wrote the books themselves.

Unlike a wise and wonderful writer of our aquaintance who writes his own thought-provoking articles. He may not have got close to and EMA, but when the shine goes off those trophies and no one remembers who won them, people will be talking about our multi-talented Mika!

And yes, I could take on the job of writing JB's Biography. It would fill a couple of hours for me, and a couple of pages for him.

It makes me sick when these "celebrities" bring out these big books filled with nonesense and try and make people believe they wrote the books themselves.

Unlike a wise and wonderful writer of our aquaintance who writes his own thought-provoking articles. He may not have got close to and EMA, but when the shine goes off those trophies and no one remembers who won them, people will be talking about our multi-talented Mika!

And yes, I could take on the job of writing JB's Biography. It would fill a couple of hours for me, and a couple of pages for him.

:floor: I love your sentence about multi-talented Mika though :wub2:

I'm sure then in the future we'll read some serious narrative or novel by Mika.

Cos he appreciates writers very much.:biggrin2:

Can you stretch it to 2 pages?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ah... but... I haven't said what size the pages are. They are 2"x2" square. So I should be able to write Justin Bieber's life story on 2 of those.

don't forget to talk about his hair-dressed hair!!! :mf_rosetinted::aah: he looks like he has a helmet!!! and he's all the time worried about his hair!!! :lol3::lol3:

don't forget to talk about his hair-dressed hair!!! :mf_rosetinted::aah: he looks like he has a helmet!!! and he's all the time worried about his hair!!! :lol3::lol3:

On this "Justin Bieber said" thingy always appeared: "I consider to cut my hair before the new tour" or something like that.

Even during the EMAs he's tweeting about his hair:lmfao:

On this "Justin Bieber said" thingy always appeared: "I consider to cut my hair before the new tour" or something like that.

Even during the EMAs he's tweeting about his hair:lmfao:

That has put me in mind of Prince Charming from Shrek The Third.

"With soft and bouncy haaaaaiiiiir"

Oh but we shouldn't diss Bieber's hair. Let's face it, he has a lot to put up with. Whenever he sees a picture of Mika's gorgeous hair, he must feel so sorry for himself.

That has put me in mind of Prince Charming from Shrek The Third.

"With soft and bouncy haaaaaiiiiir"

Oh but we shouldn't diss Bieber's hair. Let's face it, he has a lot to put up with. Whenever he sees a picture of Mika's gorgeous hair, he must feel so sorry for himself.

:naughty:

Poor Justin, let's hope he won't lose it like Britney Spears. :sad: I think success is like a drug when you are that young. Children and teenagers should be free to live normally, grow up and make responsible choices. But perhaps everything will be fine for him, I don't know much about his background. :dunno: Lots of children are exploited in classical music and they sometimes become very unhappy adults. :sad:

:naughty:

Poor Justin, let's hope he won't lose it like Britney Spears. :sad: I think success is like a drug when you are that young. Children and teenagers should be free to live normally, grow up and make responsible choices. But perhaps everything will be fine for him, I don't know much about his background. :dunno: Lots of children are exploited in classical music and they sometimes become very unhappy adults. :sad:

I've noticed over the years that when some young person has the 'Cutsey Factor', they can become really famous, but when they grow older and loose their original appeal, they fade away. This can affect them very badly when it happens.

This is why I'm so against young children going on, say BGT or AGT. I believe children should be children for as long as they can and should not be exposed to the grown up, and often cruel, world, so soon.

Maybe Justin Bieber will be okay. I hope he will be.

I've noticed over the years that when some young person has the 'Cutsey Factor', they can become really famous, but when they grow older and loose their original appeal, they fade away. This can affect them very badly when it happens.

This is why I'm so against young children going on, say BGT or AGT. I believe children should be children for as long as they can and should not be exposed to the grown up, and often cruel, world, so soon.

Maybe Justin Bieber will be okay. I hope he will be.

Yep, I totally agree, that's exactly what I meant!

Archived