"Happy Ending"

Pinochel

Hi there, everyone!

I joined the forum recently, and even now I'm spamming Mika's songs on my little Mp3. :thumb_yello:

Right now I'm listening to "Happy Ending" by Mika, and I just realized.

The lyrics of this song is definitely sad.. Especially when my ex and I broke off recently. Yet, somehow whenever I listen to song, I feel happy and I get an impression that I really am going to meet him again someday! Is it only me? Or do you guys get it too? :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the song is like that. It starts off really sad. The boy can't sleep and keeps walking around, thinking of what he's lost. Then we get to the "Little bit of love" part and it becomes really hopeful and happy. It's like he's saying that one stage of his life is over, but there is a lot of hope for the future.

I love Happy Endings, it's an incredible song.

i reallyyyy LOVE Happy ending :wub2:

It's my favorite song of Mika! i always listen to it and i always watch all the vids who were taken from happy ending at a gig from Mika!

Best song EVER!!!!!!!

Thank you so much... That made me burst into tears.. It's so nice to have someone tell me that while everyone was telling nothing but to forget about him. Happy Ending is a truly lovely song, and it's the first thing I listen in the morning to keep myself going! (followed by "Kick-ass.") It always give me a hope that even after time goes and we grow up, there will the "little bit of love" remaining that will have us to remember each other.

Thank you so much... That made me burst into tears.. It's so nice to have someone tell me that while everyone was telling nothing but to forget about him. Happy Ending is a truly lovely song, and it's the first thing I listen in the morning to keep myself going! (followed by "Kick-ass.") It always give me a hope that even after time goes and we grow up, there will the "little bit of love" remaining that will have us to remember each other.

I hope everything works out for you. Welcome to the MFC btw. I see you are a new member and I hope you will be happy in the MFC family.

I love Kick-Ass too, in fact, Mika has the perfect song for every occasion and we still have a lot of new songs comming along, that he's not yet written.

• 1 month later...

Archived