Help!! Mika t-shirt

jaymieboy

I saw Mika live in Leeds on 21 feb 2010. I cudnt afford a tour t shirt. I really want to buy one with the 2010 uk tour dates on the back but im sooooo confused by the mika web site!! The tour t-shirt for sale on the official website is for 'the boy who knew too much' tour. is this the tour i saw in feb? i cant see the dates clearly on the sreen to make sure this is the right t-shirt. I read sumwhere else that the tour i saw in feb was the imaginarium tour??? but i cant find an imaginarium tour t-shirt! ggrrrrhhhh. i dont know what to do, can any1 help?? did any1 out there buy a tour t-shirt during early 2010 and can tell me what it looks like, or does any1 hav 1 i could buy?? please help, frustrated, jaymie x x x

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope someone bought the t-shirt you are referring to and can help you.

on this t-shirt http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DII-943-7-bwktm+album+tour+t+(mens).html

i think i can read on the back "imaginarium tour 2010"

but i can't be 100% sure ... sorry

is this the one you are referring to?

• 2 years later...

I've wanted a Mika t-shirt for ages, and I thought I'd be able to get one in Manchester. Unfortunately, they only had XL left. There is same situation on Mikasounds website (although the OOL tour t-shirts are not up there yet), and eBay. The only place that seems to stock them in my size (women's medium as a maximum, preferably small) is the official Mika clothing website. These are shipped from the USA, with a shipping charge of about $30, which makes the whole purchase ridiculously expensive.

Anybody found any MIKA t-shirts recently in medium or small women's? I guess small men's might be ok too if it comes to that.

I saw Mika live in Leeds on 21 feb 2010. I cudnt afford a tour t shirt. I really want to buy one with the 2010 uk tour dates on the back but im sooooo confused by the mika web site!! The tour t-shirt for sale on the official website is for 'the boy who knew too much' tour. is this the tour i saw in feb? i cant see the dates clearly on the sreen to make sure this is the right t-shirt. I read sumwhere else that the tour i saw in feb was the imaginarium tour??? but i cant find an imaginarium tour t-shirt! ggrrrrhhhh. i dont know what to do, can any1 help?? did any1 out there buy a tour t-shirt during early 2010 and can tell me what it looks like, or does any1 hav 1 i could buy?? please help, frustrated, jaymie x x x

Yes, that was the Imaginarium tour that you saw in 2010 (which is the same as The Boy Who Knew Too Much tour... I think), so I'd probably assume the shirt you've found has the right dates. (Don't quote me on that though!) :biggrin2: But I can't see the Imaginarium t-shirt anywhere on the official mikasounds.com shop, or anywhere online for that matter. :dunno:

I've wanted a Mika t-shirt for ages, and I thought I'd be able to get one in Manchester. Unfortunately, they only had XL left. There is same situation on Mikasounds website (although the OOL tour t-shirts are not up there yet), and eBay. The only place that seems to stock them in my size (women's medium as a maximum, preferably small) is the official Mika clothing website. These are shipped from the USA, with a shipping charge of about $30, which makes the whole purchase ridiculously expensive.

Anybody found any MIKA t-shirts recently in medium or small women's? I guess small men's might be ok too if it comes to that.

aww that sucks! i'm really glad i got my sml tee right off the bat...i haven't seen any OOL ones anywhere on ebay etc..i'd prolly say our best bet is to wait for mikasounds to start stocking the new merch...:dunno:

Yes, that was the Imaginarium tour that you saw in 2010 (which is the same as The Boy Who Knew Too Much tour... I think), so I'd probably assume the shirt you've found has the right dates. (Don't quote me on that though!) :biggrin2:But I can't see the Imaginarium t-shirt anywhere on the official mikasounds.com shop, or anywhere online for that matter. :dunno:

that's not unsurprising since the person ur replying to saw them in *2010* :naughty::naughty: