Relax - The best Exit 2010 video

Shine

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant, thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Brings back all the memories. :wub2:

:yay:

so,the one who recorded that vid is the winner??

MIKA,EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS INTO GOLDEN :aah:

Aww !! Thank you for sharing :thumb_yello::)

The guy who posted this video will get free tickets for Exit 2011!:teehee:

I feel so nostalgic about this opening act. The crowd was extatic.:groovy:

T4P - brings back memories of the summer :biggrin2:

That's great!! Thanks for sharing

Mika vids are always the best! congrats to the winner who shot the vid.

T4P Bojana! Really amazing! :mf_lustslow:

It makes me feel nostalgic about last summer shows :wub2::tears:

Thansk so so much for posting, hun! :huglove:

Thanks a lot all of you:huglove: I can only cross my fingers for Mika solo gig in Belgrade some day soon. Keti spoke about that possibility with John. :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

it really makes me furious that Belgrade Arena nor any other organization made an effort to bring Mika to Belgrade :sneaky2: I mean, guys!!! we haven't had a decent concert the entire last year, only so-called domestic folk divas and retired rock stars... OK, OK, I'm over exaggerating, there were Clepton and Elton John... but... GIVE MIKA SHOW TO THE PEOPLE! :badmood:

it really makes me furious that Belgrade Arena nor any other organization made an effort to bring Mika to Belgrade :sneaky2: I mean, guys!!! we haven't had a decent concert the entire last year, only so-called domestic folk divas and retired rock stars... OK, OK, I'm over exaggerating, there were Clepton and Elton John... but... GIVE MIKA SHOW TO THE PEOPLE! :badmood:

Well said :clap: :clap: :clap:

T4P :wub2:

:fangurl:

The happiest day in 2010....:wub2:

Thanks for posting.....:huglove:

WE shall make all our efforts to do that with a new album.:biggrin2: As I've posted on the previous page, Keti already spoke to John (Mika's tour manager) about this possibility. But we have to be patient like our South American friends. :thumb_yello:

I hope it will happen, cos I had a similar experience with another band (Flogging Molly). I did an interview with the guitar player, spoke to their manager, spent an hour talking to them and giving them all the information they need, sent them an e-mail with EXIT info and two years later - STILL NOTHING!! :sneaky2:

then again, Mika is much more popular than Flogging Molly, so maybe someone from the music world will figure it out that he/she might earn money from this concert and will actually get to work and organize the concert... :thumb_yello:

cos it's not up to John to organize it, someone has to call him and make an offer...

I hope it will happen, cos I had a similar experience with another band (Flogging Molly). I did an interview with the guitar player, spoke to their manager, spent an hour talking to them and giving them all the information they need, sent them an e-mail with EXIT info and two years later - STILL NOTHING!! :sneaky2:

then again, Mika is much more popular than Flogging Molly, so maybe someone from the music world will figure it out that he/she might earn money from this concert and will actually get to work and organize the concert... :thumb_yello:

cos it's not up to John to organize it, someone has to call him and make an offer...

Well could you start some kind of campaign to get these peeps to take notice?

Something on twitter perhaps, or a facebook group?

You want them to offer Mika a concert don't you, when he does his next tour. So you have lots of time at the moment to raise awareness in those peeps and let them know that Mika is really popular and could sell out the venue easily.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Well could you start some kind of campaign to get these peeps to take notice?

Something on twitter perhaps, or a facebook group?

You want them to offer Mika a concert don't you, when he does his next tour. So you have lots of time at the moment to raise awareness in those peeps and let them know that Mika is really popular and could sell out the venue easily.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

know what, that is an excellent idea :thumb_yello:

WE shall make all our efforts to do that with a new album.:biggrin2: As I've posted on the previous page, Keti already spoke to John (Mika's tour manager) about this possibility. But we have to be patient like our South American friends. :thumb_yello:

Awww Well said..... have patience, everything will be OK, I pray for you :wub2:

The organisation of the solo gig in Belgrade Arena is something other from his participating at Exit. It's much more expensive and we actually don't know who would make such an offer to Mika's managment ( I mean there are a couple of international tour organisation here). But we can try and find out whom we can adress our requests to.:wink2:

Awww Well said..... have patience, everything will be OK, I pray for you :wub2:

Thanks my dear! :huglove:

Archived