GingerLujka

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know NOTHING about Doctor Who except for what I've seen in this thread, but... :biggrin2: I wanna come up with some stuff too, since you guys are running out of ideas!

Okay, so maybe when he hears the story, he (of course) gets all sympathetic and wants to help. So maybe they take a small break to prepare and the Doctor goes out again, and leaves the slave girl so she's safe in the Tardis, but this time he's not only looking for his partner, but ALSO for Mika/merman so he can help him, and... maybe he surfaces for a moment and hears the singing, but somehow it doesn't affect him because of the diving suit he's wearing, but he follows the sound to try to find out what it is anyway.

Hmm? You like?

And maybe I may even get a new favorite tv show... :teehee:

I know NOTHING about Doctor Who except for what I've seen in this thread, but... :biggrin2: I wanna come up with some stuff too, since you guys are running out of ideas!

Okay, so maybe when he hears the story, he (of course) gets all sympathetic and wants to help. So maybe they take a small break to prepare and the Doctor goes out again, and leaves the slave girl so she's safe in the Tardis, but this time he's not only looking for his partner, but ALSO for Mika/merman so he can help him, and... maybe he surfaces for a moment and hears the singing, but somehow it doesn't affect him because of the diving suit he's wearing, but he follows the sound to try to find out what it is anyway.

Hmm? You like?

And maybe I may even get a new favorite tv show... :teehee:

that's great! I also think that he should hear the song at some point, and of course he should be really impressed by it :wub2:

probably the song could lead him to a cavern of some sort, because the kidnapped Companion would of course need air. I guess we also need to think of a reason why the merman hasn't killed her at once.. the only explanation I can find is that she reminded him of "Lady Jane" (his lost lover) but, well, it's too banal :sad:

and yeah, try to watch DW, I guess you might like it :wink2:

that's great! I also think that he should hear the song at some point, and of course he should be really impressed by it :wub2:

probably the song could lead him to a cavern of some sort, because the kidnapped Companion would of course need air. I guess we also need to think of a reason why the merman hasn't killed her at once.. the only explanation I can find is that she reminded him of "Lady Jane" (his lost lover) but, well, it's too banal :sad:

and yeah, try to watch DW, I guess you might like it :wink2:

But why would he need to kill her? He's just misunderstood, right? :wink2: Maybe he just really longed for ANY female company, being stuck underwater all the time and all.

But why would he need to kill her? He's just misunderstood, right? :wink2: Maybe he just really longed for ANY female company, being stuck underwater all the time and all.

well earlier we thought that she's not his first victim because the legend says that the merman is "evil" in some way, luring people under the water and making them drown.

but maybe we're not yet clear on that either :teehee:

well earlier we thought that she's not his first victim because the legend says that the merman is "evil" in some way, luring people under the water and making them drown.

but maybe we're not yet clear on that either :teehee:

OH! The legend says he evil, but maybe he's really not! Maybe the legend says he's evil because they never find the bodies of his "victims" in the water, but really he usually just keeps them there with him because he's so lonely!

longed for any company at all, that's why when the Doctor finds them, he keeps Doctor in the cave as well :teehee:

:teehee:

but we HAVE to! :aah:

OK, if not in this episode, in one of the next ones definitely :biggrin2:

Doctor without Darlek is just... not the same... :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so we left Doctor and the Companion stuck in a cave with Mikamerman...

don't you just envy them?

I don't think the Doctor should try to escape, he did want to help... I think this is about the time the Doctor might start to try to reason with Mika/merman.

well that's the way Doctor Who is made - the Doctor always escapes at first, and only then he begins to feel some compassion.

Or he could just talk his way out of every trouble :aah:

well, he wasn't born a merman, but became one with the help of alien technology :aah: millions of years ago, a spaceship carrying an ancient alien race crashed on the Earth and nobody survived (also, it killed the dinosaurs). BUT, technology managed to stay unharmed, so the spaceship was buried in that cave for millions of years, until he found it, after he jumped in the sea looking for Lady Jane... he was swimming so far, he almost drowned, and then when he regained his consciousness, he just found himself in the cave... he was mad from love and broken heart, incapable to believe that Lady Jane was... well... eaten.... so he decided to turn himself into a merman, hoping that that way he'd be able to look for her better... Doctor knows all this, cos he recognized the technology which made him this, and tries to reason with him, to make him go back into human form... and join him on his travels acros the Universe :naughty:

well, he wasn't born a merman, but became one with the help of alien technology :aah: millions of years ago, a spaceship carrying an ancient alien race crashed on the Earth and nobody survived (also, it killed the dinosaurs). BUT, technology managed to stay unharmed, so the spaceship was buried in that cave for millions of years, until he found it, after he jumped in the sea looking for Lady Jane... he was swimming so far, he almost drowned, and then when he regained his consciousness, he just found himself in the cave... he was mad from love and broken heart, incapable to believe that Lady Jane was... well... eaten.... so he decided to turn himself into a merman, hoping that that way he'd be able to look for her better... Doctor knows all this, cos he recognized the technology which made him this, and tries to reason with him, to make him go back into human form... and join him on his travels acros the Universe :naughty:

Huh... I like it. :biggrin2:

for the record: Trix, I LOVE your siggy! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:aah: Yeah, Epic, no?