GingerLujka

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a spaceship carrying an ancient alien race crashed on the Earth and nobody survived (also, it killed the dinosaurs).

Ha-ha, Earthshock (an episode from the Classic Who) was exactly about that :wink2: that spaceship was empty though.

but everything that you wrote fits perfectly! :thumb_yello:

although if it's already the end of the episode (the merman reasoning with the Doctor), what was the purpose of dragging the slave girl with them all around? :teehee:

OK, so why did our plot suddenly stop? :blink:

we left Mika, Doctor, Companion, and the slave girl at the bottom of the sea, trying to convince Mika to go back into human shape...

I really hope he doesn't find this tread while browsing the forum, I just realized how silly this sentence sounds :aah:

OK, so why did our plot suddenly stop? :blink:

we left Mika, Doctor, Companion, and the slave girl at the bottom of the sea, trying to convince Mika to go back into human shape...

I really hope he doesn't find this tread while browsing the forum, I just realized how silly this sentence sounds :aah:

:roftl: I'm at a loss. Can't think right. :aah:

Ha-ha, Earthshock (an episode from the Classic Who) was exactly about that :wink2: that spaceship was empty though.

but everything that you wrote fits perfectly! :thumb_yello:

although if it's already the end of the episode (the merman reasoning with the Doctor), what was the purpose of dragging the slave girl with them all around? :teehee:

She's eye-candy for the men! They have to have something to look at. We girls have got MerMika to look at!!

She's eye-candy for the men! They have to have something to look at. We girls have got MerMika to look at!!

well alright!

I guess we should bring another plot line to keep everything running - like the villagers deciding to attack the merman to have revenge for the things he had done. So the Doctor now has another mission, he tries to persuade them not to be unreasonable.

then the slave girl could fall in love with some of the villagers, providing a happy end :)

well alright!

I guess we should bring another plot line to keep everything running - like the villagers deciding to attack the merman to have revenge for the things he had done. So the Doctor now has another mission, he tries to persuade them not to be unreasonable.

then the slave girl could fall in love with some of the villagers, providing a happy end :)

Or she could fall in love with MerMika!

Maybe, when he's got rid of the fish-tail, The Doctor just happens to find a kilt for him to wear, amongst all the costumes he has in the TARDIS.

hm, it's a good start... and from there on we move to another episode... :naughty:

featuring kilts, ofc :thumb_yello:

hm,should we make Mika a new Companion, or should we just make him pop up in every episode as a villain?

hm, it's a good start... and from there on we move to another episode... :naughty:

featuring kilts, ofc :thumb_yello:

hm,should we make Mika a new Companion, or should we just make him pop up in every episode as a villain?

Is Mika evil? That's the only thing I have to say to that. :aah:

hey guys im new here and i luv dw an mika too! I like the idea about him being an alien that can control people with his voice... maybe he can save the universe with his voice at the end? you know, since he's all misunderstood and all XD

has anyone asked him on twitter if he watches DW? I wanna try but i doubt he'll answer... but if he gets asked a bunch of times by lots of ppl, maybe itll work?

lol i could JUST picture him going up to Eleven, going, "hey, nice bowtie. Bowties are cool." and Matt Smith making a hilarious face :wub2:

oh. and also. THEY SHOULD PAINT HIM PRETTY COLOURS SO HE LOOKS ALIEN LIKE. PRETTY COLOURS. YEEEEAH. :naughty:

hey guys im new here and i luv dw an mika too! I like the idea about him being an alien that can control people with his voice... maybe he can save the universe with his voice at the end? you know, since he's all misunderstood and all XD

has anyone asked him on twitter if he watches DW? I wanna try but i doubt he'll answer... but if he gets asked a bunch of times by lots of ppl, maybe itll work?

lol i could JUST picture him going up to Eleven, going, "hey, nice bowtie. Bowties are cool." and Matt Smith making a hilarious face :wub2:

oh. and also. THEY SHOULD PAINT HIM PRETTY COLOURS SO HE LOOKS ALIEN LIKE. PRETTY COLOURS. YEEEEAH. :naughty:

Oh yay. You came. :teehee: