GingerLujka

OK, so... Doctor and the Companion are on holidays, and they are on Haiti, 17th century. beautiful beaches, but also slave labor. they witness a scene where a rich slave owner harasses a young slave and ofc Doctor decides to put a stop to that. all three of them (the slave, the Dr and the Companion) have to run from the local authorities, and they hide in the local village.. there they hear a story about people disappearing in the night, when they go too close to the water... The Companion thinks the story is just voodoo, but Doctor has heard this story before...

:thumb_yello:

so they of course decide to investigate?

the key point is "you go there, I'll go the other way" - all the interesting things happen after that phrase :biggrin2:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and it's because she hears Mika singing and she follows him... Doctor is upset... really, REALLY upset... and you know what happens when you upset the Doctor...

DOCTOR_MASTER_by_fishcustard16.jpg

alright so the Doctor gets into the Tardis with the slave girl (she's still there, right?) and they follow the song into the depths of the sea.

This is the first time we realise that the TARDIS can function under the water.

erm you're right, I haven't thought of that :sneaky2: but I think she can.

Though it would be quite difficult to get outside under the water :teehee:

Edited by vathorniel

erm you're right, I haven't thought of that :sneaky2: but I think she can.

Though it would be quite difficult to get outside under the water :teehee:

But the Doctor has many different outfits in his TARDIS, so I bet he's got some diving suits and oxygen tanks somewhere!

And I DO think the TARDIS can move underwater. It's the best machine ever!

oh, yeah, right....

well, that's easy, mika ex machina makes it possible.

and that's what gives Doctor the final proof that there's something wrong under the ocean ;)

and their first meeting should be all sudden, you know, the Doctor going out to investigate (in a diving suit and everything) and noticing something strange :)

remeber the first episode od season 3, the bubble on the Moon that kept air for the people in the hospital? well, the Doctor opens the Tardis' door and realizes that he's found himself in a similar bubble, under water... he goes out (in a scuba suit) for a quick swim and finds...

wait, it shouldn't be a quick swim, he's looking for his companion after all! Maybe he accidentally catches a glimpse of someone looking like a merman and returns to the Tardis to scan the seabed for any sign of extraterrestrial activity (of course he finds nothing because we've agreed that Mika=merman is from Earth after all)

But as he tells the slave girl about what he has seen, she remembers a legend she heard a while ago...

well, not right away :aah:

so, they bump into each other and what happens next?

I like what I said earlier, actually :teehee:

like, you know, the Doctor tries to follow the merman but loses him (because the merman clearly knows his way around and the Doctor is confused by all the fish and seaweed) and goes back to the Tardis where he hears the tale :blush-anim-cl:

though something else can happen when then first meet!