GingerLujka

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone like Matt Smith? I think he's doing really well and I've got used to him now.

Well, I like him and I've got used to him too, but, to me, I don't think he'll ever be as good as David :huh: I don't think it's his fault, he's a brilliant actor, it's just how his character, and in fact the whole new series, has been written. Stupid Stephen Moffat :bash::mad3: I'm sorry, I just really do think Doctor Who was waaaay better with Russel as the writer. I loved the episodes Moffat wrote before he became the main writer though :huh:

Does anyone like Matt Smith? I think he's doing really well and I've got used to him now.

I love him! He's so funny! :aah: I was getting bored of David Tennant tbh :aah: but Ive missed so many from the new series :/ have to catch up..

*walks in the Tardis*

wohoa, party!! :thumb_yello:

well, I have to confess, I haven't even started with Smith episodes yet, I'm catching up from the start... I'm a HUGE Eccleston fan, but I'm very curious to see Smith as well :wink2: Tennant is cool, but I guess I fell in love with the show while Eccleston was Doctor, so he's still my Doctor no1 :mf_rosetinted:

but, enough about Doctor, let's brainstorm ideas for episodes :aah:

I liked the one with Mika controlling the world with his voice :thumb_yello:

and YES, pls post the pics, we wants it, precioussssss!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

*walks in the Tardis*

wohoa, party!! :thumb_yello:

well, I have to confess, I haven't even started with Smith episodes yet, I'm catching up from the start... I'm a HUGE Eccleston fan, but I'm very curious to see Smith as well :wink2: Tennant is cool, but I guess I fell in love with the show while Eccleston was Doctor, so he's still my Doctor no1 :mf_rosetinted:

but, enough about Doctor, let's brainstorm ideas for episodes :aah:

I liked the one with Mika controlling the world with his voice :thumb_yello:

and YES, pls post the pics, we wants it, precioussssss!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well, I hate to put a damper on it, but Doctor Who kinda lost it's magic for me since Stephan Moffat started writing it (when Matt Smith started). I miss David :aah:

I think Weezey(eloise.shaw) has gone to play Scrabble using only Mika-themed words :roftl: Remind her about the pictuers if you see her later, I might not be here for much longer :aah: She's proper obsessed with Doctor Who :teehee:

*subcribes* This should be interesting...

Since I only got into Doctor Who very recently (with re-runs of DT episodes) I haven't really seen much of him, but I think he has a very nice voice. David Tennant will probably keep being the Doctor for me, but Matt seems to be doing a great job and I so hope I'll be able to follow the new series :boing:

I actually like Matt Smith more than David Tennant. Eleven is my second favorite Doctor (Four is my favorite, because he was my first, and he's crazy! :teehee:), but I love them all.

So, this episode with Mika controlling people with his voice . . . will Captain Jack be in this one? :biggrin2:

I actually like Matt Smith more than David Tennant. Eleven is my second favorite Doctor (Four is my favorite, because he was my first, and he's crazy! :teehee:), but I love them all.

So, this episode with Mika controlling people with his voice . . . will Captain Jack be in this one? :biggrin2:

Sparrow?

Ofc... he used to be a normal pirate, but then he fell under the influence of Mika's voice and started trying to imitate his style... unfortunately, poor guy is tone deaf, so he's not getting it right... :mf_rosetinted:

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to make a little disclaimer - can we please, pleeease stop comparing the Doctors (esp Ten to everyone else :teehee: )

really, I'm saying this as a person who watched all of the series (the Chameleon Circuit stopped working in 1963 :wink2: ) and I still can't even pick a favourite Doctor! It's just that after a while you begin to see the Doctor as one whole personality, no matter what he looks like because all the actors and all the little changes in the character are so sweet. and there was everything in this program - from rubber aliens to bad screenplays, and it still goes on, and that's the best thing in it :biggrin2:

so if we're not just discussing DW but trying to fit Mika in the story, let's do it with some random Doctor, and let everyone personalize him with their fave one :wink2:

I'm not saying this to hurt or provoke anyone - it's just that I see so many fights over it on the internet that it really makes me sad because I'm a fan of the whole tv series and all the Doctors, that's why I like Matt just as much as David or all the others :teehee:

hope you understand. :)

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to make a little disclaimer - can we please, pleeease stop comparing the Doctors (esp Ten to everyone else :teehee: )

really, I'm saying this as a person who watched all of the series (the Chameleon Circuit stopped working in 1963 :wink2: ) and I still can't even pick a favourite Doctor! It's just that after a while you begin to see the Doctor as one whole personality, no matter what he looks like because all the actors and all the little changes in the character are so sweet. and there was everything in this program - from rubber aliens to bad screenplays, and it still goes on, and that's the best thing in it :biggrin2:

so if we're not just discussing DW but trying to fit Mika in the story, let's do it with some random Doctor, and let everyone personalize him with their fave one :wink2:

I'm not saying this to hurt or provoke anyone - it's just that I see so many fights over it on the internet that it really makes me sad because I'm a fan of the whole tv series and all the Doctors, that's why I like Matt just as much as David or all the others :teehee:

hope you understand. :)

+1 :thumb_yello:

besides, there is a thread on Doctors, Silver posted the link on the first page, so I'd also like this to be strictly fanfic thread, with ideas and pics and stuff about fictional episodes :wink2:

+1 :thumb_yello:

besides, there is a thread on Doctors, Silver posted the link on the first page, so I'd also like this to be strictly fanfic thread, with ideas and pics and stuff about fictional episodes :wink2:

I would like to hear Mika's voice through a modulator (like a Dalek or K9, hahaha :biggrin2: ) sorry, that's not a fanfic idea, just a mad thought :lmfao:

[YOUTUBE]UdqLRRh9MJo[/YOUTUBE]

EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!

:aah::aah::aah:

"OMG, the Darlik are back! :shocked:" said Doctor in horror.

With the use of modern technology, they have changed their retro '60s trash-can look for humanoid, after they have realized that this way it would be much easier to concur the world..

we await the cybermen's representative to make an official announcement on the topic...

"OMG, the Darlik are back! :shocked:" said Doctor in horror.

With the use of modern technology, they have changed their retro '60s trash-can look for humanoid, after they have realized that this way it would be much easier to concur the world..

we await the cybermen's representative to make an official announcement on the topic...

oh no I loved the trash-can look! :lmfao: though the new one could have its benefits... if only they keep the plunger of course! :roftl:

I also wanted to say that Mika would look nice as a kind of underwater lifeform... and given his vocal talents, he could be something like a siren, luring people to the bottom of the ocean. Yeah, I would definitely like to see him as a villain :thumb_yello:

oh no I loved the trash-can look! :lmfao: though the new one could have its benefits... if only they keep the plunger of course! :roftl:

I also wanted to say that Mika would look nice as a kind of underwater lifeform... and given his vocal talents, he could be something like a siren, luring people to the bottom of the ocean. Yeah, I would definitely like to see him as a villain :thumb_yello:

Yes, I like the idea of Mika as a kind of siren. Let's face it, he DOES control the world with his voice, in a nice way.

I see him as a kind-of villain, but not really cold and evil, or beyond redemption. I see him as someone who has been misunderstood all his life because he is different. It's made him think that the world is against him, so he wants to make our world conform to his will, by controling the world with his voice.

Maybe The Doctor can get through to him, and in the end Mika turns from the wrong path and promises to use his voice for good, to bring peace instead of war etc.