The Glitter Inside thread <3

Simply Different

Heeey Guys! This is my first thread! :aah:

I got an idea! Do you know when people around you Don't like something about you ( and they tell you :thumbdown: ) But you happen to love that thing about yourself? Well, this thread is about exactly that! Feel Free to say what people don't like about you and why you love that thing!!! It could be anything from your looks to your personality! (it's the glitter inside and out)!

I'll Start: Many people don't like how I dress.....there came times that I tried to change how I dress but I felt horrible...I felt ordinary, spiritless, and just like any another girl...But I wasn't any other girl, So I went back to myself. Now I feel like myself again and with that came a feeling of freedom..I became a rebellion. I was a Beautiful Freak.

I may look normal to you guys..but I come from a strict society...so I'm supposed to dress more traditional ... So as you can see I broke the rules and proved to everybody that I was Simply Different.

Your Turn guys!! Can't wait to hear you guys stories!!!! :thumb_yello:

post-21770-142983694253_thumb.jpg

post-21770-142983694257_thumb.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI!!! :biggrin2:

I know what U mean ... when people don't like how U dress... I had that problems...

When I was in high school and collage I liked to dress different... With many different colors, different materials and many many sparkly details... :biggrin2:

I had some friends who always telling me : "Look, U look awful in that clothes :sneaky2:" .. but I never listen them... my grandma was one off the people who didn't like my stuff ... she was always telling me that I need to dress more like a normal girls... :shocked: ... normal... For me that was normal...

I'll try to find some off the pics from that period...

and I had one boyfriend who told me that he is embarrassed .... to walk with me and to be seen with me...and I was like :shocked: .... :sneaky2:

HI!!! :biggrin2:

I know what U mean ... when people don't like how U dress... I had that problems...

When I was in high school and collage I liked to dress different... With many different colors, different materials and many many sparkly details... :biggrin2:

I had some friends who always telling me : "Look, U look awful in that clothes :sneaky2:" .. but I never listen them... my grandma was one off the people who didn't like my stuff ... she was always telling me that I need to dress more like a normal girls... :shocked: ... normal... For me that was normal...

I'll try to find some off the pics from that period...

and I had one boyfriend who told me that he is embarrassed .... to walk with me and to be seen with me...and I was like :shocked: .... :sneaky2:

I think how u describe ur clothes u looked beautiful!!! Oh yes please I would love to see your style...Those are the type of people that are scared of different :hair: ur old bf should be happy he had you!

Love ur story! :wub2: reminds me of myself! :aah:

I don't dress very unusually most of the time because I'm not very confident, but if I'm going out on my own (rather than meeting friends) I tend to wear what I like (often my blue braces and colourful bracelets). But more recently I tend to wear what I really like even with my friends, because they tend to put me down anyway. :huh:

And I have a bowler hat in my room that I never wear out but I keep it hung up on the wall, thinking that maybe one day I'll wear it, even though my friend told me I don't suit hats.

Also, people don't like my height, and seem to think that I've deliberately made myself tall to try and make them look less important! But really I don't like being tall.

I suppose there's also aspects of my personality which people find odd, but I can't really change that either!

Good thread, btw! :thumb_yello: I hope I used it correctly, I don't want to sound like I'm just having a moan, but I feel a bit like that sometimes.

Edit: I love your bangles in the first pic! :wub2:

I dress like a boy a lot of the time. Some people dont like that :aah: when I was younger people thought I WAS a boy..if only :P

But I mix girls and boys clothes together now...but still only wear t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, trainers/lace up pumps :P

And I hate dressing up...ya people dont like that..

:biggrin2:

My friends are gonna say that I'm a truth teller. When we have (I think) a cheesy conversation, just like gossiping or love stories, I'll cut it with straight question words. In many case, I have a question about the conversation, and then we have a discussion.

My friends don't share their sad love story with me. It doesn't mean, they don't believe me. They know the consequences if they share. I'll give them the most bitter comment. here is the example

Friend: my boy is cheating with that b*tch! I can't believe it

Me :b*tch, huh? I give the standing applause to her. She has a more power than a good girl.

Friend: all of them has the power

Me: we all have it. You are the loser, take it

Nice first thread! :thumb_yello:

Well, I had the same problem as you (well, kinda) when I was a teenager. I used to dress in dark colours (mainly black) and I had classmates asking me if someone had died (even though they knew it wasn't that). I also had a pendant I loved, and once a friend from college asked me "what's that horrible thing?", so... :lmfao:

Oh well, it's good that not everyone appreciates the same things, and even better when you feel confident about your tastes, even when people around you have different opinions! :thumb_yello: (btw, your clothes are fine, don't see what's the problem! :blink:)

Heeey Guys! This is my first thread! :aah:

I got an idea! Do you know when people around you Don't like something about you ( and they tell you :thumbdown: ) But you happen to love that thing about yourself? Well, this thread is about exactly that! Feel Free to say what people don't like about you and why you love that thing!!! It could be anything from your looks to your personality! (it's the glitter inside and out)!

I'll Start: Many people don't like how I dress.....there came times that I tried to change how I dress but I felt horrible...I felt ordinary, spiritless, and just like any another girl...But I wasn't any other girl, So I went back to myself. Now I feel like myself again and with that came a feeling of freedom..I became a rebellion. I was a Beautiful Freak.

I may look normal to you guys..but I come from a strict society...so I'm supposed to dress more traditional ... So as you can see I broke the rules and proved to everybody that I was Simply Different.

Your Turn guys!! Can't wait to hear you guys stories!!!! :thumb_yello:

I LOVE YOUR STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :wub2::wub2:

I dress like a boy a lot of the time. Some people dont like that :aah: when I was younger people thought I WAS a boy..if only :P

But I mix girls and boys clothes together now...but still only wear t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, trainers/lace up pumps :P

:biggrin2:

I have that! When one of my best friend's Moms first met me she wanted me to date her! :aah: It was kinda weird. . .

My music teacher and one of the suck-ups in Jazz Band hate my playing (on trumpet). But I just smile and nod because I know that musically, I'm illiterate but I can improv the crud out of anything!

:thumb_yello:

I don't dress very unusually most of the time because I'm not very confident, but if I'm going out on my own (rather than meeting friends) I tend to wear what I like (often my blue braces and colourful bracelets). But more recently I tend to wear what I really like even with my friends, because they tend to put me down anyway. :huh:

And I have a bowler hat in my room that I never wear out but I keep it hung up on the wall, thinking that maybe one day I'll wear it, even though my friend told me I don't suit hats.

Also, people don't like my height, and seem to think that I've deliberately made myself tall to try and make them look less important! But really I don't like being tall.

I suppose there's also aspects of my personality which people find odd, but I can't really change that either!

Good thread, btw! :thumb_yello: I hope I used it correctly, I don't want to sound like I'm just having a moan, but I feel a bit like that sometimes.

Edit: I love your bangles in the first pic! :wub2:

I think ur clothes sound wonderful! you should wear whatever you want whenever you want! + dont worry i know ur not complaining this is what this thread is for <3 and hats suit everybody!

Most of my friends are tomboys,,, their much funner! Ignore the world!

Thhanks for sharing Hiba!

My friends are gonna say that I'm a truth teller. When we have (I think) a cheesy conversation, just like gossiping or love stories, I'll cut it with straight question words. In many case, I have a question about the conversation, and then we have a discussion.

My friends don't share their sad love story with me. It doesn't mean, they don't believe me. They know the consequences if they share. I'll give them the most bitter comment. here is the example

Friend: my boy is cheating with that b*tch! I can't believe it

Me :b*tch, huh? I give the standing applause to her. She has a more power than a good girl.

Friend: all of them has the power

Me: we all have it. You are the loser, take it

I think telling the truth and being straight forward is very important! it will help so much in the future! some people just dont get it..I think being honest is a very good thing too

Nice first thread!

Well, I had the same problem as you (well, kinda) when I was a teenager. I used to dress in dark colours (mainly black) and I had classmates asking me if someone had died (even though they knew it wasn't that). I also had a pendant I loved, and once a friend from college asked me "what's that horrible thing?", so... :lmfao:

Oh well, it's good that not everyone appreciates the same things, and even better when you feel confident about your tastes, even when people around you have different opinions! (btw, your clothes are fine, don't see what's the problem! :blink:)

I think those people are mean :sneaky2: And I think ur style sounds cool!

I LOVE YOUR STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 wub2:

Thank you Darliiiiiings :wub2: Ur a first xD

I can't think of anything right now but i wanted to subscribe so i can come back to it :pinkbow:

LOVE your style btw :biggrin2::wub2:

I'll be waiting for ur story! :thumb_yello: And thaaaaank you :wub2:

I fond many many pics where U can see my style....

but there r some with my guy friends ... and I hope that's ok.... :naughty:

U say if U want more

I love your style! its so colorful :wub2: I love your nails and belts and bangles!

Its very unique! ofcourse thats alright :thumb_yello: And YES I would love to see more pics! :wink2:

I'm totely in love with your style :wub2: oh my gosh!!!

I admire how you dare to be different .. always keep it up Mina :thumb_yello:

oooh thank U :biggrin2:

I have sooo much clothes that I can have like 3 different stiles.... :naughty:

but now I wear more ordinary ... but i never give up off my clothes and my glittering style.... :biggrin2:

good for you :wub2: I think "glittering" is the perfect way to describe your style! :)

:biggrin2: yeeaa ... I know one guy who calls me shljokica.... and that means tinsel..but U can say glitter... depends off what kind u use....does it on the chlothes of ur face like make up...:wink2:

Archived