"Love Today" Tattoo

mandaa

I need your help. I am planning on getting a tattoo that says "love today" probably on my upper rib cage. I want it to be small but not sure if I want some Mika art work with it or not. I need opinions, and I will upload some of my ideas when I get time.

TY. :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow............ a subject close to my heart....although it will be close to your heart, not mine :biggrin2:.

Personally I would definatly go for some of the art work...although it will be more painful the more complicated it is won't it. Good luck with it and I am really looking forward to seeing your ideas...and the finished tattoo. :thumb_yello:

Yes it will be more painful and more complicated if you choice the art work... but first you must think that you will wear this tattoo all your life so think about the place on your body and the size ;) Good luck and hope to see your choice and if you find your own design that make you think of the idea of this song finally :thumb_yello:

there were a thread here where people showed their tattoos but I can not find it anymore, if someone can help

we have a thread where members discuss their Mika inspired tattoo...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1857973#post1857973

you'll probably find inspiration and advice in there! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Guylainem it was the one I was looking for, but since there is not the word "tattoo" in the title it was difficult for me to find it :naughty:, and it is only related to the "Mika's tattoo" inspiration, so mandaa you can go for it :thumb_yello:

If it's actually the words "Love Today" that are important to you, you could get your tattoo artist (or even an artistically minded friend) to create a stylized version of those words in a way that looks vaguely "Mika-ish" without necessarily including any of his artwork. :wub2:

There is also the thread that I started when I had my tattoo done.:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19160

I am still in love with mine..............thankfully!:mf_lustslow:

Oh thanks kath I saw your theard also, but I thought it was the same one as the one Guylainem posted...:naughty: but it was not :teehee:... It makes me take a look deeply on them both so that's a good thing ;) I like stories behind tattoos :wub2: Don't know if I will post mine one day, I feel a little bit lazy this time :biggrin2: Ok so we have here two thread for tattoos most related to the Mika inspiration and this one... :naughty:

Thanks, y'all. I was looking for the thread cause I have seen it before but just couldn't find it this time around.

I want "love today" because everyone uses carpe diem, and I effing love the song. I already have one tattoo so I will be familiar with the pain. It will obviously remind me of Mika but I want it to look Mika-ish too haha. A plan idea could work too.

I am going to take a look at the thread now. :]

Thanks, y'all. I was looking for the thread cause I have seen it before but just couldn't find it this time around.

I want "love today" because everyone uses carpe diem, and I effing love the song. I already have one tattoo so I will be familiar with the pain. It will obviously remind me of Mika but I want it to look Mika-ish too haha. A plan idea could work too.

I am going to take a look at the thread now. :]

shall i close this one then?

Archived