Mika's Henchman

Wafflekinz

I was looking through Craigslist for nothing in particular when in the Art/Media/Design job listings, I spotted an ad titled "Minion wanted, apply within...". I immediately thought of Mika's 'henchman' New Year's resolution. Now, I thought to myself, 'No way this is Mika! It's in the wrong country!!' I was truly bummed to open the ad to find that it was, in fact, not Mika (even though I knew it wouldn't be) :crybaby: I now have the urge to go strangle the person who wrote the ad (which I'm pretty sure isn't real), just because it gave me false hope that somehow Mika had made his way to Florida and was still searching for his small Chinese man with mad skills :roftl:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh good luck... you are asian ?

I think the main quality of this person must be "discretion" are you aware of that ?

Hahaha :roftl: No, I wasn't talking about ME being his henchman. I'm an American girl, not a Chinese man :teehee: I just found it funny that I saw the ad that made me think of him, and then I found out he may have bought a house in my state. Though, I AM going to be certified to be a bodyguard in the next year... Hmmmm... I must ponder this. Perhaps if he can't find a small Asian man, he'd settle for an average American girl that kicks ass?

Hahaha :roftl: No, I wasn't talking about ME being his henchman. I'm an American girl, not a Chinese man :teehee: I just found it funny that I saw the ad that made me think of him, and then I found out he may have bought a house in my state. Though, I AM going to be certified to be a bodyguard in the next year... Hmmmm... I must ponder this. Perhaps if he can't find a small Asian man, he'd settle for an average American girl that kicks ass?

:biggrin2: you can try to kick ass so :roftl:

I'm actually going to college right now for Criminal Justice Technology and one of the certificates I get will be for becoming a personal bodyguard. I don't know if that's what I want to do in the long run, but it would be a lot of fun! Especially if I could guard someone like Mika :mf_lustslow:

I'm actually going to college right now for Criminal Justice Technology and one of the certificates I get will be for becoming a personal bodyguard. I don't know if that's what I want to do in the long run, but it would be a lot of fun! Especially if I could guard someone like Mika :mf_lustslow:

Oh well, the first thing you will need to know it is not to publish such informations (if it is true in this case for instance and that it is for our "Mika" :roftl:)... and the rest will come I guess ;) I don't think you will feel "lot of fun" if you will be some of the bodyguard of someone famous, but responsability and safety for you and the others for sure ;)

Well - it's not like Mika to discriminate - and anyway it would be illegal to discriminate on grounds of gender or race in the UK :mf_rosetinted:

And I just found out a bit ago that Mika MAY have bought a house in Miami... Only a couple hours from where I live... *heart stops*

Is your source that Dutch magazine article posted on MFC or have you read / saw something locally?

Is your source that Dutch magazine article posted on MFC or have you read / saw something locally?

Yes, it was just here on MFC, nothing locally. But believe me, if I hear anything, you guys will be the very first to know :biggrin2:

Are you stalking this poor girl? :naughty: Not very discretely, if so then :roftl::roftl:

Oh, no a stalker :doh: Stalkers always make me feel somewhere between flattered and grabbing-the-pepper-spray. Although, in this case it would be virtual pepper spray... Though I don't own either :naughty: I think we need a pepper spray smiley for those occasions when you just need to say, "yes I've noticed you noticing me, now go away or it's the eyes." :roftl: I've had pepper spray in my eyes one time and it is NOT PLEASANT! Wow, I put way too much thought into this...

P.S. Etoile2roses, I'm pretty sure you're not actually stalking me! I was just talking about stalkers in general, not about you :naughty:

P.S. Etoile2roses, I'm pretty sure you're not actually stalking me! I was just talking about stalkers in general, not about you :naughty:

:roftl: well I was not stalking you :roftl: I have just an elephant memory and noticed very quickly things in general :naughty: thanks :thumb_yello:

Archived