facebook

punky1989

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Mika is clever enough... He never will use "mika" for it. I´m gonna tell you something,but ssshhhh... he opened his account with his real name,I mean "Mica". I remember he posted the first time: HA!! I´M SO CLEVER!! NO ONE WILL EVER IMAGINE THAT MICA PENNIMAN IT´S ME!!" and then added a :shun: but sssshhhh it´s a secret:mf_rosetinted:

you're on fire this morning:naughty:

Thanks for the laugh:thumb_yello:

And Mika is clever enough... He never will use "mika" for it. I´m gonna tell you something,but ssshhhh... he opened his account with his real name,I mean "Mica". I remember he posted the first time: HA!! I´M SO CLEVER!! NO ONE WILL EVER IMAGINE THAT MICA PENNIMAN IT´S ME!!" and then added a :shun: but sssshhhh it´s a secret:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Way more discrete than the "I'm Not Mika" one! :mf_rosetinted:

even if it was him, you did nothing to upset anyone.

don't worry about it.... :wink2:

Thanks for resuring me I really was worried as wouldnt want to fall out with mika so maybe it is just a fan who saying theyre mika Catherine x

LOL... Actually, quite a lot of users came up with that name too :P

Well, whatever he tweets, it appears on fb the same sec and I tryed connecting my accounts for a while and the posts looked the same like his (like when they come directly from twitter)

I tought it wasn't him but when I tryed it I just thought well, why not :aah:

and he has katy and russel and lady gaga there too

It really seems real :dunno:

Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/MIKAOfficial

Thanks for the link. I've checked this out and there are people that are hacking this Facebook application to fake celebrity accounts (Russell Brand and Lady Gaga as well as Mika, etc.)

This account is fake and so is "Mika's friend" Justine. They are just trying to take advantage of fans' desire to talk to Mika. I know there are probably fans sending this person messages on FB. Please don't give them any personal information. I promise you this is not really Mika.

Thanks for the link. I've checked this out and there are people that are hacking this Facebook application to fake celebrity accounts (Russell Brand and Lady Gaga as well as Mika, etc.)

This account is fake and so is "Mika's friend" Justine. They are just trying to take advantage of fans' desire to talk to Mika. I know there are probably fans sending this person messages on FB. Please don't give them any personal information. I promise you this is not really Mika.

even the name is bad... Mika Sounds instead of mikasouns... anyway,is quite clear...Mika can´t cope with his already opened official sites,how is he going to open a new one?? :aah::aah:

even the name is bad... Mika Sounds instead of mikasouns... anyway,is quite clear...Mika can´t cope with his already opened official sites,how is he going to open a new one?? :aah::aah:

This has been going on a long time.

Apparently Mika and his bff Justine were "married" last year. But now Mika is listed as single so all you girls can breathe a sigh of relief. :lmfao:

This has been going on a long time.

Apparently Mika and his bff Justine were "married" last year. But now Mika is listed as single so all you girls can breathe a sigh of relief. :lmfao:

oh thank God!!! I was so angry since I never received my invitation to the wedding :shun:

Archived