facebook

punky1989

Mika's facebook account is gone not the page one but his personal one well I thought it was his cos it had the same messages as one on his twitter do you know if he will open another one

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I really thought it was his account as had same messages on it as his twitter one I logged on facebook before and it gone theres loads of Mika acoounts on facebook but really thought that one was his most of the messages was from a smart phone too like on twitter

No, I really don't think Mika has ever had a personal page on Facebook, at

least not one that was made under his own name and made public to

us fans-- I'd guess that the one you were looking at was just done by

another fan who posted the same messages that were posted officially. :thumb_yello:

Well, whatever he tweets, it appears on fb the same sec and I tryed connecting my accounts for a while and the posts looked the same like his (like when they come directly from twitter)

I tought it wasn't him but when I tryed it I just thought well, why not :aah:

and he has katy and russel and lady gaga there too

It really seems real :dunno:

Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/MIKAOfficial

maybe Mika had to delete it cos it might of got hacked in or something but he did say he may delete it but as that was said last yr I thought he changed his mind I had my facebook account hacked in to last week while was actually online got logged off all of a sudden when tried to log on again kept saying it wrong password but I knew it was right one I entered its ok now changed the password even my friend has had hers hacked into afew times I hope Mika activates it again or sets up a new one

I havent got the url but when I have sent Mika a message on fb on my messages normally his picture and writing is blue and can click on it to view his page but now on the message picture is gone and cant click on it so assume its gone cant find it when search for it on fb I liked Mika being on both Twitter and Facebook as I go on fb more than Twitter

its weird as can find his facebook account on my other fb account but not on one I normally on it may be something wrong with my old fb account its been hacked in to a few times to set up a new one last yr but I feeling abit parnoid as I sent mika a message on old account asking him if it true he bought a house in Miami as I was abit sad when read the rumor and saw pic of house I like him living in london as not that from liverpool on train but now think he might of blocked me on my old fb I sent him a message saying didnt mean to upset or annoy him and if I had said something that upset him was not intended and really think he great and loved his music I only wanted to hear it from him as you never can tell whats true on magazines n things I get alot of anxety sometimes and depression and get worried but really hope havent upset him would really upset me alot as I really like Mika and his music is the best maybe it just me worrying over nothing but its weird its on new one and not old one even when I've copied n paced the link it says page not on anymore really confused

i don't think it was Mika.

If it was Mika's personal page, he wouldn't be accepting fans, but only his friends and family.

So i wouldn't get too worried about it.

I thought it was his page like his twitter one I not really certain it is really mika but sent him a message saying hope I hadnt upset him like if said something that offended or annoyed him if it is really mika hope he does forgive me if have upset him wasnt on purpose or anything I adore mika and think world of him

I thought it was his page like his twitter one I not really certain it is really mika but sent him a message saying hope I hadnt upset him like if said something that offended or annoyed him if it is really mika hope he does forgive me if have upset him wasnt on purpose or anything I adore mika and think world of him

even if it was him, you did nothing to upset anyone.

don't worry about it.... :wink2:

Really everyone, there are a lot of people playing games on Facebook and pretending to be Mika or members of his family. Some of them are just for fun but some are obviously going to lengths to try to trick people so be careful what you share with them. If Mika's got a Facebook account, not only is he not accepting fans as friends, but his account is not even visible to fans.

Really everyone, there are a lot of people playing games on Facebook. If Mika's got a Facebook account, not only is he not accepting fans as friends, but his account is not even visible to fans.

and if anyone find an account with the name "I´MNOTMIKA" dont think it´s Mika trying to get rid of you :mf_rosetinted:

no,seriously... anyone really think that Mika will open a facebook account with his name,his pics and stuff??

Really everyone, there are a lot of people playing games on Facebook and pretending to be Mika or members of his family. Some of them are just for fun but some are obviously going to lengths to try to trick people so be careful what you share with them. If Mika's got a Facebook account, not only is he not accepting fans as friends, but his account is not even visible to fans.

Exactly! :thumb_yello:

And I was almost sure he once said in an interview that he doesn't have a personal facebook account (or at least a public one, I believe), just the fan page.

and if anyone find an account with the name "I´MNOTMIKA" dont think it´s Mika trying to get rid of you :mf_rosetinted:

no,seriously... anyone really think that Mika will open a facebook account with his name,his pics and stuff??

And especially, adding fans as friends!!! :blink:

And open an account to make friends with fans and not with his real friends and family? He's already got a Mikasounds fan page to post messages to fans, he doesn't need a private Facebook account for that.

if he has one,he´s not saying that in an interview :roftl:

Obvioulsy. That's why an account named "MikaOfficial" doesn't make sense. :thumb_yello:

And I believe there's a limit for the number of friends you can have, for an artist like Mika it's not even practical to have a public personal account, the fan page is much better!

Obvioulsy. That's why an account named "MikaOfficial" doesn't make sense. :thumb_yello:

And I believe there's a limit for the number of friends you can have, for an artist like Mika it's not even practical to have a public personal account, the fan page is much better!

And Mika is clever enough... He never will use "mika" for it. I´m gonna tell you something,but ssshhhh... he opened his account with his real name,I mean "Mica". I remember he posted the first time: HA!! I´M SO CLEVER!! NO ONE WILL EVER IMAGINE THAT MICA PENNIMAN IT´S ME!!" and then added a :shun: but sssshhhh it´s a secret:mf_rosetinted:

Archived