Ben Epstein

Nodgersmum

Hiya!!

I joined this forum a few years ago when Mika & Will Young both played the Radio 2 gig at Blackpool. I met several fans that day and registered on here as we all had a lovely day chatting about Will (My fandom) and Mika:biggrin2:

Anyway.. Ben Epstein has been playing bass for Will on his tour which ended last night.. - absolutely fab guitarist whom is now supporting Mika on next years tour.

He befriended my mates and I and is really looking forward to playing for you guys so please appreciate his amazing talent! Lucky people xx

Ju xx

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya!!

I joined this forum a few years ago when Mika & Will Young both played the Radio 2 gig at Blackpool. I met several fans that day and registered on here as we all had a lovely day chatting about Will (My fandom) and Mika:biggrin2:

Anyway.. Ben Epstein has been playing bass for Will on his tour which ended last night.. - absolutely fab guitarist whom is now supporting Mika on next years tour.

He befriended my mates and I and is really looking forward to playing for you guys so please appreciate his amazing talent! Lucky people xx

Ju xx

He already was in Mika´s band at the last summer tour. Thank you for posting.

I haven't been to any Mika shows since Ben started with him but I did see Ben with Duffy in 2008. I'm sure he will get to know a lot of Mika fans next year. If you see him again tell him that joining Twitter is the quickest way to win friends and influence people. :wink2:

• 3 months later...

Archived