German girls! I need advise (will travel to Germany).

Dreamy_Queen

Please, explain me!

We need to arrive from airport DUS to the central train station of Düsseldorf in the cheapest (or most convenient) way. I suppose we have to use 1-2 trains? And it would be good to go by feet less, because we will have several little children. Maybe there are some family tickets, or we it is better to get tickets in advance?

Then the next day, from the same central station, we will need to get to the other airport - NRN (Weeze).

Moreover, I can't insert on the site http://www.taxi2airport.de/ the city Düsseldorf, maybe it has to be written specially? :dunno:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea about tickets (never even been there :roftl:) but I can access that site easily, just tried :blink:

In the first step you simply choose Düsseldorf Flughafen, on second you take bahnhof and then type Düsseldorf (watch out for the Ü :biggrin2:) there are different ones but I guess the one you mean is Hauptbahnhof :wink2: then enter number of persons and I guess that's it! :teehee:

I have no idea about tickets (never even been there :roftl:) but I can access that site easily, just tried :blink:

In the first step you simply choose Düsseldorf Flughafen, on second you take bahnhof and then type Düsseldorf (watch out for the Ü :biggrin2:) there are different ones but I guess the one you mean is Hauptbahnhof :wink2: then enter number of persons and I guess that's it! :teehee:

Thank you so much! Now, we sorted out the way back from one airport to another :thumb_yello:

And now, can someone explain me with train tickets? Please :bow:

Hi! You want to go by train from Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof (central station) to Düsseldorf airport?

No, We, 8 persons, need to arrive from airport of Dusseldorf to the central train station of Düsseldorf in the cheapest (or most convenient) way.

O.k., I think you could use the "S-Bahn" ( S11 to Bergisch Gladbach)

It's possible to buy "ViererKarte" (tickets for 4 persons - for adults and children), there you need section A.

I don't know wether is the nearest train, you have the possibility from S-Bahn, skytrain and train - it's all the same price (8,70 for 4 adults and 5,70 for 4 children).

And I'm pretty shure you can ask also at the airport, the most of the people use public transport. :biggrin2:

O.k., I think you could use the "S-Bahn" ( S11 to Bergisch Gladbach)

It's possible to buy "ViererKarte" (tickets for 4 persons - for adults and children), there you need section A.

I don't know wether is the nearest train, you have the possibility from S-Bahn, skytrain and train - it's all the same price (8,70 for 4 adults and 5,70 for 4 children).

And I'm pretty shure you can ask also at the airport, the most of the people use public transport. :biggrin2:

Thank you! It helped :thumb_yello:

:flowers2:

Archived