Yiruma

RayaBadran

The name may tell you something or anything, depends in what y'all guys know about contemporary piano.

He's from Korea and he's one of the biggest contemporary pianists in the world, and my personal favorite :teehee:

Twilight fans? Yes, he's the creator of River Flows In You (a.k.a Bella's Lullaby)

Here's River Flows In You

(triied to attach it as a youtube file, didn't work so just click on the link)

What do y'all think about him? As a musician, I think he has a sound that nobody really has. He's very unique, and listening to his music is a drug! You should take a listen to some of the playlists that are attached to it, because his songs are inspiring and relaxing :)

Tell me your opinion about him!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow. simply beautiful...

:wub2:thanks for the intro...will have to check out more of his stuff when i get the time..

Your welcome! And YES! You should really listen to his music. MASTERPIECES! I even asked for his piano book at my birthday :wub2:

:yay:

lovely thread!!!!!!!

I`m a huge fan of yiruma!! I adore "kiss the rain":wub2:

he´s not popular here but I own the sheetmusic and love that man:blush-anim-cl:

his music is so touching and inspiring... *sigh*

people only know "bellas lullaby" around here and have no idea who wrote it and that it´s actually called "river flows in you"... that´s a bit sad I think

lovely thread!!!!!!!

people only know "bellas lullaby" around here and have no idea who wrote it and that it´s actually called "river flows in you"... that´s a bit sad I think

Kiss the rain! 10 years ago I first got to know him from that..when I was in highschool...maybe.... :wub2: I was so so fall in love with 'First love' then...and never could imagine 'River flows in you' would be 'Bella's lullaby at that time....sweet memories.... :wub2:

Kiss the rain! 10 years ago I first got to know him from that..when I was in highschool...maybe.... :wub2: I was so so fall in love with 'First love' then...and never could imagine 'River flows in you' would be 'Bella's lullaby at that time....sweet memories.... :wub2:

awww.that´s so sweet:wub2:

does he have many albums now?

I got to listen to him by chance:teehee:

what´s your fave song?

awww.that´s so sweet:wub2:

does he have many albums now?

I got to listen to him by chance:teehee:

what´s your fave song?

he released quite many albums in early 2000 but not these days... most hit songs are in early 2000 too... my fave is 'dream' ...it's another great one :wub2: Do you know Yuki Kuramoto? when I was teen I was so into newage piano songs from Yiruma and him..:aah:

YIRUMA! :fangurl: I used to be a HUGE fan of him! A while ago I was able to play River Flows In You on piano, but now I forgot :aah:

Whe're two in the same situation ehehhee :biggrin2: I'm really concentrating on other music so I totally forgot it :( But this one was defenitly one of my favorite song to play in front of a public!

lovely thread!!!!!!!

I totally agree! When people will get to know him more, they'll all get attached to him as us :teehee:

he released quite many albums in early 2000 but not these days... most hit songs are in early 2000 too... my fave is 'dream' ...it's another great one :wub2: Do you know Yuki Kuramoto? when I was teen I was so into newage piano songs from Yiruma and him..:aah:

I didn´t know Yuki Kuamoto yet.

I just tiped his name into youtube and came across that one:

meditation:wub2: how beautiful

• 1 month later...

Archived