The First Time You Heard About MIKA

UncleVoldie

I know that :aah: He wore casual jeans and white t-shirt when he was in Lithuania. The point is, it doesn't matter if you are Mika or just a random guy. These guys don't care about that. If they don't like how you looked at them, it's already a reason to beat you up. And this can happen everywhere.

Really? I mean if Mika is shopping for designer handbags for his mother like he was in Milan then there are thugs hanging out in these areas beating up random people in broad daylight?

There are these thug types in England too but it's not like you can't leave your house without getting into a dangerous situation, you know?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear I am almost old enough to be his mother. He doesn't want to marry me. :roftl:

Maybe you can ask though. :wink2:

if i ask him, he would raise his left eyebrow and say, "whaaat?"

and then he would be like :omg_fans:

he will never survive from me!! :aah::teehee:

Really? I mean if Mika is shopping for designer handbags for his mother like he was in Milan then there are thugs hanging out in these areas beating up random people in broad daylight?

I'm not sure there is at least one designer shop in Lithuania :roftl: But yes, this may happen. Recently I've read an article about how one guy came into a coffee-bar and started to beat some other guy, just because he was foreign. :boxed:

There are these thug types in England too but it's not like you can't leave your house without getting into a dangerous situation, you know?

Are you sure they're not immigrants from Lithuania? :aah:

I need to shut up now...

I'm not sure there is at least one designer shop in Lithuania :roftl: But yes, this may happen. Recently I've read an article about how one guy came into a coffee-bar and started to beat some other guy, just because he was foreign. :boxed:

I need to shut up now...

your story made me worry a bit of mika's safety.. but then i started to imagine if mika has some sort of self-defense martial art like kung-fu or something. :aah:

isn't it awkward to see mika in his kung-fu/kempo/taekwondo/karate uniform? and he would wear all of his unique accessories as his weapon like nunchucks.. he would be look so stylish while wearing his uniform and his cool accessories at the same time..

Yes but there are millions of people in the world. Just because something happens to one person doesn't mean everyone is in danger all the time. You can't let news reports paralyze you with fear. I just can't see Mika getting into a situation that ends in a fist fight with some guy in a coffee shop, even in Lithuania. :naughty:

Dublin.

The funny thing was in the morning I was chatting to Ruth about Paolo Nutini and how he was just walking the streets around the venue (in Toronto) and no one in the queue really reacted to it. Most people didn't even see him and no one approached him. I said that would never happen with Mika and an MFC queue but a couple of hours later that's exactly what happened. :lmfao:

The only reason I saw him is because we had finished our meal and I was sitting by myself looking out the window while my friend was in the washroom. Otherwise I would have missed it too, because I obviously missed him going out for coffee in the first place.

I love it!!! I bet your heart DID skip a beat (or two) when you saw him just walking by!! :das:

:roftl:

Yes but there are millions of people in the world. Just because something happens to one person doesn't mean everyone is in danger all the time. You can't let news reports paralyze you with fear. I just can't see Mika getting into a situation that ends in a fist fight with some guy in a coffee shop, even in Lithuania. :naughty:

:floor:

As you can see, it's too late for me :naughty:

I need to shut up now...

thanks milda, now i'm never going to Lithuania :mf_rosetinted:

Archived