Mad about the Boy (book) discussion thread

kath

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, congrats for your book, Kath, I loved it.

It was very fluently to read and I read it nearly as quick as a german book :teehee:

Second, I'd love to see it as a movie, I really can imagine that it would be a great movie, :thumb_yello:

Third, Kath, you are too nice. I wouldn't have made a happy end like this. I think, I wouldn't forgive Vara that quick...she is kind of a snake in the grass (dictionary told me, I hope it is the right expression:teehee:)

You know I loved it ... that goes without saying ... I agree with Cassilda about the whole Vara ending ... I didn't really want her to get a happy ending ... and about Janey ... I think she'll still have issues with the whole stalking thing ... though I did feel sorry for her when she got that letter ... did she really think what she was doing was normal ... I mean everyone sits outside stars houses for hours on end :teehee:

I want to know what happens with her ... I loved the fact that there was so much I recognised from my own experiences ... you could read something and know exactly where you'd been inspired from - I loved the whole Claire and Adam relationship - you were really rooting for her through the whole book ... you wanted her to be protected from everything but you knew it wasn't going to happen ... not with a character like Vara around :aah:

I always say you know you have a good book when you can't stop reading it ... and if I hadn't been at work for the majority of that first day ... I would have read it in a matter of hours :wub2:

Please continue in the other thread. If you want to discuss the storyline and are afraid to spoil it for other people, simply use

the spoiler tags.

This way people are warned and it's all still in the same place :thumb_yello:

How to use spoiler tags:

[spoiler]Spoilers!![/spoiler]

Archived