Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

:aah:

I slept till after 1pm today..but that was cos I kept waking up during the night,I didn't actually sleep properly till after 5am and then I was woken up at 9:58 cos someone banged on the door but I fell back to sleep after it.

omg same! I went asleep at like 2 then kept waking up all night until 12:30 or something :/ and my dreams were not nice :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg same! I went asleep at like 2 then kept waking up all night until 12:30 or something :/ and my dreams were not nice :sad:

oh..I suddenly started dreaming of me getting my belly button pierced.That's just random xD

ugh...its so bad that I don't know where things are in my own country :sad: I wish I know where about's the Royal Cresent is in Glasgow.I'm so hopeless:tears:

oh..I suddenly started dreaming of me getting my belly button pierced.That's just random xD

ugh...its so bad that I don't know where things are in my own country :sad: I wish I know where about's the Royal Cresent is in Glasgow.I'm so hopeless:tears:

It's ok, I dont know where stuff is, in London. I just use google and tube maps to help me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm always a good student. :biggrin2:

I will. Just two more minutes.

It's like the cake. Oh, I'll just have a lick of the cake. And maybe some of the icing. Maybe a slice. Maybe two.

AND THEN YOU EAT THE WHOLE THING AND YOU'RE REALLY FAT.

It's like the cake. Oh, I'll just have a lick of the cake. And maybe some of the icing. Maybe a slice. Maybe two.

AND THEN YOU EAT THE WHOLE THING AND YOU'RE REALLY FAT.

:roftl:

that's me :naughty:

but I'm having a 5 minute break now, I will not have any icing :mf_rosetinted: