qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee:

Well he's visting me soon. The moving here might be a bit of a longer wait. :aah:

I'm fine now,thanks for asking :mf_rosetinted:

ugh,my 'n' on my keyboard doesn't work all that well xD

Ooooooooh exciting times.

Good :mf_rosetinted:

Hate whe that happes :mf_rosetinted::aah:

What? :biggrin2: From what you have to choose .. what? :aah:

6th Form - year 12 and 13 in school, where we do A-Level exams. :teehee:

I could stay at my school or go to another one. And I can't decideeeeeee.

6th Form - year 12 and 13 in school, where we do A-Level exams. :teehee:

I could stay at my school or go to another one. And I can't decideeeeeee.

I didn't know there are school with years 13.:aah:

I mean, my school has 13th year too, but I go to an art school, so other schools don't.

I don't know, you have to think hard about this, because it's a rsponsible choice. :naughty:Do you like your school? Or does it have a speciality or smth?

I didn't know there are school with years 13.:aah:

I mean, my school has 13th year too, but I go to an art school, so other schools don't.

I don't know, you have to think hard about this, because it's a rsponsible choice. :naughty:Do you like your school? Or does it have a speciality or smth?

All schools in the UK have them, but it's not compulsory to go, so quite a few people leave after year 11. :teehee:

It's too responsible for me :aah:

My school is fine, but the other one has JUST the 6th form, whereas my school has years 7-13. So here I get annoyed by all the younger kids :aah:

But my school is familiar to me.... BUT the other one would prepare me for university more.

:insane:

All schools in the UK have them, but it's not compulsory to go, so quite a few people leave after year 11. :teehee:

It's too responsible for me :aah:

My school is fine, but the other one has JUST the 6th form, whereas my school has years 7-13. So here I get annoyed by all the younger kids :aah:

But my school is familiar to me.... BUT the other one would prepare me for university more.

:insane:

I guess I would go for the second one.. But I don't know. :aah: As I said, very responsible :naughty: