qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaaaaaw thankyou :teehee: I cried when I found out! How are you? :biggrin2:

you're welcome! :D yes it's really nice to find that out. I'd cry too I guess:teehee: I'm okay. really bored with school but I have to survive about 3months tooo...... :aah: and then summer ahh... :mf_rosetinted:

you're welcome! :D yes it's really nice to find that out. I'd cry too I guess:teehee: I'm okay. really bored with school but I have to survive about 3months tooo...... :aah: and then summer ahh... :mf_rosetinted:

It's a nice moment :teehee: Aaaaaah it's fun, tomorrows my last day for two weeks! Yayyyy! :aah:

Wow! That's really cool! :thumb_yello: What do you play?

Yeh! :biggrin2: I play guitar and I sssssiiiiing! I also do ukulele a bit :aah:

It's a nice moment :teehee: Aaaaaah it's fun, tomorrows my last day for two weeks! Yayyyy! :aah:

Yeh! :biggrin2: I play guitar and I sssssiiiiing! I also do ukulele a bit :aah:

luckyyyyy !!! *jealous* :mf_rosetinted::aah:

when does your summer holidays start? aah I can't wait to rest for 3months :roftl:

luckyyyyy !!! *jealous* :mf_rosetinted::aah:

when does your summer holidays start? aah I can't wait to rest for 3months :roftl:

My summer holidays start in July, but I have my easter holidays in two days :naughty: YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE THREE MONTHS LONG!?!?! Our are half as long :aah:

My summer holidays start in July, but I have my easter holidays in two days :naughty: YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE THREE MONTHS LONG!?!?! Our are half as long :aah:

mine starts on 15th of June and finishes on 15th of September :aah::naughty:

now be jealous :mf_rosetinted: but I have just 1week Easter Holidaaay!! :bored: UNFAIR! :mf_rosetinted:

mine starts on 15th of June and finishes on 15th of September :aah::naughty:

now be jealous :mf_rosetinted: but I have just 1week Easter Holidaaay!! :bored: UNFAIR! :mf_rosetinted:

peeps! I don't have easter holiday at all! just the friday and monday off..:blink: my next holiday (1 week) is the 30th of april.. the 31st of april its queen's day here.. I'll be in Austria..

this year, my summer holiday will (unaficially) start at the 29th of may! :biggrin2: thats just because my exams have ended there.. so yeah.. I hope I'll graduate!:biggrin2:

Maaikie can you explain to me about your Pooh?

oh ofcourse I can! almost forgot..:naughty:

Ok, there's this person, dunno who, but he/she sends disney quotes on twitter and facebook.. (@disneywords) and, he/she made a new account (@DisneywordsBday) and we have to use a pic of a disney character, and then we had to tweet:

I love (in my case) Winnie The Pooh because balblablabalbalbalba.. Happy Birthday @disneywords!

and the 'because' part has to be original! and then three of all the people who send those tweets will win a Mickey Mouse glove flash-drive.

http://twitpic.com/8zf7sh cute huh?:biggrin2:

But I think I haven't won.. one winner is already announced..

oh ofcourse I can! almost forgot..:naughty:

Ok, there's this person, dunno who, but he/she sends disney quotes on twitter and facebook.. (@disneywords) and, he/she made a new account (@DisneywordsBday) and we have to use a pic of a disney character, and then we had to tweet:

I love (in my case) Winnie The Pooh because balblablabalbalbalba.. Happy Birthday @disneywords!

and the 'because' part has to be original! and then three of all the people who send those tweets will win a Mickey Mouse glove flash-drive.

http://twitpic.com/8zf7sh cute huh?:biggrin2:

But I think I haven't won.. two winners are already announced..

the prize is indeed very cute :aah:

awh I'm sad you haven't won... I bet yours is good! what did you write?