Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

Mines really frizzy! :aah: I hate my skin :shocked: I always have HUGE bags under my eyes, and my skins ALWAYS dry. IT'S TERRIBLE!

I love your hair :teehee: It's such a gorgous dark colour!

I had it on twitter, but then I lost the DM :aah:

The old one is his mums house, the one in south kensington. PM me if you want it :naughty:

wait did you really have his new house one? :aah: haha cool :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mines really frizzy! :aah: I hate my skin :shocked: I always have HUGE bags under my eyes, and my skins ALWAYS dry. IT'S TERRIBLE!

I love your hair :teehee: It's such a gorgous dark colour!

Mine too! But i've finally worked out what products to put on it and how to straighten it and what straighteners to use etc to stop that. if it rains i'm screwed though :aah:

I love your face :wub2::teehee: i use moisturiser and a tinted mousturiser instead of foundation :biggrin2:

Thanks :teehee: i wanna dye it purple sometime in the next year. For the moment i might just get some lowlights put in :pinkbow:

New (/old and rekindled) obsession, I APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE BUT I PROBABLY WILL NOT STOP SAYING/POSTING/DOING(:das:) DERREN-RELATED STUFF.

Derren-Brown-007.jpg

new obsession :mf_rosetinted: by the way I like your sig :teehee:

I'm trying to learn Karen lyrics. I have to keep myself busy while waiting for the new album. And I also have no life, so it makes sense. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: by the way good way to keep self busy :mf_rosetinted: but I'll NEVER learn French song lyrics because I don't know French at all :aah: I just know some elle me dit lyrics. pourquoi tu gaches ta vie? danse danse danse :mf_rosetinted: and some other but can't remember :aah:

:lmfao: by the way good way to keep self busy :mf_rosetinted: but I'll NEVER learn French song lyrics because I don't know French at all :aah: I just know some elle me dit lyrics. pourquoi tu gaches ta vie? danse danse danse :mf_rosetinted: and some other but can't remember :aah:

I studied French for 3 years in junior high school, but all I remember is:

Sallut!

Je m'appelle Marianna.

That's all. :mf_rosetinted: And I know Elle Me Dit by heart, so Mika has taught me more French than 3 years of studying did :naughty:

I studied French for 3 years in junior high school, but all I remember is:

Sallut!

Je m'appelle Marianna.

That's all. :mf_rosetinted: And I know Elle Me Dit by heart, so Mika has taught me more French than 3 years of studying did :naughty:

:roftl: I've not studied french at all :dunno: I study Georgian, English and Russian at school :aah: wish I was studying French instead :bored:

I hated French when I was studying it, but then I discovered Mika :teehee:

I've HATED French too, until the day I fell in love with Elle Me Dit, and now it's one if my favourite subjects!

Somethings coming, something good. I can feel the album almost finishing. Grrrrrrrr.

I've HATED French too, until the day I fell in love with Elle Me Dit, and now it's one if my favourite subjects!

Somethings coming, something good. I can feel the album almost finishing. Grrrrrrrr.

Yeah too bad we don't have french now, I'd be the best :mf_rosetinted:

I had a dream that the release date was announced. It was early June, and we were all so excited. :tears:

Yeah too bad we don't have french now, I'd be the best :mf_rosetinted:

I had a dream that the release date was announced. It was early June, and we were all so excited. :tears:

I'm sure you would be. :mf_rosetinted:

ME TOO! I keep on dreaming about him releasing the album release date and the first single release date. It's driving me mad. :freak:

same.same.same. :excite:

:excite: I have a summer-y happy, sunny feel inside of me.

She's coming to my town too! But tickets are soooo expensive! :shocked:

I know :shocked: But I'll probably go anyway. She's such a big artist that it would be wrong not to go. Only 2 bigger artist have performed here, Madonna and Michael Jackson, so it's an honour that she's coming to such a small country.

I know :shocked: But I'll probably go anyway. She's such a big artist that it would be wrong not to go. Only 2 bigger artist have performed here, Madonna and Michael Jackson, so it's an honour that she's coming to such a small country.

and Mika? :das::mf_rosetinted:

Archived