Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

I'm sure you would be. :mf_rosetinted:

ME TOO! I keep on dreaming about him releasing the album release date and the first single release date. It's driving me mad. :freak:

:excite: I have a summer-y happy, sunny feel inside of me.

that's exactly what I feel :excite:

by the way Eloise i love your pic :teehee: can you post it on my wall pleaseeee? :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why I'm scared I might not be able to see Gaga. Too much good stuff in Summer :D I just counted that I would get 5 Mika concerts with the price of one Gaga concert :naughty:

:shocked: how much does it cost? :aah:

I know :shocked: But I'll probably go anyway. She's such a big artist that it would be wrong not to go. Only 2 bigger artist have performed here, Madonna and Michael Jackson, so it's an honour that she's coming to such a small country.

I would go, but I don't even have enough money :aah: You should definately go then. :naughty:

that's exactly what I feel :excite:

by the way Eloise i love your pic :teehee: can you post it on my wall pleaseeee? :biggrin2:

:excite: I'm soooo excited. Oh thankyou! I can :biggrin2:

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION. Well, are you ruining your life? I don't think YOU are.

No, but I might be wasting it. :tears::mf_rosetinted:

We shall be having another chat thingy at 7:45pm UK time. :mf_rosetinted: Basically in twenty minutes. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

I'LL BE THERE.

Well, there is in Rain :teehee: So let's hope it's just a small amount, and in only one song. :naughty:

Oh.. You counted that as rap.. :aah: Ok. :naughty: But I don't want anything like 'Yo it's Mika feat. 'insert rap artist' and we're rollin' to the club with our chicks in the back, drinking champagne and stuff like that' :naughty:

Oh.. You counted that as rap.. :aah: Ok. :naughty: But I don't want anything like 'Yo it's Mika feat. 'insert rap artist' and we're rollin' to the club with our chicks in the back, drinking champagne and stuff like that' :naughty:

HAhahahah! :roftl: I would laugh so much!!!!:roftl:

I hate rap.:mf_rosetinted: