Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

Oh.. You counted that as rap.. :aah: Ok. :naughty: But I don't want anything like 'Yo it's Mika feat. 'insert rap artist' and we're rollin' to the club with our chicks in the back, drinking champagne and stuff like that' :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Well, we shouldn't get our hopes up :naughty: But maybe we could get to like it. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'My...name....is......LADY GAGA!'

Edit: If anyone gets a chance to you should all get the monster ball on dvd,you will be amazed. Oh and I nearly cried due to something she says during the show,it was so sweet.:original:

yesss I have seen it! Isnt that about the part she told about the bullying or something? like f*ck you bitches, I made it as a star! Everyone can be a star!

yesss I have seen it! Isnt that about the part she told about the bullying or something? like f*ck you bitches, I made it as a star! Everyone can be a star!

Haha yes..but there was a part where she said to be proud of yourself and that. I nearly cried cos I found it so lovely,even more so when she said about that there is always one person who will believe in you. :teehee:

I wish I lived in Manchester...or London..the dates and that have been released for there,guess I'll just have to wait and see if more dates come and hope that either Glasgow or Edinburgh will be there..if so am going xD the tickets cost a bit though :boxed: