qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely stay focused on your crush :teehee:

And carry on being friends with your friend, but try and make sure you don't give him any signals :aah: If your friend says anything to you that makes it obvious he likes you, you can tell him you don't like him in that way, and if he doesn't, that's good. :naughty:

I had a similar situation with a 'friend' who liked me, and I was really mean and started ignoring him. :aah:

hahaha the ignoring part..XD thats mean! But I think I would have done the same, without even knowing I acted like that..:naughty:

But I went into the 'ghosthouse/strange crisscross way thingy' with my crush before my other friend came there.. but then we went in with the three of us.. haha!

I continiously heard from behind me (my crush) 'huh? whats this? oh, thats you! XD lol sorry my lolly almost got in your hair!!' hahahah!:roftl:

hahaha the ignoring part..XD thats mean! But I think I would have done the same, without even knowing I acted like that..:naughty:

But I went into the 'ghosthouse/strange crisscross way thingy' with my crush before my other friend came there.. but then we went in with the three of us.. haha!

I continiously heard from behind me (my crush) 'huh? whats this? oh, thats you! XD lol sorry my lolly almost got in your hair!!' hahahah!:roftl:

It sounds like he likes you! :teehee:

Good luck :das:

yes or i hope so... i have keys to here, so i'm quit scared that he comes here and... (you probably guess what he would do... :tears:)

That's scary :no: I hope he won't find you.

Stay strong :huglove:

I wish I could do something for you.

I'm officially a Brian May fan. Hello everyone.

*dooo, diddle didy doooo, daadaa doo doo da dooo* :das:

(that was my impression of his guitar solo :mf_rosetinted:)

lol thanks! but he's a going to paris with school, for a week! I'll miss him..:tears:

But he's going to call us in lunchbreak through facetime!:biggrin2:

Awwwwww :teehee:

hey Mair I got some souvenirs for you. I'll send them later

Really? :shocked::boing:

And I sent you a little card, I don't know when it'll arrive :dunno:

no, it was charging then i fell asleep for about an hour then I woke up and it just wont work D';

Oh...hmm..might just have to get a new one :3 or send it to get fixed,with whatever is wrong with it.

I'm needing a new phone cos mine keeps freezing every so often and its really annoying,plus the touch screen doesn't seem to be responding well :/

*dooo, diddle didy doooo, daadaa doo doo da dooo* :das:

(that was my impression of his guitar solo :mf_rosetinted:)

Really? :shocked::boing:

And I sent you a little card, I don't know when it'll arrive :dunno:

*works out what song that is*

:teehee: I think it's gonna take LONGGGGG cause the Vietnamese postal (I assume) is lazy and take things too easy. Alice sent me a bracelet since... almost 2 months ago :no:

Oh...hmm..might just have to get a new one :3 or send it to get fixed,with whatever is wrong with it.

I'm needing a new phone cos mine keeps freezing every so often and its really annoying,plus the touch screen doesn't seem to be responding well :/

I think it was the charger :aah: it's plugged into the computer now, and working :3

ah, I need/want a new phone as well! xD