MelodicFreak

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice intro, welcome! :thumb_yello:

Huge Queen fan here, good to see more queeniacs joining! :naughty:

Sorry you didn't feel welcomed in the other forum... Hope you like MFC better! It's a nice place to be, trust me, even if sometimes people take a bit longer to feel 100% comfortable, since it's a big forum. But in the end, it's one big lovely Mika family. :wink2:

Hope you have fun here!

YES, you fellow wonderful Queenie :naughty:

It's totally ok, I mean, I guess people didn't treat me well because they think I was too naive and stupid. Yeah, my first impression here is that I wish I could join MFC a bit earlier because I feel a bit crowded.

Mika family sounds so cute :aah:

Hi and welcome!:welcomeani::yay:

Sorry to hear about not being accepted on that other forum, but everybody rocks here and, long story short - it's awesome so you should fit right in.

About the freaky thing - you're not alone.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and MJ and Queen rock

Hi :bye:

Haha, I mean, it's actually super good to be freaky here :mikadas:

YES, they really do rock. LOL now let me love you :aah:

:welcomeani:

I really enjoyed reading your introduction and how you discovered Mika.

Sorry you didnt feel welcomed in that other forum. MFC is a really friendly place, you'll have lots of fun here :)

Hi :bye:

Thank you so much, it's really nice to know so many people who actually take time to read introductions of new people and reply to them :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I love your post! I love MJ too and I used to be crazy about Queen when I was younger. And the fact that Mika will never tour in Vietnam (but you never know) has a plus side to it - it's a good reason to travel around the world a bit. By the way, your English is very good for someone your age!

and one the biggest disappointments is that Mika probably will NEVER tour in Vietnam. I guess I'll just have to travel across the world one day to see him live. Going to one of his concert/gig is my dream[/u] :blush-anim-cl

You are not alone :aah:

and wellcome !!!!! :wink2::teehee:

• 1 month later...
Hi, I love your post! I love MJ too and I used to be crazy about Queen when I was younger. And the fact that Mika will never tour in Vietnam (but you never know) has a plus side to it - it's a good reason to travel around the world a bit. By the way, your English is very good for someone your age!

That's really wonderful, and thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I love traveling aright, but I'm still a student and I don't have money to do so :banghead:

I've been learning English for years now so I guess that's pretty normal.

hello :bye:

welcome. have lots of fun here. you´re not the only crazy one here:aah:

(I´ m a Queeniac too:blush-anim-cl:)

I hope you´ll et to see mika live soon:thumb_yello:

Hi :)

Oh, I hope I'll soon too, because he's probably the only artist I love from this generation :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...