• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was.:teehee:

Plus I play Just Dance so yeah I can dance.Sort of.:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

hehe I danced to Blame it on the girls and Kick-ass, but those were failed flashmobs... so yeah.. and lollipop, on the stage in Düsseldorf......:naughty: But then I just jumped cause my wig fell off....:doh:

hehe I danced to Blame it on the girls and Kick-ass, but those were failed flashmobs... so yeah.. and lollipop, on the stage in Düsseldorf......:naughty: But then I just jumped cause my wig fell off....:doh:

:teehee:

Actually wait...I remember having to do a dance rountine for a Micheal jackson song when I used to go to brownies.:aah:

Actually wait...I remember having to do a dance rountine for a Micheal jackson song when I used to go to brownies.:aah:

hahah thats awesome!! :D I like to dance to j-pop.. but they have those nice dance shots, and nice youtube peeps who mirror the vids...:naughty:

hahah thats awesome!! :D I like to dance to j-pop.. but they have those nice dance shots, and nice youtube peeps who mirror the vids...:naughty:

That was when I was younger xD Oh nice.:teehee:

I don't exactly dance when listening to music I prefer to sing along.:naughty:

Just never sing out loud when you are in town with like your ipod or whatever.:aah: I have done it a few times..:doh:

hahah I did that long ago when I rode to school.. on my bike.. haha and everytime someone drove behind me, I was soooo embarrassed!!:naughty::naughty: