I will. Luckily, I changed programs, so I'll be more interested in the work. Which means I'll want to do it and do well :thumb_yello:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I just noticed that you started commenting again. Welcome back. :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, as creeptastic as this must sound, you look older! :teehee:

And a side note, since this is the random thread: I will be old enough to drink! But I won't... Because I don't :naughty:

:teehee: Thats alright! We are all creeptastic here!:aah:

Haha, as creeptastic as this must sound, you look older! :teehee:

And a side note, since this is the random thread: I will be old enough to drink! But I won't... Because I don't :naughty:

Oh, that's because I drain her youth to make myself younger :mf_rosetinted:

I know. :wink2: I couldn't think of another word, so I just typed that to fill the space.:aah: You've been here longer than I.:aah:

I was gonna point that out, butttt I thought I should be nice :aah:

Same! Cold coffee actually makes me tired... :aah:

Hot coffee: I get super hyper and talk at like a zillion miles an hour

Cold coffee: I get happy.

sdjhgsdkhkdnbarklhjkjaklshjafklrn ggaskjshdlksdjhbdf This post is my life.

OMG, you guys would be soooooo jealous. Theres a student at my university (he works in the library too) and he looks JUST like him. Everyone calls him Reid (Criminal Minds) and says he's profiling us :teehee:

OMG, you guys would be soooooo jealous. Theres a student at my university (he works in the library too) and he looks JUST like him. Everyone calls him Reid (Criminal Minds) and says he's profiling us :teehee:

Eeeeeeeeek, I worked with a doctor that looks like him! and marco antonio regil...anyway, and he's really nice and ajslfgajsdlaks yup :mf_rosetinted:

The last one has Matthew and Kat :fangurl:

I've seen that before!

You guys would be extra jealous of me. A couple months ago I made out with a 16 year old MGG TWIN!!! Like serious, they were identical. And I kissed him in an elevator. So boom. I win.:aah: